Home

MotS Player Call out! the class of 1998-2000

RS_FireBird

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Heya boys, Best MOTS level designer here saying hello!

Man do i miss the good o'l days of cargo 2 and Bar's Bar.

Sirbob wow surprised anyone remembers me lol

I hope all is well with everyone.

I have never stopped using GQBabydrgon ever since i played this game.

My facebook is geoff dixon

Laters all and all the best.

PS if anyone has my levels still i'd love to try um again lol. gqbabydragon@hotmail.com

• 2 weeks later...

Wow, never thought I would see all those names again!

I dl/ed mots today for good ol' memorabilia, since my original CD is knackered, and can now only be used as an attractive coffee coaster.

I've noticed some servers randomly popping up that run Mots, but they don't seem to last. There is an irc channel irc.gamesurge.net #jk.

After Mots died a death, I moved to CS and TFC, then COD, CS:S and COD2.

I've come full cycle and realised that Mots was actually the best for the community and gameplay.

Only one thing left to do - someone set up a dedicated server with 24/7 Cargo Soldiers! No lag shield, no excuses!

• 3 weeks later...

Wow. I just had to post a SUP! to you old dogs. I was in JOTS as either ScoobyDee or more known as BigDee. (If you could see me now..im more BiggerDee after 10yrs of my wifes cooking.)

We also did the MD (Maximum Death) thing back then as well. COWBOY!! Hey man.... long time no see....man miss the good old days playing Soliders in Cargo Ship....HAHHA. Hey to Keen as well....thanks for those old Starcraft Broodwars CDs you sent me years ago. Hey MAX....if your ever see this... UANASS!!! Of course there cant be mentioning Jots without saying Hi to CapHuge...old fart.

People I remember the most:

Bartender

NuggaNooch

Wagner

Zappo

Doom

Kuatnom

Generator

Sirbob... HEY BOB..you and your Goddamn Carbonite!!!! LOL I used to call you Carbob!

Younggun

Idmir

JediJoe

Nicodemus

I play World of warcraft nowadays for gaming... Deathwing Server... Horde named Shreddy.

Peace Out!

• 1 month later...

My nephew is engrossed with CoDMW2 and is thinking of joining a clan. I recalled my days with 435 and did a google search to see if my ilk branched out to CoD (apparently not.)

Yeah, my 435 days were very memorable and I wonder what my mentors are doing now. exaltedone taught me how to scout and, even though I never beat him, I did the whole scout thing well enough to compete with the likes of DIK, nEw, JOTS... Frank was so good with scouting that he redefined the rules regarding scouts (i.e. disallowing Team 4 groupings because the player icon during force sight is the same color as the map outline.)

After MOTS lost its appeal, I moved on to flight sims to coincide with my pursuit of 12N afsc, but that didn't quite pan out due to USAF's requirements.

Looking at this thread, I recognize some of the DIK and GQ screennames on here. Nice to see you guys still alive and well.

Well it has certainly been some time since I've seen some of these names, too long even. Just a few words to a few of you

Suffo: 1... 2... 3... *Inhale*

COWB0Y: you still pwn me no matter what game we play

Fed: glad you've never changed, the world needs more consistency.

D00M: I'm still fracked off about that Voodoo3 card recommendation :D

Penny: loved picking your brain about html & web shiznit

S4T4N: You're Aussie lagshield was effing amazing... and your hacks too :) the STBU gun was an all time classic.

& to everyone I may have overlooked because im about to pass out... great gaming memories, probly some of the funnest, craziest antics ever to date. I thank you all.

Fed, Cow0y & myself currently are in WoW, Cenarius server. Anyone looking for me can probably find me on Jehova.

• 3 weeks later...

If I weren't a blatant ******* (edit: you have to be fkin kidding me... they **** out the word "a-hole"?... I have an arse and it has a hole and my attitude sometimes smells like said object..) people would think something is wrong.

And yes stan if you ever read this page the STBU gun will live forever in infamy. You have no idea how many times we wish we could call on it's power when playing WOW.

• 4 months later...

Haha, I also did a random google search and found this place.

Lots of familiar names here, almost everyone from DooMs _AD clan (except PunKeD).

Great thing about MotS was that it was such a nice small community with enemies/allies and mini dramas that kept you hooked.

Oh yeah, and when the NBK forum kept giving people blue screen errors and crashing your pc.. haha that was me.

I played EndlessAges for a short time with Nico & Rage but haven’t heard from them in years.

My most well known name was:

SAT4N_AD or -=SATAN=- (In game)

Yeah cheesy name I know, but that was the point.

