Home

Star Wars: The Lost Son

Ben slowly moved back from Aurora and collapsed into a chair, putting his head in his hands. "What have I done?" he wispered to himself, feeling what was happening in the Republic Senate. After several long moments, he looked at Aurora and then Tanya and his mother, his face filled with grief for what he had done and then lowered his head back into his hands, not knowing what to do.

• Replies 642
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aurora sat down by his feet, and lay her head against him. Her heart ached for him, and she wished she could somehow take away the pain, the grief she saw in his face. "Oh Ben...." she whispered, and her eyes filled with tears.

Arion frowned. "Elite Assassination Squad? Where in space did they come from?"

A dark Jedi approached another and said, "Milord, the Jedi have arrived."

A dark, shadowy figure turned and seemed to be studying the dark jedi in front of him. Without listening to the one who stood before him, the figure quietly said in a dark voice, "Find the one that I seek. He is headding toward us as we speak, and bring him to me, using any means neccessary."

Ben gently took Aurora's chin and lifted it up towards his face, and whiped away her tears. "Don't be sad, my love. Everything will be alright in the end. We have each other, and our family here, and that's all we will need. Well, who knows what Arion is doing right now, but I'm sure he would want you to make the best of any situation, including this one."

Aurora looked up at Ben and tried to smile. "Y-you're right, he wouldn't want me to worry." She sighed, and rested her cheek against him. "I love you."

The dark Jedi bowed. "It will be done, milord." He turned on his heel and began issuing orders into a comlink. Soon, shadowy figures swept toward the entrances, concealing themselves from sight and sense.

Arion brought his saber staff to hand, tensed for action. He couldn't feel anyone nearby, but something...... familiar seemed to be down one of the halls. Curious, but wary, he split from the main group and began walking towards the sense. He turned a corner, and found a dark-clad figure standing at the end of the corridor, waiting. Arion's eyes widened. "J-Jamari?"

Jamari stood there clad in pitch black robes and smiled cooly at Arion. "I'm supprised you recognized me Arion, it has been a long time, hasn't it. I see that you still follow your weak Jedi Order and the Republic it serves." He laughed, and then ignited a blood red lightsaber. "Someone wants to meet you. However, they did not specify as to the condition you were in when they met you." He then held the blade in a very aggressive posture, ready to strike without a moments notice.

Ben felt Aurora's cheek against him and wrapped his arms around her. "I love you too." He then got down and kissed her forehead.

Arion stared at his former friend, wordlessly. Finally, he said, "Jamari..... what happened to you? Last I heard, you were almost ready for Knighthood."

Aurora felt peaceful for the first time in a long while, resting in Ben's embrace. Then she shivered. "Arion's in trouble," she whispered.

Jamari's cold smile grew, he eyes glowing a sickening yellow, "Your sister, Darth Marea and her master showed me the true meaning of the Force." He then shot lightning at Arion with the Force for several minutes. Just before Arion would have been killed, he stopped the attack. He then summoned all of the Dark Jedi who had now surrounded Arion and told them, ::Bring him::. He then turned on his heel and began to lead them back to their leader.

For the first time in his life as well, Ben felt peaceful as well. Suddenly, this all changed as he both heard Aurora and sensed it through the force that Arion was in trouble. "I feel it also, do you think he is ok?"

Arion collapsed on the floor, the combination of the lightning and the revelation of his sister's involvement overwhelming him. Just before it stopped, he passed out, and the dark Jedi closed in, dragging Arion after Jamari and depositing him on the ground in front of their leader.

Jamari knelt before their leader and then got up and moved into the shadows. The figure then moved up right next to Arion and began to tap Arion's head with his boot, getting gradually harder the longer he waited for Arion to wake up. "Get up" he hissed in a cold, dark voice which made even Jamari shiver involuntarly.

The dark figure's began to glow a sickening yellow as his rage at the Jedi before him coursed through him. Within the blink of a eye he grabbed Arion by his robes and slammed him into the wall, causing a enormus dent in the wall. The figures hands secured Arion's sholders and began to slowly crush them, the speed of the attack had caused the figure's hood to fall back, it's face right in front of Arion's.

The fugure laughed as he continued to slowly crush Arion's sholders while Jamari watched with a cold smile on his face and his glowing eyes never leaving Arion. "If I am dead... then how could I be here crushing you... Arion." Darth Kelion hissed cooly at him. "Submit, or you will find yourself in pain beyond your worst nightmares." He said as he continued to crush Arion's sholders.

