Home

What's your kill/death ratio

neal8929

I started a new file a month or 2 ago. That one is 7.94.: But The other one is like 6.50's something like that.. I think.... :maul5: My little brother's , who is 16, has like a 16. something one.

:blueblas1: :gun7::blast5::swrd2::fire11::dsaber::uzi2:

The kid's good with every suckin' type of guy. Clones,Jedi,sith,bounty hunters,CIS,Empire,Rebels,Any other heros on ether side :hatchrun:

I got to run when i play against him. I take 2 guys to follow me.

The rest I consider dead.

• 1 month later...

Like 12.75 from my first account, when I was learning how to play. On my newer accounts, it's higher, but I haven't been playing those in a while, so I dunno what it is. I think it was somewhere from 30-50, but don't quote me on that.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

8.25 but all i do is go for medals, if im doing demolition, i dont even fight back so i end up dying a lot. and when i started, i was new to the ps2 shooting games so i would die like 8 times kill like 4. it was sad. My friend is like 18, because he started a new profile without the begginers problem of more deaths than kills.

8.25 but all i do is go for medals, if im doing demolition, i dont even fight back so i end up dying a lot. and when i started, i was new to the ps2 shooting games so i would die like 8 times kill like 4. it was sad. My friend is like 18, because he started a new profile without the begginers problem of more deaths than kills.

yeah i do that aswell.

Ranges from between 30-40 when i concentrate..I don't save when i don't

On my xbox "showcase" profile, 123,521 kills, 0 deaths... the k/d ratio reads "--"

I kill "long time"

woah :o

oh and ive died about 17 times ive killed 38933 guys and my new kill/death raiteo is 23.16

Archived