Home

What's your favorite scene [spoilers for sure]

For K1: "Revelation" and the scene where Malak torture Bastila, as well as the Star Forge sace battle.

For K2: When Kreia interrupt your meeting with the Jedi masters on Dantooine. This Zhug brothers is fun too.

I'll take the stupid one, who choose to warn us instead of attacking when we weren't looking

lol

There's a few. Kreia 'saving' the Exile would be one of them. I'm dieing to see the original scenes back in the restroation project (extra scenes with Nihilus, the Exile defeated before Sion and Kreia, HK appearing and blasting GOTO). The cut Atton\Mira scenes. When you first meet Vrook. The whole return to Telos Academy scene. Mira seeing the Force in the Exile. I'll have to think of more.

K1, defeating Saul. If this bit was included this would be my most favourite scene by far.

Revan: Carth, catch. (tosses her lightsaber) Have fun.

Seeing Revan's skill with a lightsaber in the cut scenes, as well as the banter. The scenes with Revan and his companions, if I had to choose one it would be Revab trying to get Carth to kiss her.

In KotOR 1:

-The Star Forge. Man that part was HARD. And having to destoy about a cuzillion dark jedi was fun.

-The end cutscene. I mean, Dark Lord of the Sith, or Savior of the Galaxy? Cool!

-The Revelation that you are Revan (I was drinking water, just sitting back in my chair, and when Revan took off his mask, I seriously spit my water out!)

In KotOR 2:

-The LS meeting with the Masters in the rebuilt enclave. VERY impssive dialogue. And also very touching music.

-The DS meeting with Kreia on the rebuilt enclave.

-The duel with Atris. Very cool.

-Battle of Telos for LS

I have a few:

In Kotor I:

- The moment you leave your safe apartment in Taris and a Sith patrol meets you... Fantastic music, very cool voices.

-The revelation scene. Altough it wasn't THAT surprising, there are many hints..

Still a great scene, it's one of the best scenes in Kotor

-Meeting with Bastila on the unknown world

-The sith trial on Korriban, when you see Uthar and Yuthura standing on the frozen river...nice ending for a very interesting quest.

In Kotor II:

-The moment you reactivate HK-47 of course! His german voice improved a LOT from Kotor I to TSL, in TSL his voice is absolutely perfect.

-When you land on Dxun, and leave the ship for the first time...it rains! Wonder why they didn't use more rain in Kotor II.

- The moment you leave your safe apartment in Taris and a Sith patrol meets you... Fantastic music, very cool voices.

Hey, that's true! I do really like this part. I remember pausing the game there, just so I could hear the song a little. A pity that this music don't plays very often through the game.

-When you land on Dxun, and leave the ship for the first time...it rains! Wonder why they didn't use more rain in Kotor II.

That would require a more weather-control on the game. Some people wouldn't like to play on a ever-raining Dantooine (hmm, it would be, at least, different), but remember that Dxun had inclement weather.

There are many good scenes. Much of TSL was far to long, like the explorable areas were neednessly long, however, the influence system and interacts were awesome.

Revan: Carth, catch. (tosses her lightsaber) Have fun.

QUOTE]

Revan WAS a he, the exile was a women...

K1: All the cut scenes were cool especially the early Taris stuff, when it came out I was glued to the screen, it was fresh and new and had humor, and was stylistically awesome.

TSL: Nothing new but a continuation of what K1 did, the Korriban tomb Hallucination was amazing, seeing Malak and Bastila, and the Mandalorian wars was cool.

My favourite TSL cut scene is probably the bit on Nar Shaddaa when you get the message from Visquis to go to the Jekk Jekk Tarr. Atton at his best;

Atton: Well at least it isn't a trap!

Handmaiden/Disciple: No Wait! I think it might be a trap!

• 2 weeks later...

For K1:

When Malak tortures Bastila.

When Taris is orbital bombed.

When you see Malak without his Jaw-thing.

When Malak gives order to bomb Taris.

When Darth Bandon steps in to the bridge and kills some sith troopers.

The Revelation.

When Bastila fights Revan. (All the visions)

The starmap visions.

Aproaching Star Forge.

Space fight outside Star Forge. (Only LS, all of the scenes)

Yeah, that's a loot. If I have to choose one I'll choose the Space fights outside Star Forge.

TSL:

The cut one where Nihilus beats the crap out of Sion. It beats everything!

Kreia gets some asswhooping by Sion. Burn the witch!

KotOR: Battle over Lehon. You know, the "green squadron moving in" crap. This is where I once again realized why they call it Star Wars. I like this kinda thing.

Escape from Taris. They barely make it out while the Sith are razing the entire planet. Cool getaway scene.

TSL: Mandalorians blowing away the Sith troopers and breaching the Ravager. Canderous' charisma. "Been waiting for this for ten years. It's just time to do things the old-fashioned way."

Kreia suffering indignities. :D I'd like to be Sion there, beating the crap out of Kreia.

Archived