Home

Star Wars:The Imperial knights

Fredi

Ok ,We are in 130 ABY(Legacy Era) and we have been send by the Emperor In numerous mission's for the protection of the empire , our first mission is in Coruscant to protect and ensure the family of the emperor.(This mission are made by me Not from the actual comic , but please let's have imagination).

There is a maximum of 10 Imperial Knights.

No super god, only Imperial Knights force abilities (Force push, Force Pull... and all the Jedi’s force powers)

You can insult another’s person character, but not the real person.

I will make the paper of various persons just to keep give more action and excitement.

And you are able to have up to 3 characters.

Here is more info for you!!---> http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Imperial_Knight

Remember-

Name:

Species:

Organization :

Appearance: (put some picture if you can)

Weapons: Silver Single Blade lightsaber (Every Imperial knight have this weapon)

Bio:

Name: Frederick Hernán

Species: Human

Organization: Galactic Empire (Imperial Knight)

Appearance:

Imperial.jpg

Weapons: Silver Single Blade lightsaber

Bio:Born in Bastion(Sartinaynian) a planet in the outer rim and it was the capital of the Imperial Remnant.Son of a imperial officer and a Admiral was a skilled kid with multiple talents.Trained as young in the ways of the force by his mentor fellow Imperial Knight Tero Prim and at the age of 18 swear loyalty to the emperor Roan Fel.

Here is my character!

Name: Shan Viala

Organization: Empire - Imperial Knights

Appearance: Brown hair that is combed down with bangs falling on the eyes, and being combed back to his collar. Wears traditional red plating Imperial Knight attire, and has light skin.

Weapons: Single Blade Silver Saber

Bio: From the slimes of Derellia, was picked up by pirates. As a child, he grew up with the pirates, but was captured by the Empire at age thirteen, where he was taken in for Imperial Knight training.

I'll come along, too.

Name: Herrith Clouwynn

Organization: Galactic Empire, Imperial Knights

Appearance: Dark skin, a well-built body and strict features. Herrith has short hair and a sour face. With his seven-feet height and always frowned brows, he certainly has an intimidating look.

Bio: Descending from a warrior family, Herrith and his brother Julsio served well as Imperial Knights in skirmishes against uprising insurgents in the Core Worlds behind the scenes. When Julsio was slain about a year ago, Herrith already had strong suspicions about an usurper planning to take over the throne.

Weapon: A silver lightsaber longer than usual. Herrith also keeps his brother's viridian shoto and uses it when needed.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, I would like to join, but a few questions:

1) Rank of the Imperial Knights, what are the choices? There is not enough info of them yet in the comics. Simply put, we have less than half a dozen named Imperial Knightsin the series, and they are not the most typical knights either.

2) Species: Is there a limit on this? Seeing that the "late" Galactic Empire is much much more friendly to non-humans, there might be a reasonable amount of non-humans?

Ok, I would like to join, but a few questions:

1) Rank of the Imperial Knights, what are the choices? There is not enough info of them yet in the comics. Simply put, we have less than half a dozen named Imperial Knightsin the series, and they are not the most typical knights either.

2) Species: Is there a limit on this? Seeing that the "late" Galactic Empire is much much more friendly to non-humans, there might be a reasonable amount of non-humans?

There is no Rank as you can see with the information I have gave from Wookiepedia the only rank is Imperial Knight Master and is held by Antares Draco...... We are Only Imperial Knights.

I have still not seen an Imperial Knight Alien so, I would recommend to make you're character Human, But of course if you want you can make him as you wish.

And Welcome to the Rp

• 2 weeks later...
Ok ,We are in 130 ABY(Legacy Era) and we have been send by the Emperor In numerous mission's for the protection of the empire , our first mission is in Coruscant to protect and ensure the family of the emperor.(This mission are made by me Not from the actual comic , but please let's have imagination).

There is a maximum of 10 Imperial Knights.

No super god, only Imperial Knights force abilities (Force push, Force Pull... and all the Jedi’s force powers)

You can insult another’s person character, but not the real person.

I will make the paper of various persons just to keep give more action and excitement.

And you are able to have up to 3 characters.

Here is more info for you!!---> http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Imperial_Knight

Remember-

Name:

Species:

Organization :

Appearance: (put some picture if you can)

Weapons: Silver Single Blade lightsaber (Every Imperial knight have this weapon)

Bio:

Name: Frederick Hernán

Organization: Galactic Empire (Imperial Knight)

Appearance: http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb60/ladydragonbat/je.jpg

Weapons: Silver Single Blade lightsaber

Bio:Born in Bastion(Sartinaynian) a planet in the outer rim and it was the capital of the Imperial Remnant.Son of a imperial officer and a Admiral was a skilled kid with multiple talents.Trained as young in the ways of the force by his mentor fellow Imperial Knight Tero Prim and at the age of 18 swear loyalty to the emperor Roan Fel.

