Home

Chapter 6 - Your views

Guest DarthMaulUK

Guest DarthMaulUK

Personally, I haven't had the time yet to try Chapter 6 out but will do over the weekend. Once you've pulled yourself away, give us your thoughts. Whats good, whats bad and whats down right ugly?! (Part from the beasts!)

I respecced my main BH to be a sort of ranger BH/BM hybrid and spent yesterday evening trying to get set up with a workshop. So far I'm impressed with the level of interdependence necessary between the different trader classes. It looks like being pretty hard to 'solo' all the components necessary for a really good result. I think its good for the game if more traders have wares others actually need and am looking forward to seeing this new economy grow.

• 2 weeks later...

so far I LOVE IT!!!!!! there's actually a challenge and I can't solo the giant dune kimogilas anymore, THEY ARE EVIL!

Beast Master is alot of fun, looking for the enzymes and trying to extract GOOD dna is challenging, the only thing about that however is i'll probably need to repurchase a decent incubator if i want to create a true killing machine of a creature. :D

I haven't had time to mess around with much of the other stuff, I haven't even familiarized myself enough with the stuff from chapter 5 because i quit shortly after it came out.

I don't have too many friends on anymore. Hopefully this summer though I'll see alot of my old friends return, but i'm not really counting on it.

Archived