Home

New Clone Wars Trailer

The backgrounds and worlds are looking really breathtaking. The action and all is almost like it's another SW Movie. My only complaint is that the characters are looking downright ugly. Sure, it's for the cartoonish feel, but they feel out of place with the background.

My Rating: 4/5

Yes I started reviewing trailers because I has nothing else to do

While Im sure the animation style will not be popular for some it looks very neat. I look forward to it... :thmbup1: Definitley has that cinematic feel, though I agree with Sabre above me. The characters are too angular and I think it's because for some reason their trying to go for the same look as the previous Clone Wars series by Gennedy Tartakovsky though I think that's a mistake considering his series was 2D rather than 3D. Im getting the feeling that this is the same series but 3D... :lol::rolleyes:

yeah....this caused such a ruckus at C4.... fanboys/girls were going :

[align=center]bananas.jpg[/align]

I have absolutely nothing to say except!

OMFRIGADELICIOUS!

This is the internet, so there'll always be someone who has something to whine about :(

Here's some advice :

1. Dont watch the trailer again,

2. Dont watch the series

easy

:twogun:

BTW, Im sure others have noticed the sequence that looks like the Death Star Superlaser being fired :) I wonder if that is about the proto DS superlaser, or just a homage from the animators ;)

and....Asajj !!! Best Emo Sith Chick Ever :D

I know <Insert random comic fanboy> will come in and sprout how this was all in republic etc etc.... once again - you dont *have* to watch it if you no likey :D

mtfbwya

BTW, Im sure others have noticed the sequence that looks like the Death Star Superlaser being fired :) I wonder if that is about the proto DS superlaser, or just a homage from the animators ;)

My, Astro. You haven't lost your touch. ;)

I'm pretty sure that is not the DS Superlaser. From what we saw in Episode III, the DS was nowhere near operating condition. Apparently, Nintendo took that to their advantage...

Whatever. I think that its a teaser made for fanbois like you and me, who will go like "OMG, DSSUPERLASER!!" But we mature fans know better, don't we? ;)

Feels like KotOR set in the CW era to me, very impressive, gave me the same feeling as when I was watching a trailer for KotOR for example.

The Jedi/Sith action scenes look very promising, I like that about the Cartoon Network CW series, and it looks even better this time around...

Can't wait for it to come out! It's gonna be ace...But ... hasn't this story been told by the cartoon and the graphic novels? Don't get me wrong, the more Star Wars the Better, but why not do something new? I know you can get up to a lot of adventures in a 3 year war, but we know everyones fate.

This is the 2nd time I've posted this today on Holowan!

HOLY CRAP!!!!

:drop2:

This is the second time I've quoted Shem saying this exact line and agreed with him lol. The whole trailer was awesome, although Dooku looked kinda weird with the long head and everything. Kinda reminded me of Ki-Adi-Mundi. But everyone else looked wonderful. What confused me was near the end of the trailer when you see Anakin about to fight Dooku. I thought they never fought each other between the end of Episode II and the start of Episode III, plus I think that would kinda spoil the beauty of it if they fight in the coming series. I always thought it was cool that they only fought 2 times, and both times someone got their arm cut off (or in Dooku's case, arms) and their butt kicked.

Oh damn, the Star Wars special is on the History Channel right now. Gotta go! lol

it's probably a flashback

I don't see how it is since they seem to be on a barren planet like Tatooine since all you see is a horizon. However (and I just thought of this) It could be like Luke Skywalker's test in the Dark Side Cave on Dagobah where he fights an illusion of Darth Vader:

Anakin goes back to the place where his mother died for some reason or another, and since his slaughtering of all the Sand People there created a dark side presence there, he hallucinated Dooku just like Luke hallucinated Vader.

However, I may just be over-analyzing this :D

there's no reason why dooku anbd anakin cant have a run in or two in the series. There was nothing clearly stated in E3 that they didnt meet at all between 2 and 3. The books contain many references Anakin and Obi chasing Dooku about the place :)

mtfbwya

Archived