Home

Selling my SAM & MAX Surfin the Highway

7red

I will sell it outright for $125.00. I want a fan to get it and not my soon to be blood sucking ex-wife. Make me a legit offer an this is yours. I will throw in the color special with it.

7red

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No offense, but I wouldn't buy it for $125.00...but anyway, is your ex thinking about taking it from you or something?

That pretty much is her plan. She was looking online and priced my collection on a few things. She went to Amazon and checked the price on that Surfin the Highway.... :(

My lawyer told me now that she has a price on the damn thing she can ask for it, or a fair value of it. I was just trying to get it to fan.

I guess I will just post it on EBAY.

Later

LOL...Your ex must really be a blood sucking bitch if shes planning on stealing comic books with the hopes of ebaying them. BTW, in my light understanding on legal issues like these, you can give the book to someonefor like 1 penny, ie, your brother, best friend, mistress, someone you trust, and tell your wife "sorry, i got rid of it already". then go get it back a week after the divorce...One of my friends kept his truck and his boat by doing that. Said he sold em. And he did. For $20. To his brother. Who gave them both back right after the divorce.

Good luck with your crazy bitch, and I wouldnt spend $125 on it either. Own it in hardcover anyways. They were saying just rumors of a rerelease, but I was under the impression it would be happening sooner than later, so if all youre trying to do is make a quick $100, id just go ebay it while you can.

According to the lawyer, all of my possesions became half hers when we got married. Any additions to my comic collection made after that time, also half hers. She is wanting her "half" of the collection sold for market value. (HA HA, comics at market value...what is that, cover price?) What really irks me, is that she wants HALF of every series. I have a run of Daredevil that goes back to issue 7 (original series) She wants half of the collection...she will not let me buy her out or give her a fair value of other comics. She wants half of Daredevil. She printed my list of comics I own from my computer and gave it to her lawyer. I can't give anything away without having to pay her "market value".

Word of advice..before you get married, get rid of everything. It will save time later.

OK, well, I still say my idea would work, if you dont have them anymore, she cant either. Why not goto a comic store, and buy a few boxes of those like $0.25 comic books, you know, like the Donald Duck ones and stuff, and have the box of them burning in the front lawn when she gets home from Bitch Practice, tell her its all your comics, and say "Now no one gets them".

Chicks get away with that kind of **** all the time.

My god youre right....HE COULD.

Scratch my previous idea, and go get a sex change. Then make your ex pay for it cause you got it after you were together so its half hers, and you could say it was all the trauma of the divorce that forced you to do it.

Then you could go find some guy with a big comic collection and pull the same **** on him to get the other half of what gets taken from you back.

Easy. Start takin estrogen (sp?) pills and injections now.

Yeah, I dunno, legal system or no, I still think I would tell the judge shes ****ing nuts, and just have my brother keep my comics at his house. They arent going to search all your friends and relatives houses because this bitch says you have valuble comics. Theyre not going going to do a background check on your comic purchases in the last 20 years, just to be like "YOU REALLY DO HAVE DARE DEVIL ISSUE 7!!! YOU DIDNT THROW THAT IN A RIVER!!! SEND THIS MAN TO THE GAS CHAMBER NOW!!!" Just say you threw them in a ****ing river.

What did I do to her? Still trying to figure that one out. I think I might have had the nerve to pay the cell phone bill, see a number that I just could not recall and dial it. It happened to be her fricking boss, with whom she was sleeping around with. So I guess as her lawyer puts it, I "invaded her privacy."

I pretty much am screwed on this one guys. Don't get married. Just find a woman who hates you and give her about 35% of your pay check each week.

Archived