Home

Very bad things! *keep it clean!*

jebbers

• Replies 674
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I just woke up to learn that my uncle died of a heart attack yesterday. He was 58. He was out hunting by himself, and they found him in a field.

If anyone would be in heaven, it would be him. He had unwavering faith, and actively looked forward to the Second Coming. I guess he just got there before the rest of us.

All I can do now is pray for his ex-wife and their two kids, and know that he died doing what he enjoyed doing.

R.I.P. Sammy Orlando

That's terrible IG. I also share my condolences with you and your family. :(

Reminds me of my own uncle, a police officer and an avid hunter that we almost lost on more than one occasion from some on-the-job incidents. So I feel for you, uncles are awesome and I can't imagine seeing mine go.

That's terrible IG. I also share my condolences with you and your family. :(

Reminds me of my own uncle, a police officer and an avid hunter that we almost lost on more than one occasion from some on-the-job incidents. So I feel for you, uncles are awesome and I can't imagine seeing mine go.

Weird, he was a police officer too.

Thanks for your thoughts guys.

• 2 weeks later...
why did you get fired?

Apparently I didn't "sell enough".

I call bull**** on that claim though, since I worked my ass off while the pussy patrol (eg. women) didn't do jack **** besides gossip, drink coffee and smoke cigarettes. My boss was a real dick -_-

By this time tomorrow, one way or another, my family cat of the past 15-17 years will be put down.

We've seen this coming for about 6 months or so. She was large, and never really active, but she slowly got even more lethargic, constantly didn't use the litterbox, opting instead for the tile around it, things of that nature. Similar things happened with my other cat, Bianca, a few years back, and we ended up putting her down after the vet said she had major kidney failure going on.

About 5-6 days ago I noticed she was puking rather regularly, and I just assumed she got some kind of stomach bug and it would pass. Then yesterday morning when I woke up she was just sitting there, in my room, meowing, for about a minute straight. Then she jumped up in her chair and assumed her spot and lay down.

This morning as I left to pick up my friend from work, she lying down on the back of the couch in our computer room, and she was again meowing at me, but I noticed it sounded different. More distant if you will. When I went to pet her, it suddenly struck me that it seemed like she felt even skinnier than a few days ago. After I got back home I passed back out, and when I woke up I went to check on her. She was still in the computer room, except she was under the computer chair now. She also started meowing at me again, except now it was even weaker.

Of course, even if I had a ride to take her to the vet to put her down today, we didn't have the money until about 4:30PM, when my dad deposited his check.

So now either she'll pass sometime tonight, or we'll put her down tomorrow morning when the vet opens up.

It's amazing. Seeing as we'd seen this coming for ~6 months, I thought I'd be more prepared for this. How wrong I was.

We got a cat last when we came back from holiday, and we've all grown so attached to her in that short space of time and love her so much already that I can't even begin to imagine how devastated you must be after having her in your life for 17 years. You have my sincere condolences Bongo. :(

Had the same thing happen to me, Bongo - literally too. I mean my cat was about 17 when she finally went. Worst part was, I had just laid down for bed and was about to fall asleep when my buddy who was over (and decided to stay awake playing Playstation) knocked at my door and just said she was gone.

Still, don't be too upset. 17 years for any housepet is an amazing thing. Just be glad that she was around when you needed her to be.

Trying to dig a hole in frozen ground sucks.

• 2 weeks later...
Title: Another crappy day

Dear LJ, this day totally sucked. My parents still doesn't understand me, and all those stupid jerks at school keeps bullying me to make up for their tiny penises. I wish they would all go and die. :'(

Listening to: My Chemical Romance - I will die alone

Hermie, hit them hard.

I don't really understand what you mean by saying 'to make up for...', but still, don't let yourself be treated down. It'll all start over each day and if you don't act, worse things may happen. (I most likely fear suicide) If you don't want to fight them, then find something to unleash your aggression to,

I got bullied for a short time. And by that, I mean that I kept the time they bullied me short, thanks to my brass knuckles under my gloves ;). Heck, I'm the only Star Wars Geek who knows how to fight at school lol.

As for the parents. I suggest you talk with them. Maybe it'll lighten your burden a little bit.

And a bad thing that happened to me? Hmm, let me think:

Fighting competition: I did Tibia against Tibia with a guy twice my weight

Result: Couldn't walk properly for a week :(

Archived