Home

Summer Vacation

swphreak

Summer vacation has officially started for me. I think I should do something big to commemorate the occasion.

Perhaps a little LAN party with friends? Or install MOO3 and have a hardcore, all day game (or til we all die).

When does everyone else start summer vacation? Any plans you want to brag about?

Party time!

May 12th is my last day. I have 5 more school days left including today: 2 classes on Mondays and Wednesdays and one class on Saturdays. So that's 8 different class sessions until summer vacation. Then, on May 13th, I officially start summer work at Wal-Mart. 5 days a week, 10PM-7AM, until the end of summer. All moneys will go towards massive new computer.

[EDIT] I jus did 2 of my class sessions and I remembered that I only have one class session on monday and wednesday instead of two, so I only have 4 left. :D

The last official day for me is May 30, but I'm not going the last week because i'm exempt from exams. Over summer I'm going to Wisconsin and Indiana, and I'm shooting off copius amounts of fireworks in the Late June/Early July region of times.

Well, my last final is on May 5th, but I'm taking that course pass/fail and I'm pretty sure I've already accumulated enough points to pass, so no big worries for me there. My college graduation ceremony is on May 10th. So...I'm hoping to do something exciting to celebrate. No big plans as of yet though.

June 7th is my senior check out day. in fact we just had our school councilors come speak to us about our ceremonies. I have school basically every day until then. My ceremonies aren't until June 14th. though.

God I can't wait :D

I'm supposed to graduate May 15th , but I still have to finish English 2020 and Financial Literacy before I can, so it'll probably be sometime early June. :wornout:

Summer will be good though, planning on going up to Lake Coeur D'Alene to get my jet-ski fix. ;DDD

I'm done June 1st, although I'll probably be skipping a few days during finals week because I only have 3 classes. Already decided graduation ceremony was a waste of time, so I'll be blowing off fireworks instead. This time I'm going to make an honest effort to find a job (and not toss it), got some other stuff lined up that'll keep me pretty busy until right before the end of summer.

Why do people get lucky and have their summer vacation start practicly a month earlier?

Colleges/Universities almost always let out a month earlier than public schools...

May 23rd, counting down the days. Off to Colorado once I get out.

You sound like a prison inmate :D

Archived