Home

Proof that no English Literature teacher is sane...

Pavlos

I'm not entirely sure how but my friend found this and ordered me to listen to it immediately. It is actually the final proof that you can't be an English teacher without being... well... mad. What is it? The Tempest summarised in song form... to the tune of "I predict a riot."

Naw, it's psychology professors who are totally bonkers.

QFE

The professor for my Personalities class when back home to Kentucky after the semester and used a claw hammer on his step-father. Very good and funny teacher and I really enjoyed his class. I was actually thinking of going into Psychology at the time, until I heard the news. Luckily my Finance professor didn’t murder anyone and I stuck with that.

A maths teacher locked himself in a cupboard and cried for 15 minutes.

An office studies teacher started crying and ran off. Two minutes later i saw her from the classroom window get in her car and screech off.

An english teacher started crying in class went out and never came back.

A chemistry teacher shouted at the class then burst into tears, sat back in his chair, poured himself something from a soda stream and looked at everyone shiftily.

It's only just now im starting to realise i was present for every breakdown! Was'nt caused by me though, i was a swat.

hehehe... my high school Algebra II teacher went nutzoid on us in class and was actually committed afterwards.. :eyeraise:

I think she's still IN the 'clink' to this day. We still have no clue what drove her over the edge, but just goes to show you... don't mess with the school geeks.. we'll drive you crazy, literally :devsmoke::lol:

It's only just now im starting to realise i was present for every breakdown! Was'nt caused by me though, i was a swat.

HerbieZ are you sure you're not like kryptonite to teachers. Believe me I tried to drive some of my teachers crazy and never got anywhere near the results you did without trying.

Ah, now I remember... One teacher got fired because of being caught masturbating in the school library. True story.

I'd hate to find that book one sunny day...

Most of the classes i were in were full of people who were not interested in learning, so they basically tormented the teachers. Somehow, i survived.

I'd hate to find that book one sunny day...

Most of the classes i were in were full of people who were not interested in learning, so they basically tormented the teachers. Somehow, i survived.

Ewww... And if you survived, I guess I'll too. :D

Archived