Home

Jedi Knights: Masters of the Force (Rewriten)

Shana

With a simple twist, he admittedly flinched after the first change in direction though the only move he made blocked the final arc towards his neck, allowing him to operate merely on unaided instinct borne natural of his Bothan heritage.

Uie'Sha's form changed with each movement, one moment he parried the initial strike with a simple Soresu move, next he gripped the hilt above his forehead and actually twisted his entire form into a lightning-quick yet powerful overhead strike which rolled around his wrist into an upwards strike.

Certain movements of his would be impossible without the force, the canine-esque man was using his tail to counter balance the more obscene movements, though the majority was focussed on a mixed defensive and equally offensive pattern, though it may have seemed but he never lunged towards his opponent.

his next movements followed by a brief step backwards to avoid getting too close, he resumed the arm's length distance and shifted yet again into an unrecognizable form that became very aggressive, though the man himself was quite placid.

His stance melded with the change into a firm double grip with the hilt against his chest from the left, sweeping into a strong mid-strike that was tricky to deflect without allowing his to turn it into an advantageous strike. Nonetheless he did not follow thourgh with the attack, merely once more relying upon instinct to guide him into a sideways roll with the white blade spun around into a left-diagonal strike.

((This is a similar style that we made more or less as a joke in Sword practice, we deemed it only usable by someone like a jedi as many of the moves easily either make you dizzy or loose balance, that's the main reason I made him Bothan, to give him the balance of a tail and instincts to match :) I'm sorry I can't describe it better though, I just learned that I'm going to be out of a job due to a failing company... that and I need to get to bed, you type your descriptions well in the fighting sense :D I look forward to seeing how this turns out!))

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As the attack of his opponent began, Emukiel smirked and detatched from the duel, his lightsaber hilt once more transforming, this time into the hilt he is most familiar with. The very hilt meant to counter the needs of his Vaapad. With a swift series of steps he once again engaged Uie'Sha, his lightsaber moves growing faster and faster when you would expect them to merely slow down. Dodges, parries, thrusts and swings as well as spinning of his lightsaber lit the room into a largely green-spilled place where it was hard to see where the actual lightsaber was. Of course, Jedi did have hightened enought sences to notice the lightsaber if it was coming at them, but seeing in the whirlwind of green the beginning or the end was just as hard and when you did see each of them you could not notice which was which. When their lightsabers crackled together, the ancient Jedi's lightsaber was already swining towards an open spot in the opponent's defences. Even if you would try, you could definately not concentrate on trying to read the master enought to take careful and exact notices on his style while the attack was on.

The Weequay finally detatched again, backflipping several feet away from Uie'Sha before grinning. His breathing and heart beat were normal and if they had risen it was only a slight jump from the adrenaline.

"Heh... I'm not so rusty as I thought I were" he noted before lowering his lightsaber to point to the ground in a Makashi-like opening stance while he raised his other hand infront of him, point it towards the half-Bothan and then using the rarely seen force power of Valor, which would cause Uie'Sha to excell in the duel. Emukiel wished the man to be able to withstand him long enought as they went on so the ancient master could teach the young 'freak of nature' something about fighting.

------

T3-Q7 detatched itself from the computer when it was safely in hyperspace. Now that it had some free time it could finish the modification on it's master's fighter that Emukiel had started to upgrade. It traveled to the small, cramped cargo space turned into a small hangar that nicely fit a single Delta-7 Aethersprite that Emukiel had managed to salvage for himself at some point of his voyages around known and unknown space while Palpatine ruled. Of course, it was pure insanity to try and fit another fighter of any kind into the hangar as it was just not possible. The interceptor was heavily modified with a chromium surface, a widened front to fit a hyperdrive, a new reactor, enhanced shields generators and such things. It had S-foils similiar to those found on Eta-2 fighters, new sublight engines, a new custom-made astrodroid and four additional dual laser cannons. The modifications inside the cockpit included special measurments to fit Emukiel perfectly as well as having the flight controls tuned sensitive enought that Emukiel can make amazing things with it without losing control in extreme situations.

