Home

Jedi Knight 4-- WHO wants it?

killerDOTcom

I'm not going to try and bring back this kind of thread, AGAIN, I've seen it several times and I haven't picked through all the threads to find out how many of these there are. What I want to see here is people simply showing support for another JK game, not discussing IF it will come or WHAT it should have, I simply want LA to know how many people are out there that would buy JK4 in a heartbeat should it come out, and how many people would literally KILL to see another JK game, just to keep the title they have loved for some 6 years now alive and going. It's obvious that LA people read these forums, and its obvious that they are seeing some of the things we say, but what they need to see is a thread like this one with 10000000 replys saying "YES, I AGREE, ANOTHER JKA GAME IS GREAT AND I WOULD BUY IT!"

That would get their attention at least enough to secure it on the todo list. As long as LA is still a company and as long as companies still wish to make money, this should be what they want to hear-- not e-mails to their support area that get binned for spam, not threads that appear on here as arguements between people discussing rumors and ideas of the new game, what they need to see is the actual REQUEST, in a place where it won't just get cast aside.

If they dont see it here, where will they see it?? JA Fans, please, post here IF you want a new Jedi Knight game!!!

I would love another one, as long as they release it for PC and the main character is Kyle. Jaden absolutely ruined JKA, and he/she was the most immature little brat I've ever seen.

*no text to add, but forums hate no non-quoted posts*

What I want to see here is people simply showing support for another JK game, not discussing IF it will come or WHAT it should have,...

what they need to see is a thread like this one with 10000000 replys saying "YES, I AGREE, ANOTHER JKA GAME IS GREAT AND I WOULD BUY IT!"

So they can trawl through 100+ pages just to make sure? Maybe you should have put a poll in there ;) It'd be a better 'at-a-glance' indication.

Anyhow, Yes, I'd like JK4 and I'd buy the PC version before it could settle on the shelf.

:)

Yeah I would have bought the JK4 game in a heartbeat, cause i do love all of the action they put in the game, but they have to use another character, I don't know, maybe Jacen, Jaina or Anakin Solo, and they could have put in some new characters to attack like some Yuuzahn Vong warriors... and perhaps some more taunts in the multiplayer game..

There is a JK4 in the works, or atleast the next big saber/force game. This is going to greatly anger all of you and I figured people here would already know...but it is going to be a console launch xbox 360 and I think the pscrap3 too. It was in last months Game informer, I think. Looks sweet your gonna be playing a rising dark jedi, Darth Vader's apprentice I believe...or something like that.

Hopefully they will release a pc version later which is what I am holding out on.

I think. Looks sweet your gonna be playing a rising dark jedi, Darth Vader's apprentice I believe...or something like that

Note: Darth Vader died like 10 years before the start of Jedi academy. So if you play as his apprentice how can you do so if he is dead? Anyway it is Force Unleashed. Maybe one day Lucas will creat JK4. But for now lets wait and enjoy the games they currently have.

• 2 weeks later...
Who doesn't want a JK4?

*raises hand*

I liked JK. It had a good story and character development, which was pretty rare back then for an FPS. Then JK2 came out. I bought it and played it. It was an entertaining game, but didn't quite catch the same feel as the original.

Then we got JA. Fairly easy to mod, but that's one of the few good things I can say about it. The overall story was bad, the new characters (Jaden and Rosh) were terrible, and some of the old ones (Tavion and even Kyle) weren't utilized well. About all I can say about it was that MP was entertaining for a little while (provided you added new maps, since baseJA maps were boring) and that some SP missions were fun.

Considering that the series started as an entertaining game (DF) that had a good story compared with most others of the time (consisting of shoot everything that moves, and some things that don't), it's kinda disappointing that the series has become pretty focused on MP, with a SP that really fails to be entertaining. Doesn't help that JO ended Kyle's story pretty well, for the most part.

No to JK4, but I would like it if they made another similar series, but with a new character so that decent SP gaming can come back to the series. Kyle really reached his conclusion already, and Jaden was... different. I don't think they could star in another game without it being clunky.

A mature Star Wars title that had you continueally making choices for light or dark side. For example, kill some schuuta who deserves it or listen to who's wanting him spared? Also, we need more Mara Jade. Have a game that plays during her service in the Empire and we can play through with her being an enemy, then later on being with Kyle as a Jedi.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived