Home

MotS Player Call out! the class of 1998-2000

RS_FireBird

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
i wonder what the whole GDS faction is up to, they came along later on in the mots timeline but some of them were alot of fun and pretty good.

Predator

Vaporz

Reaper

i used to log onto my old icq and see a few names pop up that still used icq, DIK_NiCoDeMuS, DIK_RAGE, GDS_Vaporz, JaG_Fleury, JaG_BuDMaN, JOTS_BigDee

havent logged on in a long time though.

I wonder what the zone MOTS community would have been like with things such as ventrilo or teamspeak.

i can still remember the first zone ban i got.. lol. i was in _2Cool_ at the time and +Deal4U whipped an ip ban on me.. which didnt do much at the time cause hardly anyone had static ips.

Lol, guess whos back ;)

Was talking with some mates at work about games, and thought about Mots, did a search in google and found this thread!!

Hows it going CB, it's been quite a few years mate!! GDS are still around kinda, Venom, Predator (my bro), Maddog, Pik, Crow, Meat all still play games, Buffness and Reaper dabble with the Xbox 360, also Buffness plays the occasional game of Unreal (I think). After Mots most of those guys started playing RTCW, then Call of Duty... I on the other hand couldn't be bothered so just used to come online and chat. But the past few years we've been playing WOW, had a pretty good guild of players called 'Dark Omen', finished most of the end game instances etc, up to Burning Crusade. Some still play that but I just don't have the time for it anymore, very time consuming game as I'm sure you know.

This game was all I played from late 98 to around 2000, got some great memories. I have to say Weapon 8 Gantry with CB, Amer and Reaper... Omg I don't think I have laughed so hard in my life. Being blown so far off the Gantry that I actually hit the outta walls of the entire map LMFAO. I don't think there was 1 occassion where I finished with a positive score lol. I almost ripped my stomach lining from laughing so hard during those games, i'd reinstall Mots just to play that again!!

Would be funny if a few peeps hooked up and played a few old Mots games, I must admit I installed it on my PC a year or so back for a laugh, and it ran stupidly fast, almost to the point of it not being playable. Plus I was awful lol.

If anyone wants to chat, then you can always add me on MSN: Please send a PM to get the email/MSN handle--posting those on the forum encourages spambots. Thanks, Jae

I'll check this thread again in a few weeks and see if anyone has replied, cya for now.

P.S - AMER, who was Rizzo really LOL?

VapZ

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

hi guys

i loved this game and made some good friends on the zone playing it, i remember alot of those clans and some of the names mentioned, will call out a few names to..

GI_Kai

SEAR_Everglare

MoonRoach_NBK

IceQueen_NBK

DIK_ENDER

Newsun

Master_Bee_

JoF_WorF

nEw_Bar_Tender

nEw_Fiend

Wicket_NBK

and many more. last where abouts known ..Ender..I came across on some ut2004 servers..played it with him abit...think his name was relitive..or something...cant remember..icequeen..went to some big name clans in jk...JCS..IRN..DE..KHS...newsun the same i think...JaG or DSbr..this was still a good..6 or more years ago..not seen them since..everglare..havnt seen in a long time... i miss playing saber games with kai and eagle..everglare, icequeen..hal...bartender..halifast..shin..winter and the rest of the gang.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Holy ****in ****. Great memories from the golden age of online gaming. Good to see you guys here again. Mots was a great time, and the comedy was endless. Nothing else afterwards compared to the Mots community.

-Suffocation_NBK

Suffo!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gimmy my dollar back!

lol

guys, sorry to hijack this thread but, since you're all MOTS experts:

The MOTS mod for JKA is starting (again) soon. Could I ask a few of you for some detailed info and testing on the maps, etc. when they're done? I'm sure you all must've played through the game lots of times :p

guys, sorry to hijack this thread but, since you're all MOTS experts:

The MOTS mod for JKA is starting (again) soon. Could I ask a few of you for some detailed info and testing on the maps, etc. when they're done? I'm sure you all must've played through the game lots of times :p

What is JKA?

I am willing to help out with the great game play we once had..

Cargo was #1 then spaceport was #2 i think those are the first 2 maps needed.

• 2 months later...

OMGWTFHAX... Just found this place with a random Google search. I can't believe how many of the all time greatest MotS players/personalities have posted on this thread.

After retiring from MotS I bounced around to a lot of different games. I tried playing Jedi Outcast but the game was a huge step down from the original Jedi Knight games. I quit when they patched the game to limit the ammo on each map(ghey). However, while playing Jedi Outcast I did run into some old school MotS players like exaltedone_435, JOTS_BigDee, and GDS_VaporZ.