As the became closer to Serenno, Lyla had a vision during her sleep. A vision of a man with silver long hair and white robes, standing in a snowy plain overlooking a building. a very strange lightsaner in his hands with four blades. Another man suddenly walked by his side, he looked like Emukiel. They started talking but she could hear no words. The image changed into a battle showing the prowess of the silverhaired man moving that saber as in twirls and movements that looked like dancing. The man that looked like Emukiel was taking down enemies with swift and calculated blows in an also dacelike style. Lyla suddenly saw the face of the man she believed to be Emukiel and her suspicion was correct, it was indeed Emukiel in a much younger version of himself. But she felt that this image was not coming from Emukiel but from the man with silver hair. She could see the man's silver eyes as well and suddenly she heard the man speak.

"Wake up Lyla", then she woke up. She looked around her and saw nothing but Kyle there and Leilani, Horus was in the cockpit with Strider and Emukiel and Uei'sha were still sparring.

She looked outside the window and saw they were still flying through hyperspace. She wanted to talk to Emukiel about it but since he was still busy she decided to keep it to herself for the time being. After all it was only a little more to Serenno.

In an instant, all senses finally reinstated with the force, Uie'Sha actually washed away the 'gift' with a gesture. "I already see a flaw in your methods, as I predicted..."

He admitted that he was mucking around before, hiding his true methods with foolishly-overzealous menuveres. With a clear mindset, devoid of the confidence that the old man garnered, Uie'Sha adopted a firm Soresu stance. Merely upon instinct he was almost able to match the old man's speed, now with the force intune and his preferred stance adopted, sensing the foolish incarnation of a Sith in the old man due to his arrogance and confidence, he was certain of his superiority so greatly that it made the Bothan wince. Once more, aparently Uie'Sha began to spot more weak points in Emukiel's form; he lacked patience as the Half-Bothan had never made the first move, leading into the direct result of overconfidence so much so that he had tried to aid Uie'Sha in the fight when he needed it the least.

He had two advantages over the man, patience and a neutral mindset...

A short figure appeared before Morbiöus, the Dark robes fell as the young 'wannabe' Seren member bowed down before him on all fours. "Master Morbiöus, I ask humbly to be sent to Serenno to aid the cause..." the post-gothic-accented young girl was usually quiet and faithful, another young dark Jedi who fell for the Ideals of the Seren.

Although she appeared young and foolish, there was a hint of wisdom in her every action, mainly being the reason she was permitted to serve the cause at such a young age, being that she appeared around nineteen standard years...

----------------------------------------------------

((And While I'm on the subject, here's a quick sheet for this character... (Spoke to Miracle to have it approved):

Name: Asa (Formerly Darth Asa)

Species: Appears to be human.

Affiliation: Seren Brotherhood

Appearance:

Asa stands at a mere 5' 4" though is firmly built for a young woman her age, it is assumed she is Human dispite a few differences though is never quieried as to her origion. As she alwasys wears her hood and cloak, Asa has never revealed her true appearance though has served the Seren Brotherhood for two years faithfully.

Equipment: Black sith robes with a heavy hood and a Cortosis vibrosword.

Lightsabre Style: Untested/Unknown

Bio: Asa claims to have been a pupil of the Yavin Temple, turning to the dark side to further her own goals, other than that she has never been questioned as to her past and prefers it that way.

Homeworld: Unspoken as none have asked.

Class: Undefined

The dark robed, masked man everyone knew as Morbiöus stood before the postrated figure of the young woman. He held his hand up before her and gestured her to stand.

- "Your loyalty is unquestioned my child, your powers are growing constantly and I am proud to call you a student of the Seren. Go ahead child, aid Tulak Hord in his quest but return to us alive, there is much you must help with" - Morbiöus said and then turned but he stopped in his tracks before he left - "Keep your eye in the mission my child, the Jedi are not important but should you consider it, use your strength for your capabilities are far beyond what they can imagine".

Emukiel grew tired. Not of exhaustion but of Uie'Sha's neutral attitude in the fight. As he had been toying with him, his moved had been imperfect, weak, slow on his standards as well as unenhanced by the Force. The Weequay closed his eyes, drew from the force and launched one last attack to finish the duel. Driving his lightsaber after several parries by Uie'Sha - that were enhanced by the Force Valor - right above his left shoulder in a move where he could have continued to cut either his arm or head off. It was ventually a more lucky maneuver as the one time he had tried it before had failed miserably and turned against him. Emukiel then stepped back and shut off his lightsaber. With an annoyed grunt he grabbed his robes and left for the door.

"No way to win a fight" he mumbled before stopping and looking at the half-Bothan still.

"When I expect a spar, I expect it to be a spar. Not a simple taining excersice you are comfortable with from the youngling years. Studying the enemy is good, but what of when you are alone against twenty who are nearly as good as you?" Emukiel noted and waved a hand up before leaving, obviously annoyed by the unwilligness on Uie'Sha's part to test his true skills against a master of Emukiel's caliber when he had the chance. As he had said the note of the twenty, a flash in his eyes told him there was more to it than that. A war memory maybe? Something that was, is or will be? Emukiel mumbled to himself as he entered the main area and sat down to meditate. One name came to his mind from his past on a man that was nearly as stubborn as Uie'Sha; Juhn-Kai Ryu.

Horus was still at the cock-pit. Still waiting for the ship to disengage hyperspace. But after a while he decided to let Strider have some fun with his ship.

"Take over. Im going to check out the Ragnarok some more"

Horus began to walk around the Ragnarok. Strider was right, you could live in this ship for a while.

Whats the fun of exploring the universe if you arent going to stop and look around?

Horus walked through the ship. Passing Emukiel who apparently finished his sparing match with the Bothan. But he ignored the ancient jedi and kept looking around. Eventualy he made it to where Lyla was sleeping. Nearby was Kyle Katarn and Leilani. But then Horus noticed that she must have just woken up. But by the look on her face she must have had a strange dream.

"Lyla you okay? We are getting close to Serenno."

Lyla looked up at Horus and gave him a faint smile.

- "Yeah, no worries. It's good we're almost there, all this inaction is killing me" - Lyla said clearly just for saying something as she was told by Luke that impatience was not a Jedi's trait. She then stood up and went to where Emukiel was sitting. The vision still in her memory. She sat down next to Emukiel who seemed a bit annoyed.

- "Eki, I had a most peculiar dream" - Lyla said and then looked at the master - "It was about you, but there was someone there as well, a silverhaired man with a very unconvencional lightsaber, it was shaped like a cross and it had blades coming ou of each of the four ends".

As Emukiel sulked away in an irritated fashion, Uie'Sha couldn't help but smirk...

"You lose, old man..." his plan had worked perfectly, reading that even thousands of years doesn't teach patience as he had deliberately done so, as was the advanced teachings of Form Zero; to make your opponent give up willingly through either subtefuge or irritation. Scratching his maw idly, he thought about what had been said, about the Twenty-odd opponents Emukiel had mentioned... Twenty were easy but when wielding black-blade lightsabres with an even skill level as yourself, not even the greatest of Jedi could conquer that physically, it reminded him of a lesson echoed from master Yoda through Luke: to fight one's self, dangerous it is, pray not there is more than one...

--------------------

((Assuming that Tulak Hord is already on Serenno))

Bowing her head so that her nose grazed the ground before him, uttering "Thank you Master..." before throwing herself up from the floor and as fast as she had come, the black robes vanished from sight once more, a further attempt to impress the Seren Member by showing off her incredible agility.

The Jedi would be arriving on Serenno soon, Asa moved swiflty through the ancient site to locate her small ship in the modified-makeshift hangar.

A small craft from the time of the old republic, to modern eyes it appeared to be an A-wing fighter, though was once used by the travelling wings of the Jedi Order and made specifically for that purpose. In her haste, she beeped in for R3-H6 to prep the ship, when she finally skidded around the corner adeptly, the buzzing rusty can-of-a-droid was making the final checks, his red dome spinning cheerfully and squaking happily to it's master.

Although the craft was not exactly in the newest of conditions, nonetheless it was well maintained and the hull proudly polished and marked with the badging of the New Republic to avoid suspicion. It hovered contently and smoothly glided from the docking clamps along the long corridor that made up most of the hangar, hovering merely inches from the sealed and glistening stone underneath as it picked up to an incredible speed before finally catapulting into the upper atmosphere.

