Home

Very bad things! *keep it clean!*

jebbers

Bad thing: I didn't get accepted into the school I applied for, which basically means I'll have a year of McDonald's to look forward to.

Meh. :/

Dude . . . man, that sucks . . .

Did you only apply to one school? Is it too late to go to a Junior College (or something equivalent) and get basic classes out of the way?

• Replies 674
  • Created
  • Last Reply
fluuuu.jpg

Well... crap. There is a small chance (small is still worse than no chance, which is what everyone else it at) that I could morph into a pig and attack people during the night... I think...

I think I've received about a dozen e-mails of the sort. I think 5-6 people on my campus have been confirmed to have swine flu (initial e-mails were just "probable" cases). My campus has 52,000+ undergraduate people, so either it'll keep me safe, or it's a nice pool for a spreading virus.

Worst part is, I'm not freaking out about the disease, but if the country and world is ****ing freaking out about the swine flu, my school, should too. Stupid school officials not canceling school. *******s.

- PR-0927

Dude . . . man, that sucks . . .

Did you only apply to one school? Is it too late to go to a Junior College (or something equivalent) and get basic classes out of the way?

Yeah...

Yep, just one school since It's the only film school in Helsinki :p Junior college? dunno I don't think we have that here ;D workshops which specialize in media and graphic design do exist, but I'd rather make some money this year.

:/ Bleh.

^Ever done construction? Landscaping? It can be backbreaking, but the beer in the evening on friday with a pizza is all that much nicer. Odd jobs on the weekends? Nice for extra cash or whatever especially if you're sick of mickey-D's or your office not paying enough. I feel for ya if you're doing mickey D's.

It was just announced that Lifelover have canceled their appearance at the Under the Black Sun festival. That was my only reason to go to Berlin, and I can't cancel my plane tickets. Hooray for spending $400 on nothing.

Donuts blown too suckah. Doesn't matter. My bro lent me the money to get a tire and some radiator fluid. And Auto-Zone is easy enough to rip o-...uh, get to to legally purchase oil and not commit any sort of misdeeds...

• 3 weeks later...

Just got my first ticket the other day. Speeding. Out of state no less.

They changed the speed limit without telling anyone, so they could catch people going 15 over when they though it was only 5 over. Luckily it was a basic speeding. Due to my perfect record prior I got a reasonable time frame in which to pay it.

Still out $635 I didn't need to lose, plus insurance rates will hike. >_<

Dammit.

Also, down the street from my uncle, there was an altercation where 2 young women got beat, and it ended in a stabbing.

• 3 weeks later...

Lemme tell you why my life sucks.

First of all, when my work was slow and I wasn't getting **** for hours, all of my friends are pissed because I didn't have money to hang out.

Then, my work picks up and now I'm working a **** ton of hours and all kinds of money, my friends get pissed because I can't hang out because I'm working every weekend.

NOW that I got a weekend night off, nobody wants to hang out because they're 'too tired' or 'they got plans for tommorow' and blah blah blah blah **** THAT.

This rant is brought to you by the fact that I'm stuck posting here for funsies on a Friday night.

The ****ed up thing is I only hear from most of them NOW (that its summer) is when they wanna go swimming or for some stupid ass trivial meaningless question (ex:does Wolverine have the ability to regenerate his claws?).

****. My. Life. Running.

Wolverine's claws themselves are bone, so if I remember correctly he can regenerate them no problem. The adamantium is supposed to be pretty much indestructible, so he doesn't really have to worry about regenerating them. I suppose that if the adamantium on the claws was somehow melted off or disintegrated or something, then yes, he would regenerate his bone claws, but they would obviously no longer be metallic.

Hope that helps your problem.

Lemme tell you why my life sucks.

First of all, when my work was slow and I wasn't getting **** for hours, all of my friends are pissed because I didn't have money to hang out.

Then, my work picks up and now I'm working a **** ton of hours and all kinds of money, my friends get pissed because I can't hang out because I'm working every weekend.

NOW that I got a weekend night off, nobody wants to hang out because they're 'too tired' or 'they got plans for tommorow' and blah blah blah blah **** THAT.

This rant is brought to you by the fact that I'm stuck posting here for funsies on a Friday night.

The ****ed up thing is I only hear from most of them NOW (that its summer) is when they wanna go swimming or for some stupid ass trivial meaningless question (ex:does Wolverine have the ability to regenerate his claws?).

****. My. Life. Running.

At least your friends acknowledge your existance... Mine have been doing a ton of stuff over the summer, but for being one of their "best friends", I haven't heard of anything until the pictures hit facebook. >.>

Oh wait, I forgot. These are my same friends who bug and pester me to know my AP score, but stop talking to me once they find out I did better than them. So yeah, no offence Kain, but at least you get the invite.

ITT we discuss how much we hate our friends :mad:

I havent been this bored in so long... my last two summers were really nice... this summer I was expecting to hang out with my friends a lot because I wasnt able to get a job... how quickly that changed... no money, no friends, no place to go. :p

Ah well, things could get much worse.... and they probably will. :p

It really sucks if you don't have a full-time job but all of your friends do. You just mope around during the day, and if you hope that they can do things at night, then guess again. They're almost always tired and going to be early to prepare for work the next day.

It's especially rough when all your friends work the same job, so they still hang out during breaks and directly after work without you.

:(

Oh no, they don't work together. Most of them LIVE together. Unfortunantly, I'm the one with the full-time job (I think like 3 of the rest of them do). What really pisses me off is when I finally get them on the phone to go out, they claim sobriety - which is fine - except on nights like this when I try to get them to go out and they say no because they're going out with someone else...with no invite to me, mind you *AVE*.

Now they're all pissed because I've gotta skip a diaper party and my woman has to skip a baby shower because, hehe, we have to work.

And I already knew the answer, Wally. Thats why I got the phone call.

Archived