Home

Help, hoth

shadowtrooper69

This should be in strategy but since nothing seems to happen here, Ill just ignore that and tell you no, theres not really anything to help you with the last part which I'm assuming your having trouble with. Just make sure you have the 3 basic awards, and then some others like shotty and pistol.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, if it's outside Echo Base, use the AT-AT to move between the CPs, and kill alot of the rebels as you move. When you get to the CP, an AI bud will usually be right behind you to take up the AT-AT, so he'll likely tie up most of the rebels.

To take out the Sheild generator, use an AT-AT.

To take Echo Base, wait till sum buds come up. The rush in and hide behind the service tower thing in the back behind the CP.

To finish the last part, Vader run to the point. Then move around to dodge the grenades, and saber throw. If you do it well, you'll saber throwing will kill them before they can throw their grenades.

I think that if you get the Chiken walker its much easier. Its much more useful for getting though a couple Enimes. The only downside is, it can be hacked. Unlike the At-At which can not be hacked. Bot the At-At is better for getting through tones of enemys, or destroing little turrets and such.

dude this is how i did it when you start hop in AT AT then shoot at the turrets near the comman post so ur teamates get through hop out and charge that how you get a good begging the rest is skill dude plain skill and when u get vader try not to die he was my super weopon! ( try 2 player)

Well, if it's outside Echo Base, use the AT-AT to move between the CPs, and kill alot of the rebels as you move. When you get to the CP, an AI bud will usually be right behind you to take up the AT-AT, so he'll likely tie up most of the rebels.

To take out the Sheild generator, use an AT-AT.

To take Echo Base, wait till sum buds come up. The rush in and hide behind the service tower thing in the back behind the CP.

To finish the last part, Vader run to the point. Then move around to dodge the grenades, and saber throw. If you do it well, you'll saber throwing will kill them before they can throw their grenades.

RC dude u hav a 20 minute timer dont BOTHER staying in the big AT AT for to long

This is the last time I'm combining your double posts. Read the forum rules.

~Phreak

• 2 weeks later...

As you advance on the command posts use the AT-AT to destroy their turrets and kill any rebels. Use the AT-AT to destroy the shield generator. Use Vaders lightsaber throw when capturing the last command post. Use that when you are defending the bomb too.

• 1 month later...

I have been playing my "One" life campaign (no award weapons or legendary status and no using heroes) and finally found a fairly reliable way to beat this level without dying.

Using the AT-AT and as an Engineer, taking the first two command posts are pretty straight forward (as well as destroying the shield generator). I then get close to the third command post in the AT-AT while shooting into it and killing rebel scum as much as possible.

When I see a "chicken walker" come up, I jump out and repair it to full strength. You can then hop in it and force it into the hanger. I then wreak havoc with it, shooting liberally around and to the east of the command post. Once the chicken walker is almost dead, I hop out and run around and take the command post (the reason for doing this is it is CRAWLING with grenade tossing rebels when I first go in).

Then, go destroy the command console. (PET PEEVE: I wish I could tell my fellow soldiers to get the heck out of the way after I lay my DET Pack or stick a grenade to it...I always get at least one or two friendly kills when destroying that thing).

But this is when I completely change the strategy and this works GREAT (at least for me). Instead of going through the tunnel to the last CP, go back out the way of the 3rd CP and go OVER the base (outside) to the back where the rebel transport is. Slide down the side of the back hanger opening, jump in a closed turret in the middle of the open, and take out all the auto-turrets (there's like 6 or 7 of them)--this makes the completing the ending step of this level MUCH easier. Do NOT shoot at the rebels during this time as that attracts their attention and their grenades. [NOTE: one time while going over the top, my AI of the 501st captured the last CP by themselves! I was floored. I just tried running in to get the beacon but all those auto turrets got me on the way to the transport...hence the change in strategy.]

Then, move in along the LEFT side into the hanger, taking note to whack that last annoying turret on the Falcon. The left side helps ensure you are not fighting too many baddies from different directions (keep them all on one side of you). Get to the last CP, run around changing directions a lot while shooting, and capture it.

Then, grab the beacon and zig zag towards the pit under the transport, throwing out healing as needed and shooting anyone in your path. Protect the beacon, but don't stand too near it because they will throw lots of grenades at it (although they don't seem to have much affect)--keep moving at all times so no one gets a bead on you.

I ended up with like 90 kills and 0 deaths.

And that's it! And just with a regular ol' Engineer.

Hope that helps someone.

* SithSpeeder *

Archived