Asa always enjoyed flying, just her, the stars and a beeping astromech droid along the endless stretch of space. "Coordinates verified, Serenno System, 5 Parsecs... H-Drive online, capacitor banks charging..." the computer chimed, reminding Asa that she needed to update both the old drive and the AI.

"Charge complete, H-Drive Activated!"

After some time had passed, finally the time of inaction had ended.

"Approaching Destination. Five minutes until hyperspace disengage," sounded the computer on the intercom.

"Alright guys, ready up," Strider said. He headed his way to the cockpit and got on the intercom. "There's no telling if they'll detect our craft even while cloaked, so if I start evasive action, you guys better hold on tight. Otherwise, we should have a smooth flight in guys. Expect a smooth landing regardless though, unlike Leilani," he added with a humorous voice.

The Ragnarok exited hyperspace into Serenno galactic space. It was still cloaked, however, was debatable whether or not the Sith craft had advanced enough sensors to detect him.

Emukiel smiled as Lyla told of the dream, recognizing immediately who she was talking about.

"Juhn-Kai Ryu. The only man I know who is peculiar enought to carry such a weapon or have such goofy hair. Hmm... Unfortunately, I haven't seen him after the Hundred Year Darkness" Emukiel said and looked over at her. His smile suddenly faded as he remembered Juhn-Kai was already millenias old when they fought together, so it would be possible for him to be trying to contact them now while still lurking somewhere.

"Tell me exactly what you saw in the dream. What you heard, saw, smelled, sence. Everything" he said while turnig to see her more closely just as Strider noted of their arrival. He didn't care if they were arriving or not until the ramp lowered and they got out, so he was in no hurry. If anything, he was more concerned of his own ship following them. If Sarge wouldn't change the logs into fake ones and it's class as a commercial freighter, it might be fired upon by the Sith armada in control of the planet.

((If I may, I would like to draw Tepe into this. We could meet a spy of his or something after the landing if you don't mind. Don't worry, thought. I have no intentions of making the Dominion part of this so we could start huge battles unless you really want it :p ))

"Exiting hyperspace..." A slight jolt followed by the reforming of the stars, a white streak slowed to a normal pace... just a few thousand kilometers from the Ragnarok...

The cloaking device rendered it invisible though the craft's occupant could sense a strong presence, or at least a group of those heavily in tune with the force.

Old-tech scan beams lashed out from the hull, searching for the invisible ship by use of physical detection of matter.

"Unidentified object detected, origin unknown, classification unknown, autopilot disengaged" Asa pulled the fighter away from the signal, with breakneck speed she veered it into a skim-dive off of the atmosphere to throw off her signal. She knew it was the Jedi expedition, her craft was unarmed to keep it classified as civilian and without a positive fix nor classification she would be taking too great a risk either way.

Asa kept their rough position memorized, just above the western side of the northern hemisphere, thankfully a while away from the Brotherhood's activities on the planet.

The entire remainder of the trip was made ensuring that nothing could had traced the agile craft; moving through cloud matter and dropping down to inches above the ground, using canyons and rivers to mask the approach.

As she finally neared the site, Asa allowed her mind to scan the larger part of the surrounding area, once she was certain of it being clear, her hundred-year-old fighter allowed itself to be guided by a small gathering of fellow initiates on a makeshift pad.

Once the canopy retracted, she leapt nimbly out and was met with nods of acknowledgment.

Tulak Hord... One of the ancients reborn, and possibly the greatest swordsman ever to have graced the galaxy... Asa thought idly though she wondered how she could possibly be needed to aid such a powerful being, the Jedi were in for more than simply a history lesson from the reincarnated Sith Master.

((One question, what does the planet look like: desert, jungle, or a bit of everything like earth? ))

-----------------

"Did you feel that?" Uie'Sha's fur stood on end for a moment, the flash of the darkened presence was disturbing though he lost the trace after a few moments. What truly disturbed him about the unidentified craft that appeared then vanised once more, not only did it feel dark and forboding, but oddly familiar...

Horus eventualy made it back to the Cock-pit. By then the ship was already starting to disengage from hyperspace

"Approaching Destination. Five minutes until hyperspace disengage,"

"Okay stay frosty guys."

Finally the ship disengaged from hyperspace into the clear blackness. He finally saw Serenno. Even though the ship was cloaked he still had the feeling that he was being watched

"Okay Strider." Horus said while at the controls "Could you tell me where the ship is supposed to land?"

