Home

NEWS FLASH!!!!

DrPhil2501

I would love to pay her to kill herself.

Too bad I'm broke. Somebody lend me some cash? I hate the whole 'Famous for being famous" celebutant thing going on. Make somthing productive of yourself, like Ivanka Trump or somthing. Even though I hate Ivanka Trump cause she seems like a bitch.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey everyone. I'm famous now. Because I said so. The fact that I say that I am famous is only fueling my fame. By this time tomorrow, I'll have enough circular fame to get on Dateline to talk about how LucasForums made me famous.

I would love to pay her to kill herself.

Or you could sell her cigarettes and get payed to kill her! Yeah, I just watched Clerks on Joox.

I have the new Firefox installed and the spell check feature is on... "payed" isn't a word..?

Probably because people usually get paid.

Even still, I wouldn't trust Firefox spellchecker that much, it's not that great and is defaulted to American spelling (although you can get UK spelling for it). If you're really unsure, just use Google or have Word open (or... heaven forbid... grab a dictionary).

*giggles like a little girl*

Probably because people usually get paid.

Even still, I wouldn't trust Firefox spellchecker that much, it's not that great and is defaulted to American spelling (although you can get UK spelling for it). If you're really unsure, just use Google or have Word open (or... heaven forbid... grab a dictionary).

Oh yeah, I always used to remember that by thinking of a certain Bash quote.

Also, I find that Firefox spell check is quite reliable, it includes many words and acronyms, lots of common and uncommon words are checked, even obscure ones such as catalepsies are included in it's dictionary. Mine seems to set to UK spelling by default.

God, you PERV! I'm 14, I shouldn't even be wanting any.

I'm just saying, if you're not, you don't have much right to say McCoy isn't... even if he isn't.

And also, you must not know a lot of 14 years olds.

wtf dnt dis u dnt no wt ur on bout u stpd fckn wnka me n ma hmboyz r gona giv u bshins m8. I dnt no y u can tek da pis bcz i ad ur mum in bed lst nite so fck u.

flks wuz eya 2k7 chiln n smokn weed n btin up greboz nd nt goin 2 schl init

Archived