Home

Very bad things! *keep it clean!*

jebbers

I have two jobs and still can't pay my rent with my own money. Oh, and I'm 25,000 dollars in the red.

Wow I hope this college thing is a good investment. Otherwise I think I've set myself up for a lustrous career in panhandling.

• Replies 674
  • Created
  • Last Reply
no towels to be found in the apartment and i had to take a shower. so i ended up having to dry myself off with a bed sheet. the next thing i know we'll be out of toilet paper...it is running a little low.

Go buy some :p

As for my very bad things, I got one.

First, I got accused of stalking after trying to do a good thing. I was good friends with this girl, and she was having some trouble with roommates, boys, that good stuff. So being a good friend, I got her to see something in her boyfriend and she was all in love again. I found out one day she was having trouble and I thought I should go and visit her, try to make her feel better and all. I read in her away message that she was at a library, so I was going to see her when I got cold feet and decided not to, and I saw her coming so I slipped out of the way. I then emerged from where I was hiding and she was right there (duh). So, I walked her back and talked to her, and then a few days later I tried to talk to her and I was having trouble with another girl (me+women= big mess) and I wanted to talk to her, being my friend. She said no, and that she couldn't ever, so I got pissed and stopped talking to her. Then, I asked her what was going on, and she stopped talking to me. Tried to ask her boyfriend via IMs, and he told me to leave them alone and blocked me. She didn't block me but wouldn't respond, so I left her messages. I finally got a response from a third guy telling me to leave her alone and he wouldn't talk to me or tell me why. When I tried to talk to him again, he blocked me from IMing him, and I got the impression I was stalking her. She eventually did block me too.

A week or so later I wrote her an IM, telling her how I felt, and it was pretty nasty-looking. I then sent her a second, saying I'd give her another chance to talk to me, and if she was afraid of me she could bring whoever, tie my hands, just so we could talk like civil people. Never got a response.

Been 18 months. Haven't heard or seen her again. For the best I think, although I'm going to go back to the chiropractor cuz my back's hurting and her mother works there :S

me+women= big mess

That was why Rouge15 was out of towels I bet. :xp:

Anyway, sorry to hear about that. I personally would have just sent a message like this: "Oh, you think I'm stalking you huh? I just realized I was acting like a stalker but my behavior wasn't obsessive and was in good intentions because I just wanted to help you out like I did before. Blah blah blah..."

That was why Rouge15 was out of towels I bet. :xp:

Anyway, sorry to hear about that. I personally would have just sent a message like this: "Oh, you think I'm stalking you huh? I just realized I was acting like a stalker but my behavior wasn't obsessive and was in good intentions because I just wanted to help you out like I did before. Blah blah blah..."

I would've just sent her the lyrics to Every Breath You Take, but that's because I'm a bastard at heart.

I found out I was victim of identity theft today! D:

$180 from my checking account spent on some pay-per-view boxing match or something. Had to call up the bank and get a new card and file a claim and everything. :/

The $180 is getting refunded... along with the $20 overdraft fee.

At least they refunded your money!

I would've just sent her the lyrics to Every Breath You Take, but that's because I'm a bastard at heart.

Hook up a recording and loop it outside her door :D

Can we get some closure on this? :)

Well, I am a fan of broadway....

I'm a girl. For real. I wear a lot of skirts, I don't really like dirt and stuff, I freaked out when there was a mouse in my room 2 years ago, and I cry every time I see the end of the episode of futurama when Fry find Seymour, his old dog.

That episode is a very bad thing, so sad. D:

I caught two robbers in my house last week... :/

Please tell me you chased them out with a lightsaber.

Because that would be so awesome.

Robber-~stealstealsteal~

Coupes-~turns on lightsaber~ AAAAAA!!!

Robber-Oh sh*t!! ~runs~

Please tell me you chased them out with a lightsaber.

Because that would be so awesome.

Robber-~stealstealsteal~

Coupes-~turns on lightsaber~ AAAAAA!!!

Robber-Oh sh*t!! ~runs~

Somehow, I imagine the Robber's line would be less "oh ****" and more "bang".

You could try and deflect the bullet I guess, but unfortunately plastic tends to disintegrates materials not nearly as well as pure energy.

Very good thing: My Brother got a great deal from his professor a few months back for a new car.

