Home

what exactly is that F.A.O.F thing??

DeadEyeDave

It stands for Forums Against Oil Filters, and this is how it came about.

For once there were people in chat, (Me , Natty, Brighty, Zero-Dai, blondebeard, someone else and a guy called Wes) we where playing a game of 20 questions and Wes (who is that guy?) decided he was an oil filter. His hints were not very clear. We wasted ages trying to guess he was an oil filter. Thats why it became. If Wes had been a mouldy cabbage then we would have formed the F.A.M.C. (Forums against Mouldy Cabbages). It was just chance that he was an 01* f1**er. Anyway put the sig in you're sig.

------------------

faof4.jpg?mtbrand=AOL_UK

We must not give in to the oil filters. Fight for the F.A.O.F. and do it for the kids

Guest grannen

I think I will join the group.

From now on I shall keep my oilfilter in my car, I shall let the filter be overloaded and send out a cloud of fumes. Never replace it, keep it as long as possible and let the air take take care of the blue exhausts from my motor.

I don't care if my engine runs down more quickly with bad filtering as long as I am one of the group that demands that we will not replace old, unusable, defective oilfilters.

So, let us keep our oilfilters, don't buy new ones but continue with the old one.

Kill the Oilfilter companies and let us continue to use what once has worked! smile.gif

------------------

Calvin.gifHobbes.gif and Grannen

[This message has been edited by Grannen (edited July 09, 2001).]

Originally posted by fender:

Anyway put the sig in you're sig.

wich site i should upload it from, not from this one because when this topic will be deleted or is old, the sig is not there anymore, so where should i upload it from??

------------------

anidead.gif

~If you can't see anything... Feel welcome in Dave's world..

Guest Brighteyesmonkey

U don't have to upload it.

Just right click the sig and copy it into ur signiture.

------------------

bondmonkey.jpg?mtbrand=AOL_UK

The names Monkey....Brighteyesmonkey

faof4.jpg?mtbrand=AOL_UK

Member of the F.A.O.F

i think i will not join because i dont know the guy who all started this and i do not get the point of Forums against oil filters what must forums do against the guy whit his difficult questions....??

------------------

anidead.gif

~If you can't see anything... Feel welcome in Dave's world..

Archived