Home

Paris Hilton = UFC?

Nalukai

it is confirmed... in the few days she has left to report to LA county she has hired not ONLY a defense DUI attorney to try and overrun her sentence... ( the judge will not budge) and not only trying to get AHNOLD to pardon her.. ( her family put in tons of money for his campaign) but she has hired a personal trainer to give her KARATE lessons on self defense 4 days before incarceration....

i mean WTF ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!? are you kidding me? general pop are planning her arrival and have the cake out already ... in the form of a salad ..

jelly or syrup anyone?

what is so funny it reminds me of that skit dave chappelle did on keeping it real goes wrong... when the chick was like I KEEPS IT REEL!!!!!!!!!!! then gets the beat down by like 3 other inmates......... karate for 3 days isnt gonna get you **** over 1 person much less a horde.... that had to been the funniest thing i saw on fox news all day... besides jerry fallwell dying (good riddance) and the whole scientology blurt by some brit reporter tat wound up getting screwed cuz there are 100K videos being marketed right now post apologies.

i guess you have to have a camera crew to counteract what the opposing camera crew is gonnna do ROFL

all this media bull**** is very troubling IMO

i mean for god sake... it took a freak blowing away 31 ppl just to get Anna Nicole out of the spot light. and that only lasted for 3 days.......

she deserves alot worst than 45 days or whatever it's cut down to now for DUS and probation violation. i think its pathetic that all the news channels are making a big deal about it. she is no different than the hundreds if not thousands of people that get DUS and PV's every week in this country.

Archived