Home

I just finished SMI....

Achrono

.... and although there was very little sound (it only played sometimes) I can say without a doubt its one of the best adventure games ever made. Its my first entry to the MI series and now I have to play CMI. Wow... it was amazing. Is this the best game in the series, or are some of them better?

I think CMI was the best one in the series, more because it was funnier. But I liked SMI.

And yeah, LeChucks Revenge is the second game, not CMI.

*SPOILER WARNING*

I liked the part in MI2 when he was having a drinking contest with that Rum Rogers guy. Guybrush's reaction made me laugh hysterically.

CMI maybe technically better than SoMI, and I think it's an really outstanding game, but in fact, SoMI was more impressive to me, and still is. Back then, it was completely new and I had no idea of what it (a Monkey Island game) will be like.

CMI maybe technically better than SoMI, and I think it's an really outstanding game, but in fact, SoMI was more impressive to me, and still is. Back then, it was completely new and I had no idea of what it (a Monkey Island game) will be like.

To me i personally find LeChucks Revenge to be the best game in the series with SOMI 2nd best, but somi was so impressive and a great introduction story to a great video game series! come on ron make a 5th game anyway and *cough have it leaked* ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived