Home

On Stranger Tides - A Student Film

Scummbuddy

The video has been removed because Hollywood Studio "A" has the movie rights and doesn't want my super awesome, super short 100 dollar budget video distracting or confusing people for the 100 million dollar feature length project. We all know that can be done far too easily.

I guess I'll just go back to making Star Wars fan films, as ol' Georgie loves and appreciates fan films.

The video has been removed because Hollywood Studio "A" has the movie rights and doesn't want my super awesome, super short 100 dollar budget video distracting or confusing people for the 100 million dollar feature length project. We all know that can be done far too easily.

I guess I'll just go back to making Star Wars fan films, as ol' Georgie loves and appreciates fan films.

Huh? Why did they take it down??

I was asked to take it down, as to not ruin a contract between Tim Powers, his agent, and whatever movie studio is possibly making the film. <sigh>
Oh no! I was planning to enjoy your movie this weekend when I get some spare time... Seems I was too slow. Is there any chance you could privately share your video with some fellow LucasArts fans?

Archived