Ben's gaze suddenly turned to his mother and began for some reason to feel extremely restless and uneasy. "Mother, what is it?"

Tanya looked at Sarela and smiled. "Thank you, ma'am... I mean, master." She giggled. Tanya was also glad that Ben was good again. And with him thanking her, Tanya welcomed him.

A few moments later, Tanya saw Ben and Aurora sad. She got up and walked to them. Then she tugged on Ben's long black robe. "Ben? Aurora? Are you guys okay?" Suddenly, she felt a disturbance in the Force. Something was after Ben.

The Cool Field landed in Coronet City's docking bay. The city was large and great. Zano sighed, and went to the back to get the rest of the gang. "Hey, everybody! We're he--" He saw everyone in a sad position. "Hey? Everything okay?"

Arion grimaced, painfully. "Wh- why should I submit to you?" His eyes hardened. "You destroyed my sister. You destroyed your own son. You tore both of our families apart. You seriously think that anything else you could do to me would be more painful?"

Sarela's gaze unfocused, slightly. "Kelion," she breathed.

Aurora shivered again, and leaned in closer to Ben, her arms tightening around him.

Tanya turned to Sarela. "M-Master? I feel... something. Something bad. I don't know what it is... but it's really bad." She held on to her master's robe. "I don't want anything bad to happen to us." Tears fell from the little girl's eyes, as Tanya held her teddy bear and Sarela close.

The threat was getting scary, and Tanya disliked scary things. Except for when Ben was scary himself. He was okay.

CSI and Vergil walked into the empty Senate Chamber. No one was there.

"No one is here. Let's go." Vergil dragged CSI's robe.

CSI just stood there: "Can you feel it?" Suddenly a lightsaber flew into his hand from nowhere and he performed a backstab. With a shout, a cloaked Sith Assassin collapsed.

"Captain Kaname Chizuru, I know you're here." CSI made a unnatural smile.

"Wow, you still remember my name…So long time, Captain Vincente Dantes and Captain Vergil Descartes." On the center platform, a dark figure appeared, "Remember, if you betray us, and the Noble Dantes Family would fall. Tsk, tsk...always a shame to see a noble family's downfall." Then it disappeared from the center platform and reappeared behind Vergil and pulled out a wakizashi*, which was hanging behind waist.

Vergil turned around almost instantly, and his left hand was on handle of his katana. “I hate to scar a fair lady’s face.”

“Really?” The dark figure took off the hood, thus revealing a once-beautiful face. CSI closed his eyes. Dark Side can be very corruptive. Suddenly about 50 Elite Sith Assassins appeared around CSI and Vergil. “Can you defeat them?” Kaname said mockingly.

Vergil whispered to CSI: “Do you have a Plan B?”

CSI shrugged: “No, we fight.” With amazing speed, CSI subdued one Assassin near him.

Vergil smiled, and pulled out his katana: “Bring it on!” And with several screams, he also subdued a bunch of Sith Assassin.

--

After a while, CSI dispatched the last Sith Assassin, “Is that your best, my former apprentice, Captain Chizuru?”

“Unfortunately, no.” She made an evil smile, and vanished. After a minute, she reappeared above CSI. “I still remember your trademark technique, Critical Strike!”

“Critical Strike, huh?” CSI used his arm and blocked her Critical. “You still got so much to learn, my young apprentice.” The two huge powerful strikes clashed together and formed a shockwave around them.

“My master died years ago.” She answered calmly, “It’s time to avenge for my master. Sting to death, Hornet!”

“Oh, no…” CSI’s eyes widened, “Not possible…”

“Well, it’s now.” Kaname’s smile widened, but it looked like a cry, “You shouldn’t have forgotten—my wakizashi, Hornet, would kill you instantly after second hit.”

CSI nodded grimly: “See if you can make the second hit, Kaname.”

Suddenly, a butterfly symbol appeared on the spot. “First hit. Second hit on the same spot, you’re done for.”

CSI frowned and started running.

“Yeah, wise choice. Run. Run for your life!” Kaname jeered and followed him, “The crest won’t disappear unless I want them to.”

CSI continued to run.

Kaname continued to chase.

Suddenly, CSI ran to a big space and stopped, “You’re right. Let’s deal with it.”

