Home

Hey, heres a stupid Mod question!

Shmargin

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You could have just spoiler tagged each post meanie....Or is it meany....I dunno....

If you take issue with a moderator decision, contact one of the administrators instead of resorting to calling a moderator names.

And if I cant do what I was doing by posting the entire games story line in 2-3 sentence posts to earn rep. Then what if I just posted like a few dozen meaningless topics in a day? I mean, honestly, other than the sudden boost of forum life, would completely random insane posts even get a second thought here?

We like activity. Activity is good. We just don't want people posting just to boost their post counts--your comments could have been said all in 1 post. We don't use rep here anyway, so no worries on that.

no sean this is me

fb1f1aa4.jpg

i like beavers not chip and chap

on to the topic of banning sean

gerban.jpg

Eh Jae, and I think Itch-o and Skinker have the situation perfectly under control. Shmargin will be punished according to group laws. Around here we usually watch someone misbehave (and support him doing so) until some of the local mods intervenes and calls him a bad monkey. This is the moment when we put the beating and rectal probing into context.

Aaaaaand.. oOo Ooo ooO! Did I just hear two dead people telling in Mrs. Onasi to create offspring somewhere else?

:drama:

o how predictable XD still goin for the socks..?

What, you want me to lie? :D "Jae has no carnal knowledge of her hubby, and the children were conceived via immaculate conception."

We've moved on from socks to leather.

Edit: And I'm lurking on the forums that I'm not already familiar with to get an idea of how they run. I'm not dying to come in and nuke threads, I just want get to know the personalities. Besides, I wouldn't want to take the chance of missing out on some post where you discuss Plan Tango. :)

It's in a shrine - fo' tha memories!

Haha, Jae, leather, how excellent. Plan Tango? Hm. Okay. So far Plan Tango involves a err shave and some body paint. The thing is I'm not really sure why Gary would lose his house. I'm working on it though. Maybe 'coz he's dancing around with Spongebob and Patrick to much.

Will Gary find his beloved home to find shelter in a stormy night?

Haha, Jae, leather, how excellent. Plan Tango? Hm. Okay. So far Plan Tango involves a err shave and some body paint. The thing is I'm not really sure why Gary would lose his house. I'm working on it though. Maybe 'coz he's dancing around with Spongebob and Patrick to much.

Will Gary find his beloved home to find shelter in a stormy night?

I'm sure after the, eh, shave and painting of cherry-flavored henna, shelter will no longer be an issue.

Why is my post gone? Why can't I post incendiary responses?

That's stupid, I want to know who is against us raging against the eternal E-penis. This isn't this weird 3d lady's place to just come in and tell us what to do. It's just not polite.

And all rude business aside, JOE ANASISFSDF, I don't see why you must get some kind of taste of this forum and then start the policing...

I don't think I ever change my avatar, by the way.

Eh, Sean, relax. We guys are jerks, and you know it. Else you would still be a moderator of this place. Jae is like that sticky stuff where you don't know where it came from and why it is all over now, but it won't go away and with the time it makes you feel better. And at the end of the day you even miss it when you think it is gone. From that point of view, Jae and I are sisters. From another point of view, Jae is married and has a very, very, very potent and strong husband, with big and powerful guns. Just in case you don't mind, think about it for a second: a girl, in here, unsolicited. Huh?!

I'm sure after the, eh, shave and painting of cherry-flavored henna, shelter will no longer be an issue.
Excellent, now combine with Plan E (my one, not to be confused with the original one), at violin - Plan E-Tango.

I don't see why you must get some kind of taste of this forum

Actually I've lurked from time to time (as I do on nearly all the forums) and realized y'all are

a. very warped just like my college friends who could make 'shoelace' into something gawdawfully and hilariously filthy

b. freakin' crazy at times

and

c. a whole lot of fun. :)

Jae is like that sticky stuff where you don't know where it came from and why it is all over now, but it won't go away and with the time it makes you feel better. And at the end of the day you even miss it when you think it is gone.

Jae is like that sticky stuff where you don't know where it came from and why it is all over now, but it won't go away and with the time it makes you feel better. And at the end of the day you even miss it when you think it is gone.

WHAT?!

Archived