Home

We need a grouping system in swg

viza

The chapter 6 update made combat more difficult, a much needed change.

However now you need groups to do quests, and there's no efficient group system in the game.

We need a grouping system like DDO's (or several other games).

If you have to be in a group, the devs need to give us a good way to find them, as well as more players if you are trying to start a group. Pick up groups are nearly impossible for quests. The likelihood of finding someone on the same quest as you is slim, and there's no incentive for people to do a quest they've already done.

-Viz

Guest DarthMaulUK

If you join a guild, this helps with the grouping and you'll be surprised how many people you can pick up outside Mos Eisley starport.

DMUK

If you join a guild, this helps with the grouping and you'll be surprised how many people you can pick up outside Mos Eisley starport.

DMUK

I am in a guild. Most are playing WoW again because they are mad about the changes.

The people in Mos Eisley are all grinding or pvp groups. I need to do quests. That's where the real xp is. If someone's already done a quest there's 0 incentive for them to help since they don't get any (or even a portion) of the quest xp.

The universe is a lot bigger than eisley and with a real grouping system they could see people looking to do the same quest no matter where they were. Likewise I could advertise my quest group.

Sorry but Eisley is not the answer, a grouping system is.

-Viz

Archived