Home

What is the most stupid thing you have ever done?

Well, you read the title. What has been the most stupid thing you have done in your life. It does not have to be the MOST stupid thing... Meaning, can have heaps of other stupid things... yeah you get it... lol.

So yeah ... Some of the most stupid things I have done are ...

I once jumped out of the back of a Hilux Ute going about the 70km/h mark (I was under a "certain" influence at the time). Trust me ... once the time to hit the ground comes ... it does not tickle.

Another time - this was a few months into last year - A couple of friends and I went to our school - yes, our school (No. 1 stupid thing of the night) and decided, because of the end of exams, we would celebrate. So we started the night off with some suicides (Lol, not THAT type of suicides .... I am talking about the tequila, lemon and salt) and then we kicked the night in full gear with some shots. Well, we were having an awesome night ... but some of my friends got a bit "too" carried away and started to smash bottles around the place (no windows or anything was broken, just loud noise ... that was No. 2 stupid thing of the night.)

A friend and I started to get anxious about all of the noise they were making (a bunch of houses were right next to the school) so we continued to keep an eye out for any suspicious looking cars that drove past.

After a while, we decided to have a few more drinks and just when things were starting to slow down, a car speeds up the driveway and comes right up close to us with highbeams on ... (OK, now this is the most stupid thing of the night that we did)

A mate of mine yells out, "COPS!" so ... everybody started to run.

Me ... I wasn't going to run, but everybody else did, so not wanting to get left behind ... I took off.

We got the other end of the school and I see when I'm running, my friend who went back to get the bin (yes, a bin, lol.) full of drinks we left behind, sprint past me .... I almost fell over from two things: a) I was laughing so hard, and b) I was amazed that with the weight of the bin, he could still run faster than me.

As I got to the road, I knew that we had been caught because all up, seven cars pulled up and sped down the street. So I just walked over to the edge of the gutter and sat down. And waited.

Anyways, I could hear my friend who was a little bit down the road from me, but still in plain hearing distance get pushed down to the ground for resisting and get cuffed. I shook my head.

But what he said made me laugh though ... The police officer asked him, when he was calmed down a little bit, "What are you going to do if there is a next time?" (meaning that getting caught tresspassing).

Well, my mate, being who he is, replied with: "Run a little bit faster of course!"

We got fines. But lucky for us, it was only $20 ea.

But ... unlucky for my mate ... (the guy who was carrying the bin) he had the knife which was used cut up the lemons for the tequila drinks .... and he got done with a massive $500 fine.

So, after a half an hour of telling them our addresses and what-nots, we walked home. Each with a $20 fine added to our name. (Not counting the $500)

That ... would have to be THE most stupid thing I have ever done.

One other thing though, was when we were at school once, (it was daytime and a school-day, haha) this was about 3 years ago and it had been raining. And out the back of our school are two large-sized ovals. A top oval, which has a small, yet steep-inclined hill, which leads to the bottom oval.

Well, on the hill, there was a long muddy trail of water and mud that started from the top of the hill and reached down to the bottom of the hill.

So we had a competition: Who could reach the bottom and still be on their feet.

Nobody won.

By the end of the lunch-break we were covered in mud and to add to the mess all over me, I was thrown down the trail on my belly by a group of friends.

Well .... the teachers did NOT take a liking to this, what so ever.

Well, thats a couple of the stupid things I've done of the past few years.

What about you? :D

Two things:

1. Don't do these things at home.

2. Remember not to discuss anything illegal. :)

Dumbest thing I've ever done: Getting inebriated on cheap burgundy. It was not pretty.

Dumbest things some of my friends did:

They went out to the state park and got plastered, and since none of them really were sober enough to drive, they decided to risk getting caught by the police and stay overnight in the park. Well, the cops came by on a routine check in the middle of the night, and one of my friends got a brilliant idea and said, "Quick! Everyone act like trees!"

They all got up, stuck their arms out in the air, and attempted to look like trees (and not laugh). This actually almost worked since it was dark and the cops didn't immediately shine a flashlight their way. However, the cops suddenly realized some of the trees were swaying, and it wasn't windy that night....

When I was a wee fine lad my brother and I invented a new game I'll call, "Dart Tag", that involved metal darts and one of us standing against a wall. I'll let you fill in the blanks on that one yourself.

Then there's the whole running myself over, with my own car, - twice - incident.

Those really are the only two that stand out. No, seriously! :carms:

In 8th grade on our Washington, D.C. trip I was imitating a blind person, and then I said "I'd better stop before any blind people see me."

Just this past basketball season I was out sleeping in my car before we left for a game. I had the keys in the ignition and the car turned on but didn't have the gas running so I could listen to music. One of my teammates came out to tell me it was time to leave. All my uniform and everything was already inside. So I just got out of the car and went inside. At the game I thought I lost my keys, but when we returned I found my car unlocked with the keys still in the ignition and the car still running still playing the music I was listening to.

:fist:

Hmm... In my HS tears I got plastered on Dr. Pepper and Seagrams 7, this was after eating a bunch of birthday cake my freinds sister had with some very 'Pink' icing in it. The technicolor yawn afterwards was... well... you get the point.

Then there was the time in my middle school years when I tried to race my father home and did an endo off my bike... lost my 2 front teeth. Dual root canals = 8+ hour dentist visit = not fun, trust me.

Then there was the time in my middle school years when I tried to race my father home and did an endo off my bike... lost my 2 front teeth. Dual root canals = 8+ hour dentist visit = not fun, trust me.

