Home

cheater

Saber-Scorpion

okay i want a cheater or hakpad it should be as the kse but not as big only so you can give items set attributes influence and skill and it must be in game so you can get it in the beginning but you can choose not to have if you don't want i mean it says do you want the tsl cheater pad? and you can answer yes or no ant the reason is that i tried to cheat i have done as they said you should do but i dosen't work and i know there is the kotor savegame editor and i love it the problem is that i can't get to work i tried it over and over again i followed tk102 instructions on how to fix it but it dosen't work thats all i think

okay i want a cheater or hakpad it should be as the kse but not as big only so you can give items set attributes influence and skill and it must be in game so you can get it in the beginning but you can choose not to have if you don't want i mean it says do you want the tsl cheater pad? and you can answer yes or no ant the reason is that i tried to cheat i have done as they said you should do but i dosen't work and i know there is the kotor savegame editor and i love it the problem is that i can't get to work i tried it over and over again i followed tk102 instructions on how to fix it but it dosen't work thats all i think

have you tried chainz.2da's hackpad or mr defender's wrist console mods they should be able to handle most of that already though not all things kse is capable of can be done in game the scripting language is somewhat limiting in what it allows you to modify ingame but things like abilities skills alignments and influence can be done and should already be done by the two above mentioned mods spawning custom items however can be a bit more troublesome since you have no easy way of typing in the resref of the files to give since the game has no scripting function that displays a text input box the best that could be done here is either a list of all standard game items to choose from or some sort of convoluted keyboard dialog where you choose one letter at a time to build a string though that will probably be pretty slow and annoying to use

Archived