Home

MotS Player Call out! the class of 1998-2000

RS_FireBird

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whats up fellas,, surprised to see so many old names here. Kind of weird actually, like the game contained some kind of subliminal programming so that eventually we each eventually do a google search for "MotS [insert former clan and/or zone username]" or similar. Spooky stuff

Did my time in WoW,,, if you used to play on Spinebreaker as Alliance and have had infernals dropped on you by a max level horde warlock while you were just trying to take care of quests in Goldshire, that may have been me. Havent played WoW since before Cataclysm though, and can't say I have an overwhelming desire to go back.

I do some EVE online though, and even a little bit of tribes 2 with the tribesNext update, there are about 40 servers, about 3 of which have 20 - 40 real people at a time each. Friendly(?) warning though, if I see any of you in either of those games, I will likely shoot you down a few times even if you're on my side.

That said, to the guys talking about firing MotS back up, I think you might be letting your nostalgia get the better of you. If you can even get a game going, you'll probably be giddy (like little girls, you big sissies) for like the first 10 minutes, then it will wear off and you'll be like "ugh, this is ****ty". Which isn't to say that you shouldn't do it, hell, I'm sure Bee is already practicing every day again.

finally, @ Nico, "garsh darn"?

- PunKeD / Telal

• 4 weeks later...
I say a lot of random weird ****, ain't nothin changed son.

Get your asses in the Facebook Group. Old School MotS. Its slammin, BUNCH of oldschool people in there.

^^^^ nice post

The Group name has been changed for others to find... it's now Mysteries of the Sith.

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_129632768308

this is a strong reflection of the Zone community. with an effort to re-install and play like old times.

NEW DUCK! Please tell me you check this every so often! I have desperately tried finding you for the last few weeks. If you check this PLEASE sign up with the new FaceBook group that Bob posted above me! If you dont have a FB account just make one and come kick it in the chat room. Miss ya buddy!

• 9 months later...

Found this today...great to see some of the familiar names!

By Far I will agree that MotS was epic...

JO and JA sucked A LOT!!. Too damn slow ...and quite a few games come up short when compared even today. The intensity was amazing...

Anyway...nice to see everyone here!

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

@ nico: nice to see that you haven't grown up one bit in 12 years.

Not replying to you again.

@Kurgan, thanks, I may have a look into that though I don't even know what traffic those games now have. Might try out OR.

• 1 month later...

wow. never thought i'd see these names again! a random bored google search

i loved mots, like most of you have said, i havent found another community since that compared. i was never that good at the game, but i did make some levels.

suffos pad, stickys ass probe, NBK BABY! haha. I think i was doing another maxport level, but never finished. anyway, cool to read all this **** again

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Wow, this thread made me incredibly happy. I recognize so, so many of you. These days I'm playing Highnoon by Happy Latte, truly an awesome game. Currently its for Iphone only however that might change soon. Check it out hope to see yall around. I miss MOTS and all the people who made it what it was. (dragonfires mullet) [^_^] Shaker trying to teach us yanks german. lol

In words already stated. MotS was truly the best online gaming experience/community I have ever been apart of. If anyone manages to get some of the old timers back together for some games I will load it up in a heartbeat." here here.

yours truly,

LotJ_Shade

NGK_Crimpson

GOD_HolyGhost

I started "GOD" (Gangsters of Diligence) in the coda of MOTS, I remember many of you and thanks for such a memorable experience.

• 11 months later...
  • 1 year later...

As soon as we surf the internet and looking for the jammer products we can see that there are various types of signal jammers that are for sale in the market now such as the mobile phone jammers, GPS jammers, jammer auto, wifi jammers, UHF jammers, the multi-functional signal jammers and so many others kinds of signal jammers for sale as well. And what people now need to do is just select the best one according to their needs.

As soon as we surf the internet and looking for the jammer products we can see that there are various types of signal jammers that are for sale in the market now such as the mobile phone jammers, GPS jammers, wifi blocker, UHF jammers, the multi-functional signal jammers and so many others kinds of signal jammers for sale as well. And what people now need to do is just select the best one according to their needs.

• 10 months later...

Archived