OK ILL join

name: Arvil Naskin

Organization: Galactic Empire Imperial Knight guardian

Appearance: http://s101.photobucket.com/albums/m54/Dinkus_Mayhem/Star%20Wars/?action=view&current=gandon3re.jpg

Weapon:Silver Single Lightsaber

Bio: At the age of 6 Arvil Naskin was caught trying to charm a young slave girl with the force though he did'nt know he was using the force. He was caught by a Jedi padawan who felt the force in him he was taken to the galactic empire to be trained as a imperial knight.At the age of 20 he and his friend who he knew he had feelings for her swore loyalty to Emperor Roan Fel.

I said I would join when you PM'd me but i never did, sorry, got busy with a few mods, anyway, here you go, if you still want me :p

Name: Crowlis Zionosis

Organization: Imperial Knight Consular

Appearance:

Imperial_knight_Jedi.jpg

Weapon: Silver Single Lightsaber & Double Bladed Detachable Indigo Lightsaber

Bio: Crowlis Zionosis was rescued by a rouge Jedi from his homeworld Belkadan at the age of 7, the rouge Jedi saved him from a group of thugs, that killed Crowlis's mother after she refused to give them any credits and they were about to kill Crowlis when the Rouge Jedi saved Crowlis from them, the Rouge then took Crowlis to Anaxes an ecumenopolis planet and also the rouge's homeworld. When they arrived at Anaxes the rouge Jedi sensed that Crowlis was strong in the force and began to train Crowlis in the ways of Jedi neutrality. After around 10 years of training the rouge Jedi (known to Crowlis as "Karnas") past away. Crowlis had nowhere to go and after the course of 8 years he began working for the Empire and became an Imperial Knight Consular.

Yes so my full name is finally revealed "Crowlis Zionosis", I've known it for a long time but I was going to leave it for my Master Zionosis recruit mod that I am going to make where he would reveal his name, but ohh well.

Wasn't sure much on a bio, but I thought I'd let my story side of me out to create a basic bio, hope it's ok I took me about an hour to think of a bio that wouldn't clash with anything else I've said about Master (Crowlis) Zionosis :D.

That picture is so so TIGHT!

HEHE, thanks, I did a bit of editing, although I am trying to write three different stories 1 related to star wars and 2 that are unrelated to star wars at the moment and i have a bit of writers block, so I'm gonna need a bit of heading on what you want me to do, otherwise I'm gonna end up saying something stupid, lol.

Name: Voltare

Species: Human/Chiss

Organization: Imperial Knight

Appearance: Coruscantguard.jpg

Weapons: Silver Single Blade lightsaber, EE-3 blaster carbine

Bio: Voltare was once one of the Emperor's highest ranking Knights, and stood by his side for years. After years of service, he resigned at the Emperor's approval, and went to various Outer Rim worlds before going into hiding on Tatooine. Soon after the revolt against the Emperor, he was visited by a former guardsman on Tatooine to be asked to come back into the Imperial Knights. At first, Voltare declined, but soon afterwards, he witnessed two Imperial Knights executed by radicals. After remembering what he was meant to do, Voltare returned to the Emperor's side.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

This looks like a fun RP. So i'm joining it!

Name: Nalan Cron

Species: Human/Mandalorian

Organization : Imperial Knights

Appearance: (i took this picture on Dxun with my main character equipped with mado armor and a silver saber, and used a party memeber to look at him in cinematic veiw. Hehe...)

ImperialKnight.jpg

Weapons: Silver Single Blade lightsaber, Wristcuff Blaster

(a blaster built into his Armor's wrist)

Bio: A Mandalorian Who joined the Imperial Knights after an Apprentice sith of the emporer convinced him to Join the Imperial Knights. He was once the personal bodyguard of Mandalore, but eventually cam e to find 'Mandalorian Honor' pointless.

No one has ever seen Nalan's face, as Nalan never takes off his armor, which may be of Mandalorian design, but blends in well enough with the standard armor the Imperial Knights wear. He is skilled in the protective aspects of the force, being able to sheild himself and others from harm with his powers. His armor is heavily resistant to any form of energy due to a cortosis energy-resitance mesh, be it even a lightsaber or a turbolaser cannon, which helps make up for his slight lack of skill with lightsaber defense in battle.

Archived