Home

Preview in the closing video? (SPOILER)

simdude

So, could Silri be the next main hero in an suggested 2nd expansion for EAW?

I saw the ending video in the FoC campaign, it looks like Tyber is really enjoying the "millions of credits" and other info found there in the Eclipse and gets distracted while Silri runs away with the (red pyramid) misterious artifact.

There are some interesting things she finds in that warehouse: all the (what looks like) robot molds of some sort and the giant shrine-statue. Could that mean a new dark-force-driven technological faction will arise in a second expansion pack?

Guest DarthMaulUK

Ha. Yes it's a great ending. However, at this moment in time, Petroglyph are not working on anything else for EaW.

Taking EaW in the direction they did, worked very well - so who knows what could be on the horizon

• 4 weeks later...

They would have to be thinking something ridiculous if this weren't true. They're definatley planning to continue this story, SOMEHOW.

I think it would be so cool if you could start the next campaign as Tyber Zann with millions of credits!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Well actually if anything ti would be something BEFORE the Vongs. I mean the whole Shadows of the empire and living force era can be flushed out with many many new units. Also the New Imps and various versions of them all have different units, toys and styles.

If anything Vongs would be after all those conflicts. but IF VONGS EXIST, does it mean that we get to play with Chiss and Hapans? Oh, we can do the "molest Boba's daughter" thingy also?

Archived