I played EverQuest with Cowb0y and Confed for a time. Addicting game but the lack of pvp and lame end game raiding just wasn't for me.

I played Counter-Strike with KyA_Master and KyA_Ranger. And I used to randomly run into DIK_KENDO on a number of occasions on some of the local Counter-Strike servers. Also a couple of years ago I saw DIK_WAGNER playing Team Fortress Classic Dustbowl a few times. Small world...

When Star Wars Galaxies came out KYA_Master, KyA_Ranger, YoungGun_NBK, Sticky_NBK, and myself started our own guild called "Dark Forces" and we were the top Imperial guild on our server. The game sucked so bad it didn't last long but we did have a lot of fun raping the rebels at Anchorhead with our AT-STs AHAHAH.

KyA_Master and KyA_Ranger are still attached at the hip and playing World of Warcraft. They are the leaders of the best Horde guild on the Dark Iron server called Prophecy. Last I heard they were getting married as soon as California repeals Prop 8. *cough*

Master_Bee_ still practices running Spaceport alone in his mother's basement for 8 hours each day in the hopes that MotS will make a comeback and he can finally score a kill against AMERICANO.

As for myself, I no longer play any games. Im active duty Air Force and almost a full-time college student stationed in Las Vegas. I did love WoW while I played but I just don't have the time anymore. I am presently pursuing a pilot slot in the USAF. All of that multi-tasking and hand-eye coordination really paid off when I took the pilot aptitude tests.. damn near max score without ever flying a plane LoL. I will find out next year whether or not I'll be accepted.

Great to see all of you are still out there. MotS was truly the best online gaming experience/community I have ever been apart of. If anyone manages to get some of the old timers back together for some games I will load it up in a heartbeat. If anyone wants to chat shoot me a PM for contact info. Later.

• 2 weeks later...

happy days - mots, the golden years of gaming? hell yes.

stumbled across this site http: //jkdf2.net/ alot of old mots players and jk players are on the forums here, lots of interesting reading here and some memoriable names. some people still play by the looks of it.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Jumpin Jesus on a pogo stick batman...

This is what I get for smokin a bowl and doing random google searches and there are even new posts!? This is almost as disturbing as finding Dragonfire's family shots with someone wearing bib overalls sans shirt (yes I did find that and my mind is still trying to cope).

Gaming past?

I bounced around games since the death of the zone. Started playing EQ with Cowb0y and then started playin SWG with Pyreus and Cowb0y and went back and forth until EQ finally died (IMO) to play SWG. Played that for a while mainly goofing off until the NGE hit, quit for a while and then came back once classes were a bit more established to PVP!

Now I play WoW because SWG and EQ are dead and EQ2 and the rest of them suck.

Real Life?

While it is hard to stomach that we played MotS and JK 10 years ago, yes 10 ****ing years, and I was only 18/19 at the time I am now a Graphic Artist for the City of Chicago and quite comfortable here. I still smoke the occasional bowl (Hey suffo!@@ 3 2 1 ... GOOOOOO) and I still say Bud Ice is the worst thing invented by man and only retarded redneck people in California drink it (This means you neeeko).

Contact info:

Catch me on Cenarius in WOW as Ledef or Confed

Email: Fedel@Ledef.com

I still do open up ICQ on occasion even if it is to laugh when I see Rage AFK for the 928372103897129837 day in a row.

For the super cool email me and I will give you the info to the Batcave (The vent where Pyreus Cowb0y and myself hang out with other WoW / SWG folk.)

MOTS is alive and well in my computer ...along with most of the rest of the great SW games...and i am collecting all the mods and maps for them all,...great games all of them each in their own way, and many revivals and updates and great mods still being made and new projects underway today!. good to see old players checking in. The Force is strong!

Old school JK/MotS player here (for any that didn't know).

Sadly, I haven't had time for online games much in the last 3.5 years due to grad school.

But, I did meet somebody at school who wanted to try out JK2/JA. As for classic JK/MotS I'd love to, but I don't know when I'll have time. PERHAPS this summer (after May 8th). Email is the best way to reach me these days (kurgan @ qwest.net).

Happy Easter weekend!

BTW jkdf2.net is back up! so guys check out the mots board we got on there!

and Kurgan!!!!!!! man I havent seen you in forever... JKLE Reunion this summer is a must, Nick and Vallo are still around... Ross sadly has moved on to battlefront and the likes

if you are free this summer man we all gotta play some good ol MotS and some JK Co-op

now if only someone would make a mots co op....

• 1 month later...

Archived