Home

NPC Idea Thread

Currently the bots constantly attack fake (I think thats right) and never kick

They will randomly attack fake, but they don't kick. Request that in a bug ticket.

Never use guns or force powers (as I have already said in a different thread)

I've fixed the guns problem and I believe there's a bug ticket about the force power useage. Maybe double-check. The problem is that I don't know what sort of logic should be used for the Force Powers. I mean, the bot can't just use them constantly. :)

and their bot routing is fairly pathetic and very predictable with with the bots using only a few of the many routes through even the basic maps (though I was going to try and help correct that over my half term in a couple of days if my laptop holds together long enough)

The quality of the bot routes translates directly to the quality of bot navigation. Are you speaking in general in maps that have already been waypointed by OJP or on custom maps?

LIVE FROM BELLEVUE, WA! :p

They will randomly attack fake, but they don't kick. Request that in a bug ticket.

I think they should only RARELY kick randomly and more often but still randomly kick when they sense a heavybounce. Same with forcepowers.

Archived