Home

Very bad things! *keep it clean!*

jebbers

• Replies 674
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lol, it's just that I don't live in the USA, but in Belgium, and my teachers keep on saying that there's a lot of difference between the two countries. Now one thing doesn't differ between me and an American now: Capitalism just screws you, even when you do your job properly.

Nice signature btw :p

I got a two-fer in the s***ty day category.

First, this morning I was checking to see if their was any news on the next Mars Volta cd, and found out instead that their drummer Thomas Pridgen was no longer with TMV. Now, don't get me wrong, I will still listen to TMV after this, but it definitely won't be the same. Thomas Pridgen's drumming is one of, if not the biggest reason their cd The Bedlam In Goliath was so better than their previous cds.

Then later today, my mom found out that Sears will be letting her go on the 26th due to her not getting enough Credit Card applications. Fan-f***ing-tastic.

Yesterday evening 12/20/09, my younger sister and a couple of her friends were caught shoplifting. I've yet to get all the details. Apparently hanging out with her best friends who are a couple bad influences. Peer pressure, I think.

Luckily she only had $11 of stuff and she's still a minor so I don't think her punishment will be too bad.

Reason: All in the vein of Christmas presents b/c she's broke and can't afford it. Seriously, what the ****?!

She says *I'm* the stupid one in the family?! Damn. >_>

• 2 months later...

The list:

1)Had my car broken into one night, ipod stolen along with the drivers manual (?!????) and all the change in my car.

2) Hurt my knee again, looks like its never going to fully get better

3) Hit a raccoon while driving down a country road pretty fast, massive dent in the bumper. ****

• 3 weeks later...
So my beloved pc died after 5 years of use. By died, I mean everything that is vital is not working.

Oh well, pretty good for being heavily overclocked for 4 out of the 5 years

How does that happen all at once? PSU issues? Or overheating? Or just really insane bad luck?

• 3 weeks later...

I just found out that despite having to wake up butt-**** early to take my 'darling' fiance' to work every god damned day just to wake up 2 hours later to get her and then get my happy ass to work where I put in 6 days a week at roughly 10 hours a day that I STILL ain't allowed to go see my friends when she ditches me alone and bored to go hang out with her family. The reason? She misses our friends, too. Nevermind the fact that she absoluetly LOVES to ditch me to hang out with them when I have to work.

Seconded. If she's your fiance now and she's already walking over you like that, then it will just get worse when you two are married. Since you're getting married I take it you love her and don't want the relationship to fall apart, so yes, sit down and talk with her about it and be stern, but don't speak harshly or aggressively...it's not worth the risk.

Archived