Very bad thing: The car broke down weeks later, and was completely unusable.

Very good thing: He then won first place in a film festival for his piece "Crown of the Forest" which covered some of the money lost in the car.

Very good thing: My brother bought a new Intel Core 2 Duo MacBook Pro. Cost? $1500.

Very bad thing: He had it stolen a week after he got it.

Very good thing: His script was then chosen for the BIOLA University School film next year. Prize money? $1500. New laptop anyone?

Very VERY good thing: Then he learned his insurance covered the theft of his lappy almost completely. :D

I caught two robbers in my house last week... :/

My brother caught one in his girlfriends car. In our drive way. Twice. In one Night. They are idiots. Cops caught them because the were just down the road. One cop car came from the left side of the street and one from the right. Boxed them right in. Apparently they have been hitting unlocked cars in my neighborhood. They ran-sacked my sisters truck a couple days before this. They made off with over $1,500 worth of CDs and whatever else was in her change cups. My brothers girlfriends stuff got returned because they hadn't stashed their loots yet. So she lucked out. They had around $500 worth of CDs and change. Thats apparently all they were after, CDs and loose change.

I'm dropping acid next weekend.

Wait, thats a GOOD thing...

It's only a good thing until the Vietcong Easter Bunnies come to you and want to take away your head so they can form it into a communist egg that will hatch the Anti-Capitalist. You'll realize, probably in psychedelic technocolor, that your friends are also in the communist plot and the only way for you and the free world to survive is through a great purge that involves a machete and bubble gum.

There will be rivers of blood, and it will be on the 10 o'clock news.

(No drugs influenced the creation of this post, sadly. I'm just messed up.)

I am gonna be the coolest person under the influence of LSD. Ever.

Ok, besides Syd Barrett.

I want to tell you a story

About a little man

If I can.

A gnome named Grimble Grumble.

And little gnomes stay in their homes.

Eating, sleeping, drinking their wine.

[/syd Barrett impersonation]

Pfft, I'm high on life! I don't need drugs that send me to an early grave and cause me to make bad decisions. Drugs are bad, okay?

Pfft, life kills. Ever hear of anyone that did not get so addicted to life that they eventually died from it? Exactly, because that mother****er kills!

Drugs like ecstasy and heroin just let you quit that addiction cold turkey.

Drugs like ecstasy and heroin just let you quit that addiction cold turkey.

Hah, you haven't seen my ex-heroine addicted uncle. Sure, he's off of it, but he's visibly f-cked up... and living with my grandma, he's ****ing 45! (I sense sarcasm, but I'm rolling with it anyway.)

Anyway, my philosophy on stuff like drugs is that if I did any of that stuff I'd see myself as a complete retard. I mean, I think that if I did anything that could harm me purposefully (whether a little or a lot) would be the largest mistake f-ck-up I could ever do.

If I do any drugs or anything. It'd probably be cigarettes. I don't know why; but I have a feeling I might just want those some day, yeah- hypocritical of me, but it's a sad exception. Also, I'm going to laugh my ass off if anyone tells me about lung cancer then says it's fine to do LSD and a little ecstasy in the same breath.

So I'm on Ave's side, just not as cheesy a way, though. I'm already ****ed-up enough in normal ways, last thing I need is an expensive and illegal addiction. :\

Pfft, I'm high on life! I don't need drugs that send me to an early grave and cause me to make bad decisions. Drugs are bad, okay?

Don't be so naive.

When 900 years you reach, high on life you won't be. [insert]Smoking-yoda[/insert]

Bah, my comp is now a piece of crud now. My microphone broke, and I supposedly have a virus, my computer lags and makes electrical sounds, so I'm afraid it's going to break. Again. I used to be a straight A student, but my grades are starting to slip to B+'s. Even though it still means I'm on the honor roll, I get made fun-of by kids who get worser grades. I am smart, but I find it harder to learn and concentrate. Oh- and another bad thing- I have a feeling my dad is spying on me, he is always getting out of his office [He's a CPA, he works at home.] 10 times a day to walk up and down the steps. He will sometimes open the door, give me a stare, and close it. WEIRD! Oh yeah- I had to quit my mod for Empire at War, Attack of the Clones, the staff kept making fun off me and fooled around with my account.

Archived