Home

About Jedi's Home JL 2

Tavion

I have searched and searched and searched till midnight but i couldnt find one secret area in jedi's home JL 2, only with nocliping mode.

Its the secret with the four chairs in the sky.

If any could help me i would be very glad :)

• 3 weeks later...

You know the elevator that brings you from the main floor up to the council room? Send it up. The back of the elevator shaft isn't solid at the bottom. You need to do a roll to get in. Inside is a small kind of closet with a full shield booster. Slash the back wall a few times to reveal a door. 'Use' the door to open it, and go through into the secret pool room. Jump into the pool and swim all the way to the bottom, and slash the center of the wall closest to the entrance. This will reveal a portal to take you to a floating platform thingy. To get back, just jump off. You won't die.

The middle chair in the council room can be 'used'. This will reveal yet another secret.

I forget where, but there is a room with a single potted plant across from the door. 'Use' the plant, and the center of the floor will sink down, exposing a portal which leads to another platform place, I think.

The wall directly across from the bar can be 'used'. This will open up and you can go through to the prison area.

In the bar, 'use' the section of bottles at the bottom left of the shelf. Quickly jump down off the balcony and to the stairs on the left hand side. The center section will sink down. Crouch and go through. (To get out, just 'use' the wall that was the stairs.) Take the elevator down to the secret Sith Lair. 'Use' the back of the chair farthest from the entrance, and the floor underneath your feet will sink down, taking you to one of the secret hangars.

That's all I know.

I've found 9 of the 10 secrets, though I can't quite do one of them that I've found. I have screenshots too, but it would take way too much time to upload all of them.

Secret 1

Go to the ship and stand behind it. Drop down to the ditch area to the path the leads in the opposite direction of the house. Stand at the end of the path, and look back toward the pillar. Press use, and an elevator will take you down and transport you to one of the 4 secret air platforms.

Secret 2

Run up to where the bar is, but don't go in. Across from the entrance to the bar is a large, black panel. Press use on it, and it will open up to the jail.

Secret 3

Go into the bar, and jump over the counter. Run to the outer corner, and look at the bottom left of the glass bottle container. Press use on it, quickly jump out of the bar, and look at the stairs to the east. They should drop down so you can roll underneath them. Run into the elevator, and go down to the secret Sith lair.

Secret 4

To do this one, stay in the Sith lair. Run to the table and jump up into the red light gap. Press use while you're in there, jump out, and press use on the back of the leader's chair. A platform will start moving down to take you to the tie-fighter hangar.

Secret 5

Go to the main elevator that takes you up to the main council room. Run in, press use, and quickly run out. After the elevator goes up, go back into the shaft, and roll through the fake wall in the back. Slash through the wall in the crawl space, and go through the door to get to the secret duel area.

Secret 6

While you're still in this room, jump into the pool, swim to the bottom, and attack the wall that faces the entrance to the duel room. When it's destroyed, jump through the hole, and run through the portal. Once you do, you'll be taken to another one of the 4 secret air platforms.

Secret 7

Go up the main elevator, turn to the right or left, and go up one of the staircases that leads to the secondary council room. You'll need to "use" two of the trees in this room to get to this secret. Go press use on the tree directly across from the entrance, press use on the tree to the right of the entrance (the right as you perceive it when you walk into the room), and finally press use on the tree directly across from the entrance again. A platform in the middle of the room will lower to expose a portal. Run through the portal to be transported to the third secret air platform.

Secret 8

This is the one I've done before, but only once. For some reason, it won't let me do it anymore.

Go to the main council room. Jump up into the light gap, press use, and jump out. Now go the the leader's chair, and press use. The chair will open up to show a black platform that will lower to another room. Once you're in this room, go to one of the two dead ends and attack the wall. When they are destroyed, go through the door, and you will be in the security room.

Secret 9

This one really isn't much of a secret, more like a bonus. Go to the ship, and get on the platform that takes you into the ship. Go to the cockpit, and press use on the panel next to the blue one on the far right, This will shoot out a few laser blasts at the entrance of the house.

Secret 8

This is the one I've done before, but only once. For some reason, it won't let me do it anymore.

Go to the main council room. Jump up into the light gap, press use, and jump out. Now go the the leader's chair, and press use. The chair will open up to show a black platform that will lower to another room. Once you're in this room, go to one of the two dead ends and attack the wall. When they are destroyed, go through the door, and you will be in the security room.

You need to find two switches for this one. The first one is in the light gap as you said, the second one is directly behind the chair on the left (where west would be on a compass if the leader chair was north).

• 3 weeks later...
:D , yet i knew them all accept for the sky council.

I've polled a bit around on other forums, they said it had to do with coordinates.

But what are the coordinates??

Thanks any way guys :D

If you would be a bit skilled with teleport and grapple you wont need a cordinate.. just /bind f amtele lol lol (if you are called lol)

Go behind the ship and keep pressing the button untill u get through the wall.

Then you should see the platform in the air.. grapple to it and teleport urself through the 'invisible' wall.. which makes u enter the area.

Archived