Home

Very bad things! *keep it clean!*

jebbers

• Replies 674
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's especially rough when all your friends work the same job, so they still hang out during breaks and directly after work without you.

:(

Whoa. I have that same situation. I didn't think my life sucked for it. Guess I'm too caught up with bills and fines and bs...while my family seems to be breaking apart.

Long-time girlfriend broke it off the day before yesterday. Reasons?

She was getting disillusioned with our long-distance relationship and she'd found somebody else. And by the sound of things the other guy's been in the scenes for a while now.

The irony of the situation is that I got the decision over my student benefit in the mail yesterday. I could have the money needed to go see her by Monday.

Yeah. Not a happy camper right now.

Long-time girlfriend broke it off the day before yesterday. Reasons?

She was getting disillusioned with our long-distance relationship and she'd found somebody else. And by the sound of things the other guy's been in the scenes for a while now.

The irony of the situation is that I got the decision over my student benefit in the mail yesterday. I could have the money needed to go see her by Monday.

Yeah. Not a happy camper right now.

That sucks, man.

I know I would go out there anyway and make a bit of a scene. I feel really sorry for you. Hopefully the same thing doesn't happen to me in the next 12 months, because I'm going to be in the same situation for about a year :(

_EW_

This is probably either a tactic of negotiation, or a pr-stunt for Comicon. Don't despair just yet. :thmbup1:

Yea this has got to be bs, or a move to force the actors into a lower settlement. If they are going to try replacing the voice actors, they shouldn't even bother bringing it back into production.

That was quick.

So.... my girlfriend just found out that her best friend (since kindergarten, so we're talking about 80% of her life they've been friends) stabbed her in the back, and then lied to her face about it. Repeatedly. For a month. Until we had proof.

My girlfriend's best friend also happens to be one of my best female friends.

The worst part? It seems my girlfriend has forgiven her (who knows why, she doesn't deserve it) and I haven't.

So I'm trying to decide between sending the best friend a nasty email, or just doing what I did tonight - leave when I know she's on her way over.

I'm probably going to go with the nasty note - I mean, it was me that had to hold my girlfriend while she cried about this. I feel that I'm entitled to at least make a scene.

Thoughts?

_EW_

some mother********er keyed my car. AGAIN. i don't know who did it, but i know where it occurred this time, so it narrows it down to bastard children someone with a grudge cause i parked closer to the apartment, taking up a parking spot, or my ex-girlfriend. it's annoying, it's not like it's a new car, but having 2 big scratches down the driver side isn't exactly attractive. :(

• 2 weeks later...
Having to go through the long, boring process of filing sales tax (aka giving the government money for my own hard work), then realizing that this must be done every. single. month.

MAGFRM.jpg

I hate the part of my check that goes to the government as much as the next guy. Just think of it as paying the "no nuclear holocaust this month" bill.

Income taxes are even worse than sales tax. Tax what I spend, not what I earn!

Of course, that's what I used to say before I realized that the taxation of what I spend come out of someone else's pocket (unless tax is included in the price, of course).

My sister got her GPS stolen a few weeks ago, and she had to replace her car window. We were thankful because it wasn't at her new apartment, it was at a movie theater somewhere.

Yeah, well, yesterday she got her new GPS stolen, this time at her apartment. Fortunately, she left her door unlocked since she was just going up to her apartment for a minute so this time her window wasn't broken. :indif:

In other news, I have had a huge loss of appetite lately, and I have no idea why. I've been to the doctor so many times this summer I'm getting sick of it. I have a follow-up appointment with a GI doctor for something else next month, so I'm just gonna see if I can hold out till then.

My sister got her GPS stolen a few weeks ago, and she had to replace her car window. We were thankful because it wasn't at her new apartment, it was at a movie theater somewhere.

Yeah, well, yesterday she got her new GPS stolen, this time at her apartment. Fortunately, she left her door unlocked since she was just going up to her apartment for a minute so this time her window wasn't broken. :indif:

I don't understand why people steal GPS systems. They are only like 100 USD right now and it seems like an awful lot of work (aka destroying a car) to resell one. ****ing criminals.

In other news, I have had a huge loss of appetite lately, and I have no idea why. I've been to the doctor so many times this summer I'm getting sick of it. I have a follow-up appointment with a GI doctor for something else next month, so I'm just gonna see if I can hold out till then.

Let me introduce you to my little friend.

marijuana-leaf.jpg

Take 2 and call me in the morning.

Well, you might ask about stomach valve problems.

Roommate of mine had a problem where one was only partially open and mostly closed, stuck like that. No movement at all. Similarly, unexplained appetite loss. He was accused of being anorexic, but that was not the case. He got sicker and more emaciated, I actually thought he was going to die. However it was hard to diagnose so he suffered for a year while doctors missed it.

Hope that helps. Push them, don't let them tell you it's all in your head.

Archived