Home

New Nightlight Productions gets the green light!

MJ

Nightlight Productions is back! New! Extra green! Streamlined! Podcasts! All dressed up and ready to go!

The main props goes to Metallus for this website. It's been his brainchild (if that's a good thing) so send all your well wishes his way.

I hear you say streamlined. That is indeed the case. The website might grow at some point, but besides entries on the main page (I intend to use it as a bit of a blog), Nightlight content is going to be all about the radio plays.

So for those podcast junkies, here's the URL for your live feed!

http://www.nightlightradio.net/feed

I dunno... that header up at the top contains a lot of color that looks suspiciously like a color OTHER than green. I think further investigation may be warranted.

It does look nice though... and the streaming clip (as it's now done) is good as well. I'm thinking Guybrush has been drinking non-stop for the last twelve years to get his voice, but hey... he HAS been to (Island Name Deleted) four times now... that's enough to unnerve anyone.

• 3 weeks later...

Good job with the Web Site, but as far as the forums good luck, vbulletin forums are hell i used to run a few myself and good lord i don't wanna even think of the size of the LucasForums database whether it's MySQL or otherwise *shudders* anyways have fun with it. :D

Archived