Home

Star Wars:The Imperial knights

Fredi

Time to hit the RP boards once more comrades... :D

Name: Savako Tarak'aa

Species: Full-Blood Arkanian

Organization: Imperial Knights (Former Jedi Padawan)

Appearance: 4zu13lz.jpg

Weapons: Silver Single Blade lightsaber, Vong Thudbugs

Bio: A former Jedi Padawan, Savako Tarak'aa pledged his life to the emperor, Roan Fel, shortly after a close brush with death during the Imperial/Sith War. He favored the teachings of the emperor quickly because of their more versitile structure... allowing him more freedom than even the New Jedi Order's teachings. Although he is told to choose the emperor over the Force... Savako is fully dedicated to such a pledge.

He has the distinct ability to use the Force to make objects combustable (ie. Blowing up a boulder with sheer will). However, it uses a lot of concentration.

Beyond that however, he is slightly inept... such as defensive techniques, etc.

---------

PS: Padawan... in light of this recent revival of Imperial Knights... I think you should change your avatar to Antares Draco... or anyone associated with the organization.. ;)

Photobucket comrade Padawan... Photobucket.

:D

Sure... Let's begin tonight... I'm all ready to go.

You should probably PM the other members to let them know that it's reserected.

I can't wait! :lol:

I'm just going to read what you have already.

EDIT: Plus... I did some slight editing on my Pic... The guy was caucasion and it really didn't fit with the... tan skinned, white eyed... Full-blood Arkanian look.

• 9 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
lol can we get this show on the road *blaster shots* "holy crap, you there return fire" *jumps into a dbl. tuck rold slicing a sith master lightsaber hand off

God I forgot completely about this RP ... If you people still want ... we can resurrect it...

If there is still someone that whishes to join … feel welcome.

• 4 weeks later...
Time to hit the RP boards once more comrades... :D

Name: Savako Tarak'aa

Species: Full-Blood Arkanian

Organization: Imperial Knights (Former Jedi Padawan)

Appearance: 4zu13lz.jpg

Weapons: Silver Single Blade lightsaber, Vong Thudbugs

Bio: A former Jedi Padawan, Savako Tarak'aa pledged his life to the emperor, Roan Fel, shortly after a close brush with death during the Imperial/Sith War. He favored the teachings of the emperor quickly because of their more versitile structure... allowing him more freedom than even the New Jedi Order's teachings. Although he is told to choose the emperor over the Force... Savako is fully dedicated to such a pledge.

He has the distinct ability to use the Force to make objects combustable (ie. Blowing up a boulder with sheer will). However, it uses a lot of concentration.

Beyond that however, he is slightly inept... such as defensive techniques, etc.

May I take all this old stuff over, Padawan?

Archived