OOC: I never thought of what Serenno was supposed to look like. I cant find any info on it

OOC: Okay I will take your word for it.

IC:

Horus was still looking at the splendor of the planet. He could distinctly see land and many oceans coating the planet. It was far different then Yavin or even Coruscant.

Amazing what planets the galaxy has.

"Strider I hope you don't mind if I take the ship in closer. I mean for the landing."

Horus hoped that they wouldn't be shot out of space. He still was getting a feeling for the controls of the ship and didn't even know how to even fire out of the ship.

"Lets hope we don't run into any trouble before even landing. I know this ship looks state of the art but how fast can it outrun an armada?"

Horus didn't doubt that this ship could. But it did look like it was in a few close calls

"So fast the armada will begin to doubt they ever spotted an enemy craft to begin with. Sometimes I've been caught by surprise however and they've gotten a lucky shot in or two that I haven't cleaned up yet, but otherwise, this ship's reliable enough, trust me. It's lasted against wars over four thousand years, I don't expect it to be crashing down anytime soon," Strider reassured.

"Bring it in, but be careful. I have a bad feeling of being watched," he advised.

Strider's feelings were confirmed, Tulak Hord examined the Ragnarock as it came to dock in the spaceport.

- "They will be soon coming this way, make sure their welcome is fitting" - Tulak said and moved inside the old building.

The installation that the misterious men were running about was the old research center on the far east of the capital city. Several men from the Serenno local government were awaiting the Jedi.

Lyla was still talking to Emukiel, she was not really concerned about her vision but interested in why she got it in the first place.

- "It appeared to be a snow planet, maybe Rhen Var or Hoth or even Illum. You were fighting Sith along with him for the other men in the vision had red lightsabers. But you were standing and talking like best friends" - Lyla told Emukiel waiting to see if he knew what this meant.

"We fought in many battles together, many of those on snow planets. And yes, we were friends back then. We fell out after the Hundred Year Darkness when he seemed to disappear. Or if not disappear, at least I did not see him in the council meetings or in any of the temples we had at the time" Emukiel said as he stood up. The ship had landed and it was time to leave to finish this mysterious plot before it could unravel itself to the galaxy.

"It's very peculiar you had such a dream. I will meditate upon it and speak with you again once I get clarification of it. Clear your mind of it for now and concentrate in the moment. We need to unravel this threat before it can grow to the levels that we cannot match" th Weequay master said before smiling at the woman and getting ready to leace the Ragnarok. The small device on his belt beeped as his ship changed it's identity and got ready to jump out of hyperspace and to disappear into one of the many oceans of Serenno. Taking the ship was pressurised for space flight, it could lie in the bottom of the Ocean and evade search patrols for years if it needed to. And that was just the plan. It would emerge when he would signal it to and none the sooner. All the planetary sensors would recieve was a ship seemingly getting a malfunction in planetfall and crashing into an ocean. Emukiel knew it for a fact as it was a trick he had used when evading the Empire on planets where there were oceans as well as before it in the First Jedi Purge. Of course, back then it was much more difficult when he would have to minimize his force potency when trying to evade Nihilus

"When he says careful, he means don't scratch the paint job on the landing gear," Leilani teased, coming into the cockpit. "In other words, no bumps or jolts."

Then, she laughed, and told Strider, "Well, I've gotta come up with some way to combat your incessant mockery of my trash heap of a ship."

OOC: Okay im landing the Ragnarok in the spaceport.

IC:

Horus began to move the ship closer to the planet. Soon after the Ragnarok was in the atmosphere. Then he finally found a spaceport where they could land

"I'm going to set her down there."

Horus began to retract the landing gear and set her down. Within moments the Ragnarok landed inside the spaceport

"Okay. I have a bad feeling about this. But im not going to stay with the ship I cant even trigger the blasters for." Horus said as he got out of the co-pilot's seat.

