Home

Very bad things! *keep it clean!*

jebbers

^^^Not a bad tactic either. :p

Thirded on principle alone. Mutual respect--no special pleading on this very thing. She's gonna call you hypocrite for things, I'm sure of it. Don't let her get away with the same thing. The idea here is to limit how much she thinks she can get away with now, so later on it doesn't get much worse. And yes, her vindictive behavior *will* be worse.

Otherwise she's going to add this into her normal repertoire when she starts acting like your mother (or a bratty daughter depending whose dominant)....on a powertrip...all the time...while invalidating every little thing you say and do. God only knows what she'll resort to next.

When one of my pals tied the knot a couple years ago, he didn't try to reign in her compulsive shopping when it was still "negotiable", and he's paying dearly for it now. I'm not sure how much longer they'll stay together. Maybe a year, tops IMO. Don't even get me started how she won't settle to save money, and acts like she owns everyone and everything.

• Replies 674
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ah nah its cool now. After letting it simmer for a few hours, I threw it back in her face that she loved to ditch me all the damn time. Then she got upset. Then I got angry. Then I told her to stop being such a 'god-damned-bitch' all the 'god-damned-time'. Then I played some MW2. Then she went upstairs. Now we're fine.

This is gonna kick me sqwar in deh nuts really soon...

• 1 month later...

Keisha, our American Eskimo dog, was put to sleep at 12:51pm in the literal arms of her family today, May 22nd. She was 13 years and 10 months old. And we gave her an excellent burial. She'll provide for the tree that was planted over her, like my uncle and aunt's two past dogs. She was buried with her "blanket", a few of her favorite dog treats, and a few flowers from the garden.

28894_423316879107_647574107_5393115_4540884_n.jpg

Her in July 2009

28894_423316864107_647574107_5393113_7519531_n.jpg

"The Keisha Tree" at my uncle's semi-rural home, where she stayed at on multiple occasions.

28894_423316874107_647574107_5393114_1926024_n.jpg

It's a Japanese Red Maple tree. (Ignore the lawn chair, the yard is actually really beautiful, our aunt is a landscaper, and this tree is the first step to improving that particular area)

Also, I'm fine. She was in pain (and starving, eating only a few nibbles of food in a week), it was her time, and we've all accepted it.

That makes me really bummed :(

And to be honest, while he's a good writer, it wasn't his writing that I was looking forward to. It was his artistic style and vision as a director. I was absolutely ecstatic to see how del Toro would have handled the Riddles in the Dark scene. Who will take his place now?

I was really excited about his plan to combine advanced animatronics with digital manipulation. I think that's the best way to do things.

Now I don't know what will happen. It's not looking like either him or Peter Jackson will be directing, and I think this just puts the whole project in danger.

• 4 weeks later...

Funsies. Notice my absense? No? Well, deal with it. Lemme explain why that is...

So last Friday (as in the 18th), I'm laying in bed, dead asleep having worked late the night before. I'm awakened by the smell of burning. 'Whats burning?' I ask myself. So I open my eyes to find smoke billowing into my townhouse. 'Hmm, the smoke detectors aren't going off. That sucks.' I say to myself. So I sit up and look outside to see a gray haze. 'That can't be good' I say aloud as I shut my window just as my fiance' runs into the room screaming that we have to evacuate (not so elequently, mind you). So I vacate the premisis and look back to see the building engulfed in smoke.

Apparently, the ******* 3 doors down from us was beating one of his kids infront of my house while his 2 other kids (all under the age of 7, mind you) are in their room burning garbage. So I've been homeless the past 2 weeks. The best part? My 4 month old kitten was killed by the smoke.

The damage? The apartment owners are considering total loss. Huge gaping hole in the building engulfing about 4 of the 7 units. Mine only suffered smoke damage which, as many of you can probably figure out, ruined all of our upholstered furniture - my bed, our couch; all of that kind of good ****. As of right now, I have about 6 shirts, 2 shorts, 2 pairs of pants, my XBox 360 (of course), and my brand new HDTV.

Also, I hate kids.

Oh no wait; it gets better. So we go in the next day to get some **** out (y'know, clothes and whatnot) and what does my fiance' find? THE GOD DAMNED OUTLINE OF THE KITTEN RIGHT INFRONT OF OUR CLOSET!!!! I think I'm gonna find someone and monkey stomp their brains out and mail them back to their mama.

Also, losing the kitten didn't bother me. Technically it was my cousin's cat. I'm more pissed about the potential damage to my computer.

watched my brother break his hand today at work, no more fappin or video gaming for him...for awhile at least

If it was me, I'd fight through the pain.

:indif:

Sounds bad, though, hope your brother gets well, soon.

....It only takes one hand to fap....?

And damn, man. That really sucks, Kain. My absolute condolences. Any idea how insurance will cover it? And why didn't the Smoke Alarms go off? I hate to be that guy who shouts "sueee!!111!1!" but aren't they the responsibility of the apartment/town home owners (I could be absolutely wrong on that).

Any idea how insurance will cover it? And why didn't the Smoke Alarms go off? I hate to be that guy who shouts "sueee!!111!1!" but aren't they the responsibility of the apartment/town home owners (I could be absolutely wrong on that).

Insurance will cover our upholstered furniture (our couch and beds), some of the **** upstairs (where the smoke damage was concentrated), and pay our drycleaning bill. They haven't said why the smoke alarms didn't make a peep, and since they are infact hardwired into our electricity, they are indeed the responsibility of the apartments, as is the fact that the building wasn't up to fire code for not having firewalls between the units.

Also, we got the rest of our stuff out of the townhouse and we got a chance to talk to the manager. She says that there is a waiting list for the apartments, which we knew. What we didn't know was that, after being homeless for a week and a half, WE'RE NOW AT THE BOTTOM OF SAID WAITING LIST!!! So because some ******* decided to let his kids play pyro, we've been thrown out so THEY don't **** anyone else into waiting for a place to live.

Archived