Home

Very bad things! *keep it clean!*

jebbers

• Replies 674
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I broke my back and now permanently walk with a cane... :raise:

but you know what's worse.. my motorcycle got trashed :lol:

Oh. Man. I'm sorry to hear that, buddy. :( So THAT's where you've been.

I have a dwarf uncle who broke his back slipping on ice while trying to carry a TV. it's been nearly 20 years since, but still...so I can at least sympathize.

It's too late, he already got himself the most bad-ass cane there is. Bang.

My dad has one of those, but in a different color. Brown ebony.

May I recommend: http://www.chaincane.com/

Beauty_and_the_Cane.jpg

Rawr! At least it's good for giving a beat down with it. :xp:

^^^

Ultra kinky, tk. Perfect for the dominatrix inside all of us.

For the fellow occultist, however, this would be more appropriate:

CANE-SWORD-FIERCE-DRAGON.jpg

Damn. That's pimpin'!

Don't worry, Chainz, be like this guy:

House_stick.jpg

and you'll be fine.

:laughing::lol:

:rofl:

ROCK N ROLL, MAN!

Not to mention this is ChAiNz.2da we're talking about. It's his namesake.

Of course you know, now that I've seen such a beauty I'm going to have to get one ;)

Now, how do I convince security at work to let me through the detectors with it.. hmmm.. well, it would be much harder to hide jewelry in it.. :lol:

Not to mention this is ChAiNz.2da we're talking about. It's his namesake.

I know, that's what makes it so ironic. Get it? Ironic?

Of course you know, now that I've seen such a beauty I'm going to have to get one ;)

Now, how do I convince security at work to let me through the detectors with it.. hmmm.. well, it would be much harder to hide jewelry in it.. :lol:

lawl Good stuff.

I'm sure you'll think of something. ;)

Work at a jeweler? Yah, no secret compartments to hide anything... though you should have two, you know... awesome chrome chain canes aren't good for all company.

Work at a jeweler? Yah, no secret compartments to hide anything... though you should have two, you know... awesome chrome chain canes aren't good for all company.

Yeah, Jewelry Television. Producer/Editor/Animator so I'm nowhere near actual shiny things... however since the product is located on site as well, everyone gets a nice dose of x-rays coming in and out of the building :xp:

Hmm.. maybe I should work in security.. ya know, limp tall and carry a big cane ;)

I have [m]ucked up my windows install, I'm going to have to re-install this afternoon...

Pro Tip: Don't delete HKLM/Software/ by accident when you mean to delete just HKLM/Software/Acclaim/

Acclaim? You mean that p.o.s. company that bought out Valiant comics? Hell yeah, delete it. Please.

That's why you shouldn't go for the lower class hookers.

Fix'd :D

Someone had to do it.

For very bad things(which lead to good sometimes): The older of our two computers had it's main hard drive crash a few months ago, and we lost some info and our install of windows, for which we had lost the disc. It made my brother decide it was computer upgrade time, so he moved everything but the hard drives and power supply(using same type in both) from the newer computer to the old computer, and replaced it all with stuff he found on NewEgg. Then after 3 weeks or so the new computer wouldn't start; It had an error code display on the motherboard, but the motherboard only mentioned that it had an error code display, nothing about what the codes mean. With Tech support he was able to find what they meant, and it pointed to a RAM problem. When he removed the last RAM it would run, but the ram wasn't displaying the full amount it should have. It turned out it was the first ram stick that was faulty, and it wasn't cooperating at all with the last ram stick. He sent it back and got a replacement.

I may post the new computer on very good things soon, if I'm not too lazy.

i just found out a guy i went to gradeschool with all the way till highschool was brutally murdered a few days ago, some guys broke into his house to rob him and then shot him and a friend in the back of the head each

DAMN! ...Well, considering you and dude had quite a long history spanning childhood I'd estimate you and he were at least fair friends if not better.

You have my condolences. Sorry it had to happen.

If I had my $500 for my next hobby project, I'd sooner put it on bets those jerk-wipes better pray the cops get'em before the badass with glowing azure eyes* does.

*(Dath in case he changes his av)

That's F***ed up, man. I know I'd be pretty pissed about it if it were one o' my long time schoolmates.

Whose with me on money (or would be $$$) to Dath's name that the creeps would be blood-milkshakes all over the streets? Anybody?

It's kind of a good and bad thing. Since the end result is a good thing. But, I got my wisdom teeth pulled today. And it hurts like a bitch and I'm really restless. Hopefully, the won't be heading back to a dentist/orthodonist/surgeon/whatever anytime soon. I've had enough of it over the past 2 years with braces and getting a cyst removed and all. :p

At least you get drugs right? :devsmoke: I almost hope one or two of my wisdom teeth need to be pulled because of that (2 of them are already in and are fine). :p

Not this one --> :smoke2:

:(

:p

;)

But they did give me some painkillers to help it, and it has helped. Hopefully I'll recover relatively quickly. I hate being stuck inside. Especially on the weekend.

Archived