Most people didn’t know my original non-hacking scout name was Tesslar, but that name never got famous.

(I also used the name USE_Jensa for a while when joking around with the NGK guys)

STBU gun! The anti-hacker gun.

I think the STBU gun was Cowb0ys idea. A blastech pistol that would take care of hackers that join to ruin legit no-hack games.

I know confed named it. STBU = sucks to be you.

The other fun hack was fisheggs, the concussion grenades. I remember playing some great fishegg games on that large level RAGE made. It was pretty embarrassing because I sucked at using them even though I made them.

Took me a while to remember that Pyreus = PK = crash!

I quit WoW some time ago, I dont like how it consumes all your free time, but I will have to drop in to Cenarius to say hi to the old DKB crew.

• 5 weeks later...

Jesus I remember all you fruits all the drama and miss the game, had to be the best gaming times of my life playing MOTS. Miss my NFS BABY no force sabers and sticking rockets to the back of fools running from me on cargo ship!

Max brother good to see you’re still kicking and damn DEE you Canadian freak of Soldiers! Wazup!

Myself ... Playing COD 2, 4 and 5 now and having a blast doing that but still miss the days we had on the zone.

• 1 month later...

Cap! Dee! great to see you both, look me up on FB on the MOTS group. I just thought I would put this down for perspective of how young we were lol

Name Real Name Age Profile

CapHuge Mark 31 Profile

MAX Max 19 Profile

Kuatnom Andy 20 Profile

LAW Brian 20 Profile

Valiant Matt 19 Profile

Sparks Mark 43 Profile

DOTTI Pierce 23 Profile

Oz1310 Steve 16 Profile

Cmndr Keen Ryan 19 Profile

Mst3k James 22 Profile

MajiC Tom 24 Profile

SpyDer Alex 20 Profile

Allies L.B. 3 n/a

Mango Jeff 34 n/a

BIG DEE Darren 30 n/a

Sithlord Jeff 16 n/a

HoMiE Ken 22 n/a

• 2 months later...

heya all. long time. anyone seen ngk da shakes? also.

who misses the drama and the crap? not me. but still. who can imagine.

i was actually 13 when the game came out. frig that seems young.

I was never really one of "the boys" so never played many of you.

i joined lotj cause it was a mots origional clan, and then ngk cause some one let me in cause i owned at scouts. then i got the boot due to unpopularity.

i was kinda soar about that, especially cause they said i cheated. funny. as i was probably only 2nd or 3rd best ever. haha.

good memories none the less.

some things last a long time

• 2 weeks later...

Damn, this brings back some memories. I played JK and MotS almost daily on the Zone way back when. I wish I could recall my screen name (it was probably something silly since I was in jr. high when I started playing). But yeah, some great times and great games. I think that was my first real online multiplayer experience. There were a few jokers who tried to ruin things for everyone else every now and then but for the most part I remember gaming on the Zone to be a really fun experience. How I wish we could go back to those days.

• 2 weeks later...

Yodavid, I hope you don't actually believe that drivel you posted about you owning at scouts and being one of the best. It may have been many years since any of us has played, but not long enough for you to make up false stuff and everyone to just believe it to be true because they can't remember. Just sayin.

• 3 weeks later...

Christ.

So many names that I remember. The last two zone names I remember using were GDS_NovaCreator and GDS_Novaless.

I remember DKB_Stan up there. He took two hours out of his day to teach me how to use the Scout better when I first started playing as a scout when he used the name Tesslar. Then the ******* would join my games under that -=SATAN=- name and start hacking without even telling me he was Tesslar. Biotch :).

I remember playing counter-strike with DIK_Punisher a few times and playing a ton of games with whichever DIK member that shouted "HADOUKEN!" and "SHORYUUUUKEN!" a lot (Rage, perhaps? I forget). Even remember struggling to stay out of the negative scores when playing against Americano.

And of course I remember a lot of the GDS crew. Xeonaphobe gave me Predatorz' MSN info a few months back. I added him and have only seen him on once. I messaged him when he was away and he signed off an hour later. Haven't seen him on MSN Messenger since. Speaking of Xeonaphobe, I showed him this thread awhile back but he refused to post because he was pissed that no one has mentioned him yet.

If any of the people I used to talk to wanna add me on MSN Messenger my info is novaless@hotmail.com

• 2 weeks later...
Yodavid, I hope you don't actually believe that drivel you posted about you owning at scouts and being one of the best. It may have been many years since any of us has played, but not long enough for you to make up false stuff and everyone to just believe it to be true because they can't remember. Just sayin.

It's good to see that Nico is still quite the ass.

Nice to "see" all of you.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived