Home

Happy Birthday George Lucas

Shem

Thank the maker! :D Usually I've just been announcement KOTOR voice actor's birthdays, but I feel that George Lucas, the creator of Star Wars needs to be remembered since it is because of him that anything to do with Star Wars happens, which means these forums wouldn't have existed if it wasn't for him. Lucas turns 63 years old today (born May 14, 1944). Let's wish our favorite creator a BIG Happy Birthday! :D

georgelucasll7.jpg

This was received by all Mod/Admin staff shortly before GLs birthday. I only received clearance to put this up today.

"Hello LFN Crew.

You are all invited to join us for my birthday celebrations down at The Ranch. We'll be showing the pilot episode of Clone Wars III as a special treat. I know things have slowed down at your end of things, but rest assured, things are in the works. Right now we'd just like to focus on the TV series, and get Indy 4 over and done with.

Look forward to seeing you all down here again. As per norm - D333 and Jae are only allowed in if they wear their hair in "Leia Buns" style. And Astro, you cant bring that "thing" you always talk about....

Cheers

George.

george_lucas_award_002.jpg

PS - Billy Dee Williams will be there, so if you bring your ladyfriends, be careful!!"

I didnt get to go, obviously - being stuck here in Oz...but I heard a great time was had by all that did attend ;)

Archived