Home

Summer Vacation

swphreak

Whereabouts in CO? And for why?

We have a second house about eight miles North/Northeast of Bayfield, equidistant from Durango and Pegosa Springs. I'm going up there because flyfishing season is starting soon once the swollen rivers drop a little (mega runoff, can't wade those unless you want to be sucked away) and we'll do some mountain dirtbiking. Next weekend is the last weekend we can do any dirtbiking/quadding down here in Arizona 'cause it's going to be too damn hot. Up there in your mountains it's nice.

You sound like a prison inmate :D

I'm in Arizona sizzling like some meat on the grill. Prison compared to the more temperate northern climates :)

outa college as of a week ago today. i'll stay at my full-time job and drop my part-time job, been workin both the last 2 months. just got back from Canada this past weekend and am going to North Carolina for a week in June. other than that i'm going to spend the summer paying for my rent and bills and playin 360, paintball, 4-wheelin etc.

Easy solution to that: **** off to somewhere far away and don't leave a phone number ;)

That was the plan :D I went to a Cuban beach three weeks ago... there was no internet and they didn't had the phone no... had a semi-private beach (one of the good sides of not being at school anymore but way too short) relaxing vacation ever...but now the office is sending me in the Arctic ( Arctic beach next week at -16C (I bet that's vengeance lol :D )

Archived