Home

NEWS FLASH!!!!

DrPhil2501

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just cannot understand why some girls would want to be like her. I mean, who the hell would want to end up like that sorry-skank anyway? (excuse the french :) )

I'm glad she has gone to jail, because she has been nothing but a spoilt brat all her life, and she well derseved what she got for driving without a license.

I just cannot understand why some girls would want to be like her. I mean, who the hell would want to end up like that sorry-skank anyway? (excuse the french :) )

I'm glad she has gone to jail, because she has been nothing but a spoilt brat all her life, and she well derseved what she got for driving without a license.

I agree compleatly. And you can say skank, just not h*. We don't want Russell Simmons poppin caps.

H*? I though it was G*as in gangstar... whatever.

I saw her once on that stupid simple programme she does. She stole a police car and crashed it whilst parking, then tried to take it to this garage thing she was working at to try and fix it (and failed), but she didn't get any punishment for that because it was all in the name of "entertainment". Pfft.

H*? I though it was G*as in gangstar... whatever.

I saw her once on that stupid simple programme she does. She stole a police car and crashed it whilst parking, then tried to take it to this garage thing she was working at to try and fix it (and failed), but she didn't get any punishment for that because it was all in the name of "entertainment". Pfft.

No The three words are b*tch h* and n*gga

huh. This topic has gone from Paris Hilton to Text Message Words (which I think is for people who have bad grammar and have low moral fiber XP)

The problem is with these sort of initials is that I have no idea what the hell people are trying to say. Heck, its like speaking to someone who speaks in Street Talk, or someone who has a speech impenament.

The problem is with these sort of initials is that I have no idea what the hell people are trying to say. Heck, its like speaking to someone who speaks in Street Talk, or someone who has a speech impenament.

I imagine you to speak like Butters (from South Park). I'm not trying to be offensive btw omg lol.

Paris will either be changesd a little by the time she gets out of jail or she'll get wilder.

Well, there will be a new spring in her step, that's for sure. I'm sorry to make two South Park references in one post, but did anyone see the episode where she swallowed Mr. Slave with her super massive brown hole? Think shower heads and lead pipes.

Pille is too busy gettin' educatat so I think no.

Educa..tat.. educated?

And he's sick of this place too.

A part of me just died. It really did.

Ray you are like chocolate.

McCoy is the pan and heat, though.

Ha, if it were you, you'd have a different view about going to jail for driving without a license.

A license that was revoked for drink driving... frankly, this is good for her, shows her that money doesn't make her above the law.

...shows her that money doesn't make her above the law.

Yeah, a TV series evidently does, though. She did a number of illegal things (and a three-digit-number of imoral things... like hoovering up someone's ashes) in that waste of a slot off of E4's timetable, with no consequences, by the way, only the too familiar "you failed your task, Paris, but I'm giving you extra points for being so hot".

Oh geeze, I just tune out of e4 after Friends on the weekend (weekdays is Scrubs time ;)) She really pisses me off. But yeah, getting her own TV series because she's so damn special (she actually gets paid thousands of dollars for simply showing up to places... that's it), that was just annoying.

Then again, it's no different than what we have here in the UK, with Jordan and the like (what exactly is the purpose of Charlotte Church?), but the fact that she think's she's so special simply because she has a rich father and too much money to know what to do with. I've never wished actual violence on a single person, but I'm really willing to make an exception for her, just so she can get a taste of reality.

Maybe... or maybe there are just enough other ponces in the world that the big rich ponces can suck on to get their fix of money and power without needing any talent. I mean apparently there are people out there that watch her show.

I have always wondered. What exactly does Paris Hilton do, apart from whoring, being spoilt from fame and fortune, and of coarse being a role model to girls (despite her not doing anything)

I mean from what I've heard, I hear she has done only one song (or album... I don't know, I'm not a fan). I just have no idea what she does as an occupation... what the hell does she do???

Archived