Home

What are your thoght's on the psp version?

tyrone333

How is it different from the other versions?

It is smaller, lacking a robust story mode, and has no internet multiplayer. It is basically a series of ground and space missions across a conquest mode, or quick FPS drop-in play.

• 1 month later...

I'm surprised no one has mentioned about the fact that the AI use the heroes in Conquest mode on psp

I know they don't do that on ps2 or PC.

Come to think of it why is it like that?

Why doesn't the AI use heroes in Conquest?

Anyway, overall psp version is ok. I enjoy the gameplay.

lol looks who's talking u tell people off for that all the time and i was just saying because if he does tht people might call him noob

Quoting the post above yours doesn't make you a n00b. Telling people who have been here longer than you how to post makes you a n00b.

comz4luigi u don't need to quote wht's directly above u

yea i no but sometimes i accidently hit the quote button instead of the reply to thread button

and is the rest of the thread going to be about how i made a mistake and hit the wrong button

I actualy tell people to do stuff that their not supposed to do, take for example, rezing half the posts in this forum. You just call people noobs for rules that most people have never heard of.

if anyone bothered to read they would see that i wasn't calling him a noob i said people will call him that if he quotes what's directly above

Archived