Home

Mandalorian Wars: The Jedi Torn

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OK as we all seem to be at the end or in a position to end the our parts in the space battle, we can either finish it up once the loose ends have been tied or add two or three finishing objectives.

Let me know which one you'd prefer to do.

OK I’ve had a few thoughts on the matter and if the general consensus is to finish with climatic battles hence are the objectives and people who will do them I’ve come up with.

Castov Jesp and Lake Kiel- Being the two Jedi deepest in the battle they have to board a ship that is in control of the Orbital weapons platforms and shut them down. This will cease almost 30% of the Mandalorians current strength.

UNIT ONE-ZERO-NINE, Mignola Sapien, Frederick Mejía and Tegan Marr. Being in star ships of fighters need to take down the Mandalorian Flagship to send the remnant of the Mandalorian force into disarray.

Caelux Vanas, Pallasyndra, Anya Bethesda and Kastul Tyneka. The ship they are on is close to a special Mandalorian ship containing ‘the weapon of last resort.’ If the weapon is activated it will cause a shockwave capable of destroying every ship still in the battle area, reguardless of who it’s fighting for. They must board and disable the weapon or all that has been done will have been for nothing.

As you can tell who has what mission is based solely on your characters current situation. so I hope I’m being fair in these assignments.

OK I’ve had a few thoughts on the matter and if the general consensus is to finish with climatic battles hence are the objectives and people who will do them I’ve come up with.

Castov Jesp and Lake Kiel- Being the two Jedi deepest in the battle they have to board a ship that is in control of the Orbital weapons platforms and shut them down. This will cease almost 30% of the Mandalorians current strength.

UNIT ONE-ZERO-NINE, Mignola Sapien, Frederick Mejía and Tegan Marr. Being in star ships of fighters need to take down the Mandalorian Flagship to send the remnant of the Mandalorian force into disarray.

Caelux Vanas, Pallasyndra, Anya Bethesda and Kastul Tyneka. The ship they are on is close to a special Mandalorian ship containing ‘the weapon of last resort.’ If the weapon is activated it will cause a shockwave capable of destroying every ship still in the battle area, reguardless of who it’s fighting for. They must board and disable the weapon or all that has been done will have been for nothing.

As you can tell who has what mission is based solely on your characters current situation. so I hope I’m being fair in these assignments.

I'm ok with it

Ok so with two active players still to pick (including mself)

We have 5 doing objective one

1 doing objective two

and 2 doing objective three

So i'll go for objective 2

So that being said if one or two of the people on objective 1 who are willing to move will go to either 2 or 3 it will balance it. But i'm not going to force anyone if it is unbalanced that's just the way it is.

If you would like to wait until Corinthian had decided you are more than welcome. Once everyone has picked i'll get to planning the breifing and then we can begin once the interlude stuff is all done with.

Well I was thinking of the Generals of the old republic when the mandalorian wars and I remembered of the vision of the exile.... and here is the info of dose original general's I just tough that maybe this could be useful --------------------->>>

Nisotsa -> http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Nisotsa

Talvon Esan -> http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Talvon_Esan

Cariga Sin -> http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Cariga_Sin

Xaset Terep -> http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Xaset_Terep

All the soldiers in objective three are on the ships before they land to battle.

So as it stands those doing;

Objective 1 are Rogue Nine, ForceFightWMe12, Quist and Grace.

Objective 2 are me, Corinthian and The Padawan(New name Huh).

Objective 3 are RexRaptor2000, steven and JasraLantill.

So i'll give us all a couple of days before i post the meeting as you may have things you wish to do in the interlude

Archived