Name: Faroid Farfalla

Species: Equine

Appearance: A slender figure otherwise except for the haunches with hooves and fur for legs. He stands about 1.79 meters tall and wears a very simplistic clothing with a more elaborate cape buttoned on from the shoulders. His red eyes are large and blonde hair grown down to below his shoulders as well as two horn protruding from his temples. As it is custom for his species, he ears no pants but rather a very well covering loin cloth held in place by a Jedi utility belt

Homeworld: Unknown

Equipment: A simplistic lightsaber, T-6 Thunderer heavy blaster pistol

Bio: From the long ruling family of Farfalla, he abandoned his heritage to follow a mysterious Jedi Master, taking with him the lightsaber that had been running long in his family since the Jedi Lord Valenthyne Farfalla who was known well by the ancient Jedi. Folowing him into training, he was proclaimed a Jedi Knight without the traditional means or the approval of a Council. Hiding his skills and presence very well, he became a trusted partner to the old Master when he needed something done without any connections leading to him.

------

Faroid watched from the window of a tall building near the port as a ship landed. He could sence it as none inside the ship were even trying to hide their presence. Only one signature came to him that he was trained to recognize perfectly and it was much decreased or limited to make it seem there were no too strong Jedi onboard. He smiled and stepped away rom the window to infrom his master of it. He walked to a table and started a holographic conversation with a hooded figure that was his master.

"Master, they just landed. Master Al-Saefar is indeed with them but he is limiting his force signature" he said as he clipped on his lightsaber behind his back and holstered his blaster.

"Shall I go and greet them or do you wish to see them personally?" he asked then and looked at the blue hologram expectantly.

((Miracle, what is thy bidding my master? I just gave your secret character a way to enter))

Strangely enough, although the rest of the Jedi's force signatures were entirely unmasked or partially limited, Strider's Force signature was entirely devoid, unnoticable, gone. His Sith Hunter training had taught him to do so, and as such, the only identification that he was there was through the identification of the Ragnarok as a Sith Hunter craft.

"The ship will take care of itself, defense wise, Horus, so we can leave it. As for our image..."

There was another strange noise, and it was assumed that the Ragnarok did away with its cloaking system. However, from the exterior, the ship that was docked in the station appeared to be a simple merchant craft rather than the massive Ragnarok.

"We are traders, travellers, etc. Don't draw attention to yourselves as Jedi. Be careful. Force Sensitives can sense other Sensitives," Strider warned, heading to the exit ramp.

Uie'Sha couldn't shake the thought of that starfighter earlier, it felt almost like he was walking right into destiny's path, for reasons he couldn't think of...

"I fear we need to tread lightly here, mixed thoughts and opinions lay beyond and I don't like where they lead..." this sort of thing was a little too philosophical for him but it was the truth, he had a keen ability for sensing danger ahead as did many of his race.

--------------------------------

"My lord, I have been instructed not to reveal myself to the Jedi for the time being, I will leave that decision in your hands... Though for now, what would you have me do?" Asa asked as she walked alongside the long-deceased master.

- "I sense danger surrounding their mission, keep a close eye on them, I will greet them personally but you must make contact first. Aid them should you feel the need to" - Juhn-Kai said to Faroid from the holographic projection.

====================================

Tulak Hord looked at the young Seren and grinned.

- "Make it interesting, send some of the cloacked Seren to them, but send the lesser troops, this way they will feel over confident, at least the younger will and when it's time, send the Seren Weaponmasters in" - Tulak said and turned to the video feed of the hangar where the Ragnarock docked.

================================

Lyla nodded to Emukiel's words and then proceeded to walk down the loading ramp of the Ragnarock only to be greeted by disguised members of the government.

- "This way my 'Merchant' friends" - one of them said walking to a private room within the spaceport. Once Lyla went in and Kyle followed her the members of the government took off their disguise.

- "It is so good to finally welcome you to our home, the last few days have been really stressful, the people are afraid, none would dare leave their home" - the oldest member said.

- "We will deal with this so your people won't have anything to fear anymore" - Lyla said reassuringly.

- "Thank you, we have arranged for a speeder that will take you near the back entrance to the building, we sent a scouting party that saw the enemy's guard wasn't so tight there" - the man said.

- "Thank you, with your permission we will now leave to tend to this mission" - Lyla said.

- "Yes of course and may the force be with you" - the man said opening a door to reveal a man sitting at the controls of a large speeder.

- "Everyone get in" - Lyla said as she jumped in along with Kyle.

Archived