Home

Very bad things! *keep it clean!*

jebbers

That definitely sounds like they are just waiting for a law suit.

That's a real bummer man. You and your family will be in my prayers. Hopefully it will all get sorted out and you'll be able to find a place to stay! Where are you holding up for now? Do you have relatives in the area?

• Replies 674
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't need a clover; I need God to quit bitch-smacking me.

Oh yeah, and I forgot this nasty little detail that actually just dawned on me today at work: I went from smoking maybe 5-6 cigarettes a day (I was working on quitting) to smoking a pack a day because my damn hands won't quit shaking and everytime I'm not occupying myself with something constructive, my anger levels sky rocket and I have a hard time containing the destructive tendencies that boil up. Oh, and the stress.

He he, I'm losing my mind and I don't seem to have anyone around to even reap the benefits.

Oh, and my football team's running back got arrested for assault. WAY TO SPEND THE OFFSEASON *******!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Ceramic statue of Native American chief fell and attacked me. Mangled my primary (left) hand a little bit when I tried to catch it. My fingers are a bit swollen, the statue shattered. I'm pissed off about both.

Missed my jury summons over a month ago and now I have to report in for both make-up and to explain why I missed the first. Will probably get a fine.

Son of a bitch. Like I need to lose any more money. :mad:

See what you need is a doc whose also a friend who also enjoys your baked goods and will also write a letter to tell the court exactly what how terrible and detrimental to your health, and what an awful choice you would be for any jury. :nod:

>.>

<.<

Or so I've heard. ;)

Jebbers, I request clarification of how your brother broke his hand.

As some of you know my father, brother and I are roofers on the same crew. He had this heavy steel bar about 6' long with a flared stopper at the end used for prying, and was in a small space. He swung straight down with it, the side of his right hand caught an "L" bracket. Laws of physics took its course, his hand stopped but the momentum of the bar kept going. The stopper hit the top of his fist and caused the bone to break.

A pic of his broked hand...

More bull****: The clutch in the car I was driving (my mom's) stopped disengaging fully, prompted a $1000 repair bill (because we knew the mechanic). Also, the day before it was to go into the shop, I'm on my way to work (to make money to pay for said repairs) when I hear the familiar sound of tire flappage. So I get off the e-way, scope the tires, refill them. About 10 feet later, my tire explodes in a burst of pure hatred and bad karma. The tires: $150...apiece.

Hmph...I've run out of rage at my bad luck.

• 2 weeks later...

If any of you have been around little dogs, you know they get some bad, weird health problems. Picture this: Your homeboy IRL has 2 pugs. One is blind and has a vicious biting problem at the ankles of just about anyone walking in (doesn't hurt and laughable). The other one younger, similar but no blindness--rather the worst case of hemorrhoids or some kind of bizarre ass blister you ever saw. The vet wanted $350 to take care of it and needed an appointment arranged in advance.

The thing on its ass meanwhile gets bigger and bigger waiting to go pop. Well, last night it went kaboom all over his new faux-leather or faux-suede couch. While we were having dinner. I have now associated chili-size and caesar salad with that wonderfully horrendous smell. Doesn't look like that couch is going to come clean so easy...maybe a dry cleaning?

The dog's ok, he got it to the vet today.

It was a real "what the F***" kind of moment yesterday.

• 1 month later...

Ten dollars... if you buy it through the console. Places like Walmart still sell the subscription cards for $40. Sure, they won't always be that way, but for the time being they still will be.

You know what, I get it that I don't get it. But here is why I don't think it's a big deal, so for a moment pretend you get what I get... yeah.

1) inflationlulz.jpg

2) Cards are still $40

3) We're talking about a year here. $10 will get you two cheap meals at McDonalds, lunch for two days.

4) I mean, crap. A month of World of Warcraft is $15 alone. $60 over a year instead of $50 is just way too ****ing much now?

Tie you're the biggest Microsoft whore I've "encountered" so far : D

I pay so I can play Battlefield, and that's pretty much it. Compared to the joke that is the Wii online and the strange, stilted mess that is the PSN, I don't mind it that much. When the actual due date comes around, paying it is never fun, for sure. I had to deal with it myself back in Spring, around the same time my 360 RRoD'd (lol). It just confuses me how the same people who have been quietly paying the "$50" a year suddenly revolt at the increase.

While I did defend the increase with the inflation data, I already knew that it was pretty damn simple to avoid paying for the full $50 price tag, so that's why I brought up the cheap cards... savy shopping is all it is.

*Ignores all XBL debate*

MCDONALDS AINT FOOD :mad:

I feel compelled to agree. It's pretty filthy. Now, if I had the cash to spend $8-10 at the nicer local burger joints, I would... and I wish. : (

Ted's F**king Hot Dogs pwns all burger joints.

Also I had the chance to see Coheed and Cambria for FREE at the New York State Fair, but I took my girlfriend and her friend on one too many rides and they both got nauseous and vertigo. So I had to drive them 3 1/2 hours home without the pleasurable tunes of Coheed and Cambria...

We've been taking care of our friend's evil ****ing kitten for 3 weeks. And when I say evil I mean evil. She'll wait under the couch until you turn your back and then pounce, biting the **** out of our Achillie's tendons with those tiny super-sharpened kitten teeth.

Archived