Home

My lightsaber...you destroyed it...here it is xD

Darth Badguy

KOTOR II

Well, if I defeat Visas at the Ebon Hawk (she has a SINGLE bladed lightsaber), she says something about me having destroyed it. If I dont have a lightsaber yet, i receive a part. However, if I already HAVE one, i receive a DOUBLE bladed lightsaber.

Wait a sec... So a destroyed single hilt saber becomes a doublebladed saber? WTF?

O yeah and second question, is it possible to construct a second lightsaber if you buy an energy cell, an emitter and a lens? Cause all the sabers i can find are either double bladed or shortsabers and I want my Jedi-party to have 'real' sabers...

Defeating Visas is a way like another to get a lightsaber part when you haven't finished yours. If you already have one, then you'll be given a random lightsaber instead, just like in any situations where you may get a lightsaber part (helping the refugees/stealing Vogga's things/helping or killing Lootra on Nar Shaddaa, helping Mandalore/killing a Cannok/helping Ghent on Dxun/Onderon, helping Jorran/some other things on Dantooine, and some other occasions on Korriban).

If you have not your lightsaber parts yet, at these places AND when fighting Visas you will get a missing part. If you have built it, you will receive a random lightsaber, so if it does not make you pleased, use an early savegame and try again (quit the map before and reload it).

And you can't build another saber by buying new parts. The parts you can buy are upgrades, not plot items.

• 2 weeks later...
how I get off that place where you crash on Kotor 1 please I need help the shame is I already have a 11-29 silver lightsaber on Kotor 2

What are you talking about? Could you be more specific? I think you have your own thread on this anyway. A little hint, the moderators don't like it when you use somebody else's thread for your purposes.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Taris? Ok, I don't remember saber parts there, but there is an HK part up in the icecaps. One of his relatives would provide you a piece as a gasture of good faith. Remember you also get a part from the first HK50 you meet back in peragus.

Also, while I am on it, ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS help the good merchant on Nar Shaddaa. Yes, EVEN IF YOU PLAY DS. Just take that few LS hit. Its worth it. Much Much better items, and a piece of interesting HK parts... its like... think of HK47 as the tim man in Wizard of Oz.

Speaking of which, k2 can be used as a Wizard of Oz parody. You need Exile(Dorophy), BaoDur(Lion), Mandalore/G0T0(Scarecrow), Atton/HK47(Tinman), T3M4/Remote(Ti-to), Kreia(Flying Monkey)

Archived