Home

Very bad things! *keep it clean!*

jebbers

Well as you may have guessed by the title this thread is about the crappy, bad, or mundane things that happened to you. Blantantly ripped off of Darth Groovys' thread!

I've just had my first car accident! By myself! The speed limit on the highway was 65mph, I getting off at an exit and had slowed the truck down to 45mph and shifted out of 4th gear into neutral. One foot one the clutch and one on the break and I guess I got onto the shoulder and hit loose gravel. I fish-tailed right and then left and then right again. I had the clutch all the way in and the brakes were almost to the floor. I had turned the opposite way of all the fish-tails and got the truck straight, but not the way I wanted to be. I hit a guard rail head-on at 45mph! My shoulder hurts real bad from the seat belt. I called my brother and told him what I had done to his truck. He wasn't too happy to hear it. The only damage to the truck was the bumper was pushed in a little, the grill was a little cracked, and the liscense plate is smashed up.

• Replies 674
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm sick as a dog, I'm working nights while trying desperately to find a good, cheap place to live by June 1, my dad's just had a stroke, my aunt died a month and a half ago, my mom's falling apart like a Chinese motorcycle and my wife and daughter are on the other side of the planet. Beat that.

RoxStar said the month I was born in blows.:(

Haha...kidding. It is a pretty slow month.:p But this this year Spider-Man 3, Shrek 3 and POTC 3 open so I guess you could go see those to try to ease your pain.

Mainly it's that i've had a relative die in May for like 9 years straight. Plus May is the month of my diagnosis with diabetes.

So far, nothing yet. *crosses fingers*

My DS broke today, and lord knows when I'll be able to afford a new one.

It still works, but one of the hinges snapped, so I have to be extremely careful with it as it's only held on the left side now : \

Will Nintendo not fix this? I remember the lady tried to get me to buy the warranty when I bought my ds and she said the hinges break a lot but I figured if they did I could just send it to Nintendo, since I wasted my money on the warranty for my Wii when it broke and I just sent it to Nintendo.

Title: Another crappy day

Dear LJ, this day totally sucked. My parents still doesn't understand me, and all those stupid jerks at school keeps bullying me to make up for their tiny penises. I wish they would all go and die. :'(

Listening to: My Chemical Romance - I will die alone

Hermies, that is the best post I've seen in a while :D

Will Nintendo not fix this? I remember the lady tried to get me to buy the warranty when I bought my ds and she said the hinges break a lot but I figured if they did I could just send it to Nintendo, since I wasted my money on the warranty for my Wii when it broke and I just sent it to Nintendo.

Mine is the original DS from when they first came out. Warranty expired a while ago, or else I would be sending it in to nintendo.

Hermies, that is the best post I've seen in a while :D

Mine is the original DS from when they first came out. Warranty expired a while ago, or else I would be sending it in to nintendo.

Duct tape that mother****er together, sure it'll be stuck open but hell, it'll still be playable.

Yoda Stories was one of the first games I ever played and probably what got me addicted to computers in general. :D

Hmm...what else kinda sucks...

I got rejected..twice in the school year by guys I really liked. But it's all good cause I was invited to a party today!

You're a girl?! Wow...I am out of the loop.

We live in SD so we got destroyed by rain, mine wasn't so bad but my friend Josh's house got condemed and was deemed uninhabitable so he had to move out and he only has 5 days(at the time so now it's like 1) to find a new place to live before the hotel is not paid for anymore so yea it's pretty bad here

I found out I was victim of identity theft today! D:

$180 from my checking account spent on some pay-per-view boxing match or something. Had to call up the bank and get a new card and file a claim and everything. :/

The $180 is getting refunded... along with the $20 overdraft fee.

Archived