Home

What profession should I be?

tyrone333

• 1 month later...

No, not everyone is a Jedi. Gah, sorry, I won't start my pre-CU vet Jedi rant :p , but choose something other than Jedi. A GOOD class, like Bounty Hunter or Spy. Bounty Hunters make a lot of money, and when you get to higher levels, you can hunt players. They have good traps, a shield that temporarily makes you invincible, and good weapons. Spies have stealth, have the most powerful anti-cloaking device in the game, and are fun to use if you want to mess with people. Commando is a good choice, but I personally don't like then, due to their lack of skill required. They have point and click weapons that do a ton of damage, and have a strong, long lasting DoT effect. But, please for the love of God, if you choose Jedi, NEVER ask when you get your lightsaber.

I was just kidding. Be whatever profession you want. as a jedi you do miss out on some good weapons and armor...unless you just want the lightsaber which is a good reason...

(note: i have never even tried the jedi profession...i do however, plan on making my alt one someday)

• 3 weeks later...

Archived