Kaname grinned devilishly and the duo fought on.

*It’s similar to Katana, but it is lot shorter than a katana.

Ben leanned into Aurora and tightened his arms around her as well, feeling frightened. He began to shiver and looked over to Tanya and his mother, tears beginning to fall from his eyes. "I- I won't let any- anything happen to you. You- You are my family, my home. But, what will- will happen to me?"

Darth Kelion continued to slowly crush Arion's sholders, and hissed "Your sister destroyed herself. Her feelings towards my treasonus son was her weakness. Now, unless you would like to be responcibe for watching your sister and maybe my son and his companions in agony, you will submit to me... now." He paused, going through Arion's memories as he continued to crush his sholders, and found he didn't know about his sister yet. He chuckled, "Oh, you mean that you didn't know? Your sister and my son managed to regain their origional selves. However, their... darker selves will always be a part of them now. Would you want to be responsible for Ben and Aurora's suffering? Could you live knowing that you were the cause of their suffering?" He said, continuing the atttack.

Aurora turned Ben's face toward her, a glint in her eye. She locked her eyes with his, and told him, "I will not let anything happen to you. If- if I fail, may death take me swiftly." She kissed his cheek, tenderly, and whispered. "We- we'll find a way to stop him. And this time, we will succeed."

Arion's eyes glinted through the pain. Aurora was redeemed? His face darkened at Kelion's second statement, however. "If you touch them, I'll kill you," he ground out, glaring at Kelion. "Don't you think you've caused enough trouble? You're like a disease, harming and destroying all you touch. Why can't you just leave us ALONE?!?"

Ben kissed Aurora in return and then said, "As would I. I would give my life for all of you. I- I just hope that my father can be made good again, but I am beginning to think that will never happen." At the end of his statement, he turned his head towards his mother and Tanya looking his mother's opinion and Tanya's reassurance.

Darth Kelion continued his attack and chuckled. "My son has already tried to kill me, and failed. You are no threat. Perhaps a little incentive is required for you to submit to me." He summoned Jamari through the Force, who obeyed and stepped up next to Kelion.

"Yes, milord?" Jamari said, waiting for orders.

"Take a squad of Dark Jedi and find Aurora Starfire and my son. Bring them to me. Failure will not be tolerated." Darth Kelion said coldly as he continued his attack against Arion, feeling that Arion's sholders would not take much more before they gave out.

Sarela sighed. "Kelion is consumed by the dark side. I- I don't know if there *is* any good left in him. I dearly hope so, but....." she trailed off.

Aurora felt a shift in the Force..... something else was wrong. ::Ben.... they're hunting us now. We- we should leave, so Tanya and the others won't get hurt.::

Arion closed his eyes, drawing strength from the Force to lighten his pain slightly. "You will not be able to take Aurora. Or your son. But thank you for telling me that they were redeemed. Now I can die happy." He mocked Kelion, knowing as he did so that he would intensify the level of torment he endured.

When Ben heard his mom say that his father was consumed by the dark side and that there might now be any good left in him, he lowered his head on Aurora's sholder and sighed deeply. Knowing that his father was lost made him feel hollow inside, not knowing who to look to as a father. He then turned to Aurora and said, "I- I know they are comming, but- but I want to stay with my... my family. Having 3 fully trained Force users, and my student, are far better odds than us going alone by ourselves." He looked at Tanya and smiled, "Tanya, would you like to become my apprentice?"

Darth Kelion dropped Arion on the floor and then picked him up by his tunic, holding him so that his stomach was level with Kelion's head and used the force to prevent Arion's arms and legs from being able to move. Just as Darth Kelion was about to speak again, a dark Jedi walked up to Jamari and wispered something into his ear.

Jarmari then walked up to Kelion and said, "Milord, we found them. They just landed on in a spaceport in Coronet... in a ship that's belongs to a family who lives in the area. It has no defences that we can detect."

Aurora could feel how empty Ben felt, not having a father to look up to, and she wrapped him in her support and love. She turned her eyes towards Tanya, curious about what she would say.

Arion chuckled dryly. "After what you did to my shoulders, you still feel the need to pin my arms together? I'm honored." His gaze hardened. "Don't even think about hurting them, any of them, 'cause if you do, I swear I'll hunt you to the end of your days." His anger and resentment began to get the better of him, despite his attempts to quell it.

Archived