Home

Very bad things! *keep it clean!*

jebbers

I failed my drivers test today

HAHA Me too dude!

I was doin real good actually until I pulled over and was told to back up... I did it but I was too far away from the curb (wasnt that far, but apparently enough to not pass)

Dont care. Just sucks that its gonna cost me 20 more dollars to take it again...

• Replies 674
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Are you saying... you can't tell the difference between your mouth and your anus?

:p

You have clearly never had food poisoning that bad before then.

I believe he means that he has to sit on the toilet with a bucket in front of his face.

My car was broken in to the other day, the lock is completely wrecked and the door around it is damaged. Looks like they were trying to steal it as one of the screws is missing from the cover on the steering column. Nothing is missing and the car was still there (not that they would have got far even if they had managed to hotwire it as it has an immobiliser), so it is not as bad as it could be.

The one question I must ask however is this; Who the f[lip] wants to go for a joyride in a 1.0 Suzuki Alto? It isn't exactly the most exciting car to drive.

Limited progress on studying.

Hayfever gets the best of me. Going outside is a no-no (which I don't do anyways, but now it has become a physical limit)

Some of my scatterplots and other stat. models weren't saved on another machine, which requires me to return (and go outside, grmbl).

Pfft, I'm high on life! I don't need drugs that send me to an early grave and cause me to make bad decisions. Drugs are bad, okay?

no their not, the government just wants you to think that they are bad.

did you know that Marijuana cures cancer?

I blew out my left knee (i'm fairly certain i'm cursed with a perma-****ed left knee for life) biking in deep sand yesterday. Didn't fall (wet sand tends to be soft anyway) but the actual movement and force of pedelling/balancing at that very moment caused it to just give away. causing extreme pain, swearing and now a tensor bandage and a clicking knee.

I blew out my left knee (i'm fairly certain i'm cursed with a perma-****ed left knee for life) biking in deep sand yesterday. Didn't fall (wet sand tends to be soft anyway) but the actual movement and force of pedelling/balancing at that very moment caused it to just give away. causing extreme pain, swearing and now a tensor bandage and a clicking knee.

Holy s*** Ant, that sucks! I assume you went to a hospital/doctor. Did they say you'd have a perma-f***ed knee for life or is that just what you feel?

Holy s*** Ant, that sucks! I assume you went to a hospital/doctor. Did they say you'd have a perma-f***ed knee for life or is that just what you feel?

I fractured/did something to it years ago and it never quite properly healed. I went to physio for it about 4 years after the fact, which mostly got rid of the grinding the knee did. The doctor said that it'd be fixable/correctable if i fixed it then, but now I think its coming back, or at least yesterday made something worse because now i just hurts in general, mostly right where it feels to be the tendons, which sucks.

Also my left knee hasnt had feeling at skin level for years. Its numb. Which is slightly worrying.

The accident that caused all that (6 years ago now? maybe 7) doesnt sound all that bad, and shouldnt have been, except my knee hit the ground first with all my body weight on it, and mostly took all the fleshy part off. :X

I fractured/did something to it years ago and it never quite properly healed. I went to physio for it about 4 years after the fact, which mostly got rid of the grinding the knee did. The doctor said that it'd be fixable/correctable if i fixed it then, but now I think its coming back, or at least yesterday made something worse because now i just hurts in general, mostly right where it feels to be the tendons, which sucks.

Also my left knee hasnt had feeling at skin level for years. Its numb. Which is slightly worrying.

The accident that caused all that (6 years ago now? maybe 7) doesnt sound all that bad, and shouldnt have been, except my knee hit the ground first with all my body weight on it, and mostly took all the fleshy part off. :X

Chicks dig fleshly-missing scars. Just remember that.

Archived