Ha ha, I did almost the same thing, I was riding my skateboard with a couple of Friends, and I foolishly tried to Ollie a grass verge, not going nearly as fast as I should have my front wheels got stuck in the grass and I flew headfirst into the middle of the road, using my front teeth to break the fall! The funny thing was, I'm lay there bleeding almost unconscious and people were just driving around me beeping there horns :D

In Melbourne, there's this place called Gumbaya Park, and there is this Quad bike race track, and I thought it would be funny if I drove the Quad straight into the wall, so I did. I hit the wall at a very fast speed and would have flown out of it had there not been a seatbelt. All my mates were laughing and I learned a valuable lesson, don't drive quads into walls, it hurts!

On a similar note, I tried to do some fancy trick on my bike a few years back and I went head first over my handle bars onto the cement road. I chipped my first two teeth (something similar to what happened with RH at the dentist) and I had plenty of scraps and bruises. Good thing I was wearing a helmet, due to the fact I landed on my head.

I was playing football when I was 5 and was asked to go in goal, knowing full well that it was fairly unstable, someone scores, ball hits the back of the net, I walk forward slightly, with my back to the goal, and hear a sound, somehow the entire goal is falling forward, and I'm standing in just the right place for the horizontal bar across the top of the goal to fall over the top of my head (from behind) and smash straight onto the top of my nose. Ouch.

I hate football now, maybe this event has mentally scarred me :)

While helping a friend build a table I shot myself in the foot with a nail gun which pinned me to the floor. It took the paramedics fifteen minuets to get the nail out of the floor but they couldn't remove it from me until we got to the hospital. I now have a scar on the top and bottom of my foot to remind me that when someone says “Dude stop acting like an idiot with that thing.” Listen to them.

lolz..... here's a few:

1. When I was 9 I dared a girl to kick me in the nuts.... and she did :( Spent the rest of teh day in the school 'sick bay' :(

2. When I was in my very early teens, I wanted to impress a girl by breaking into my neighbours garage at night and stealing some coke(as in coca cola). Of course, both my house and her house had plenty of soft drink available, but the thrill of stealing it was just too much to resist...

Unluckily, the old man woke up, and thinking I was a nefarious intruder came chasing after me with a knife....(I didnt know he was carrying a knife until later)

..he caught me.. and it was about to get ugly...(all of this was in the dark so he didnt recignise me). Luckily his son ran into the garage and switched the light on, and literally knocked the knife out of the old blokes hand just as he was about to run me through with it !

The sum result of this brainwave:

*Almost Murdered

*Breaking and Entering

*No soft drink

*Girl more terrified than impressed

...and that concludes my lesson on 'How to almost get killed trying to impress a girl by stealing coca cola even though you have some at home'

I still have the occasional unpleasant dream about the whole ordeal :(

3. Way back in 2002, came looking for jedi knight cheat codes at some place called jediknight.net :D

mtfbwya

Stupidest thing I have done is rode my bike as fast as possible down a steep hill. At the bottom was a low wall and behind it a lake. I hit the wall flew off my bike and landed in the lake my coat keeping all of the air inside making me float there in the middle. I had swim to the edge and get out.

Well, you read the title. What has been the most stupid thing you have done in your life. It does not have to be the MOST stupid thing... Meaning, can have heaps of other stupid things... yeah you get it... lol.

Put my trust into God, man was I really stupid with that decision.

Such an idiot I was.

Hahaha.

My list is long, but no very eventful as I fear the sun and stay inside as often as possible.

But stupidest thing...

When I was 8 or 9 years old I was in my Aunt and Uncle's house, which was about to be torn down. I was wondering, "I wonder if the electricity to the house is still working... no plugs, I wonder how I can test this." So, I took a hair pin out of my hair and jammed it into an electrical circuit. That will wake you the hell up. Flash of Light, pin falls literally out of existance, and I have a pure black "U" shaped burn on my thumb and pointer finger a few centimeter's deep. Strangely enough, it did not hurt... but I still remember the lesson I learned that day: Stick stuff into electrical circuits if you want to see something cool.

I can't really remember many INCREDIBLY stupid things, but I have my idiot moments here and there. Mostly since I have stayed completely away from drugs and alcohol my entire life I miss out on the many stupid stuff I hear my friends doing.

Not understanding a girl's advances towards me. I kick myself everytime i wonder what could have been. Atm life's crap. Nuff said.

Well, go talk to her, darn it. Even if nothing happens, you'll pick up some experience talking to a girl. You can't learn that kind of stuff off TV or the 'net--those girls are following scripts and not talking like 'real girls'.

One of the stupidest things I've done was to go bowl and chute skiing about four weeks after blowing my knee out doing the same thing. Definitely the stupidest thing I have done... it hurt to walk for weeks afterward, and kinda ruined my season and a good portion of the year.

Lesson learned: when you injure yourself badly, don't go do the exact same thing again before you've healed up.

I have a hard time thinking of these because usually I end up unconscious when im doing something stupid and don't remember anything.

However. Testing to see if a new paintball gun worked to expectations was stupid. Now that in itself isn't stupid, it's the fact that I tested on myself. With my solar plexus.

Another one was when some friends and I invented trampoline wrestling. No holds barred, totally unprotected greco-roman wrestling on a bouncy trampoline. Being the paragon of manliness I am I bounced/threw a friend off during a match clean into his fence. I felt like a Spartan after that feat, even though it knocked the air/consciousness out of my friend.

Archived