Home

[WIP] Yavin 4 Planet Mod Translation

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hopefully by the end of this year we'll see the completion of some awesome mods. This and the TSLRP are the mods I'm looking forward to the most.

Well thank you, it's nice to know that there are people waiting for this project, although me and -DK-, I mean ÐeceptiKain (doh!) can't take the credit for the planet itself, as we didn't make it, that would have to go to Team MotOR, the creators of the original mod, all we can say was we translated it, still maybe we'll end up in top 10 mod of the year or something, lol, one can dream :xp:

• 3 weeks later...

I have some questions...

1.Will this mod conflict with any other mods?

2. Will you fix bugs? ( Not that i know any bugs but if there are...)

3. How is the progress going? ( I don't want to stress you. I jusr want to now how much you have made).

I have some questions...

1.Will this mod conflict with any other mods?

Maybe, maybe not, I'm not sure if there will be any conflicts.

2. Will you fix bugs? ( Not that i know any bugs but if there are...)

If you are talking about bugs with the game not relating the the Yavin mod then no, I'm not fixing game bugs.

3. How is the progress going? ( I don't want to stress you. I jusr want to now how much you have made).

I'm still sorting my PC out but overall I just need to change the text for the files that will go in the override folder and re build the mod files.

• 2 weeks later...
I'm still sorting my PC out but overall I just need to change the text for the files that will go in the override folder and re build the mod files.

How's that working out *nudge*? Since silveredge9 released his mod, I'm itching to play K1 again, but I might wait until your translation mod is released, depending...

I'm not one to start a pressure cooker... I'm happily waiting for the TSLRP with no complaints. Just curious :) I know you're driving your brother nuts using his machine :lol:

How's that working out *nudge*? Since silveredge9 released his mod, I'm itching to play K1 again, but I might wait until your translation mod is released, depending...

I'm not one to start a pressure cooker... I'm happily waiting for the TSLRP with no complaints. Just curious :) I know you're driving your brother nuts using his machine :lol:

Lol, my brother is ok with using his machine to use 3DSMax, but he won't let me actually mod on his PC, so while I wait for my PC to be fixed, (I have to wait for PC World to... 'get round' to it :p) actual modding is on hold, but as soon as my PC is working again, this will be the first thing I quickly sort out :)

Question: What kind of recording programs are you using? (The voice actors.)

Question: What does MotOR mean? <Modders of the Old Republic?>

Not-question: Good job on the translating. We all appreciate it. But just warning you, I have a pitchfork and torch, HURRY (Don't rush yourself on my account, its better for a mod to take a year than a mod to take five minutes. Unless its a request mod I guess..)! :D

Regards,

Krysk

Hi Master Zionosis, sorry to ask you this yet again but I was slightly confused by some of the responses I read earlier in the thread and wanted some clarification.

Firstly I haven't played the original mod, in fact I hadn't even heard of this until just right now; I don't visit these forums much anymore but Coola's awesome Coruscant mod has me hooked again.

In one post you mentioned that this mod would be compatible with Exar Kun's tomb mod but then you mentioned that it would be a different tomb from that one, unless I misunderstood. If the tomb here is different, wouldn't that then make it incompatible with the other Exar Kun tomb?

Also will this mod be changing appearance 2da or any other 2da file? Thanks a lot, this looks great.

Hi Master Zionosis, sorry to ask you this yet again but I was slightly confused by some of the responses I read earlier in the thread and wanted some clarification.

Firstly I haven't played the original mod, in fact I hadn't even heard of this until just right now; I don't visit these forums much anymore but Coola's awesome Coruscant mod has me hooked again.

In one post you mentioned that this mod would be compatible with Exar Kun's tomb mod but then you mentioned that it would be a different tomb from that one, unless I misunderstood. If the tomb here is different, wouldn't that then make it incompatible with the other Exar Kun tomb?

Also will this mod be changing appearance 2da or any other 2da file? Thanks a lot, this looks great.

It will be compatible with the Exar Kun tomb mod because all that adds to the game is a .mod file called ekun.mod if i remember correctly, the only way that they wouldn't work together is if there was a .mod file in the Yavin mod that was also called ekun.mod, which there isn't ;)

And yes there is moderation of various .2da files, that's why I said I have no idea which mods will be compatible :)

Another database crash? Anyway...

Hey Master Zionosisisisisisisis, when do you think this'll be done? Sorry if that's been asked before, or if you don't have an answer.

Modest Mouse, please refrain from 'bumping' threads with any more "when is it going to be finished posts', they are considered simple spam, also if a post of yours dissappears please refrain from posting a similar post again, check with the staff first, err on the side of caution. Just some advice for now, if there is a next time you will recieve an official warning. -RH

HA your both wrong MWAHAHAHAHA, it's about 90% lol.

But that doesn't mean it will get finished any quicker, as my computer isn't working ;), it will take however long it takes for my computer to be fixed. :)

You know what I'll tell you as co-author.

"When it's done."

Lol, I think it's funny that I leave that line to you when they ask, lol, if I had to answer it all the time I'd probably say: "NEVER!!!" :lol:

HA your both wrong MWAHAHAHAHA, it's about 90% lol.

But that doesn't mean it will get finished any quicker, as my computer isn't working ;), it will take however long it takes for my computer to be fixed. :)

Well, then, FIX THE THING! I grow weary of your stalling. :p

[but not really.] [Adult Swim]

Lol, I think it's funny that I leave that line to you when they ask, lol, if I had to answer it all the time I'd probably say: "NEVER!!!" :lol:

So, when is it coming out again?

Well, then, FIX THE THING! I grow weary of your stalling. :p

[but not really.] [Adult Swim]

So, when is it coming out again?

NEVER!! :)

It's not my fault that PCWorld don't want to get round to my PC, they have it in their shop, so even if my dad was able to do it he wouldn't be able to as it's like 20 miles away, lol.

Just be patient, I can guarantee that I want my PC back more than anyone :p:lol:

Archived