Home

My Opinion

CaldaRaric

In the first two games I really thought that the turret mini game wasn't long enough. You only shoot down six fighters every time. I just played the Onderon one and I beat it in less then 30 seconds. I would like to see KotOR III with longer and harder turret encounters.

I would also like to see more variety in the dueling system. More variety with the feat moves, and even have some movement so they don't just stand in the same place the whole duel. Have it so it seems like your watching a movie and watching the PC maybe even use the environment to his advantage.

What do you guys think of these ideas?

Wow, I think that is the first time I've ever heard that somebody actually likes the turret mini game. Personally, I do not like it. On the other hand, I wouldn't cut it either. The only thing I would like to see, is that you can move the turret a little bit faster.

And i totally agree on the second one. They should make different animations for the different lightsaber styles, etc., kind of like the episode III game maybe

Give people the option to turn on/off the turret game. That way, those of us who shot a million asteroids in the 1980's and got it out of our systems can skip it.

I think this option would be a good idea. For people who don't like it and for when you go back and re-play the game you don't have to sit there and blast away a bunch of ships over and over.

Give people the option to turn on/off the turret game. That way, those of us who shot a million asteroids in the 1980's and got it out of our systems can skip it.
:lol: Nice, Jae. :D

Wasn't the only required turret game in TSL the one where you had to shoot the Sith troopers that were trying to board the Ebon Hawk when you were about to take off from Peragus?

I think the devs have already realized they need to make the mini-games optional for the most part. :)

Wasn't the only required turret game in TSL the one where you had to shoot the Sith troopers that were trying to board the Ebon Hawk when you were about to take off from Peragus?

The space battle on Onderon (in the first time you visit there) is another example.

But actually, in that first example, you are REWARDED for losing that minigame...you get extra XP for all the Sith troopers who enter into the Ebon Hawk (after you murder them). And in the second example of Onderon, it really didn't matter, since you were to crash land on Dxun anyway.

But actually, in that first example, you are REWARDED for losing that minigame...you get extra XP for all the Sith troopers who enter into the Ebon Hawk (after you murder them). And in the second example of Onderon, it really didn't matter, since you were to crash land on Dxun anyway.

I liked the minigame blasting sith troopers, blasting containers and watching what happened was fun.

Hmmm... I don't know... Turret games throughout both games are very "meh" for me here, but they're like that ugly family member that's still family, you know? I never skipped any, nor in Jade Empire the plane minigame as well. I felt that one is better than the turret in KOTOR anyway, if only marginally. OK, I'm getting confusing so I'll just wrap it up like this:

Imagine a rating of "5" is "Meh." I rate the turret games at 5.1. If they take them out I'll barely care.

Archived