Home

[WIP] Storyline mod - Help needed

Name contest: Vote for the name to be used for the team?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Name contest: Vote for the name to be used for the team?

• Team Firaxa
    • Team Selkath
    • Team Tusken
    • Team Shadow Forge

Hi there, i have a suggestion for a name; "Revenge of the Fallen" - this pointing to the new Sith empire that rises after the fall of the star forge against the newly redempted Revan and the Jedi Order.

Are you going to have alignment options in your storyline mod? Like in K1 where you have the option to stay on the path of light or fall to the DS? It would be really cool if you could, given the choice, join the new Sith empire somewhere in the game and go against the Jedi order and the Republic to reclaim your throne as Revan, the True Lord of the Sith.

If I get much help I will have alignment options. Or else it will only be lightside way. With my current team, alignment options would add a year to build this mod.

I wonder if this could tie into K1 in some way. Since, well, I doubt K3 is ever going to come, one could tie this story to explain why Revan (canonically) is going to leave the Unknown Regions to battle the True Sith.

If you try some sort of juryrig, "True Sith" would be a good title then.

Now that you mention it. I could make something like that the true sith are helping these new sith to build their star forge and weaken the republic for the true siths attack on the galaxy.

But in that case, it will be mentioned in the end.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am making and have screenshots prepared to upload at a filehost for female sith lord (or possibly something else). I don't have time to put them up before work, but as soon as I get home -- hopefully real soon, I will post the pics. There are a few choices that I would like feedback on.

Sorry, for the tease post; but Mindtwistah pmed me to work on some things, and didn't want to pm him back without anything to show. But then I checked the thread and saw that the topic had arrived at just what I was working on, I decided to go ahead and post.

Sorry again for not showing anything yet, but I just wanted to let everyone know something is in the works.

Thanks

Mindtwistah pmed me about making a Massassi warrior a few days ago. I was not sure if it could be done and still don't as I know very little about modeling. Can new models be added, or is it possible to modify an existing model enough to create Massassi warriors, anybody know?

Keep in mind, my star wars mythology knowledge is pretty much relegated to these two games and the movies (and wookieepedia). But after reading the wookieepedia enty on Massassi, especially the entry on Kalgrath, I thought that maybe following Exar Kun's annihilation of Massassi, the only ones left on Yavin 4 could be mutated versions of Massassi. Then, maybe if new models aren't a possibility we could fudge and use a reskinned Terentatek or similar model for the adults, and a red, non-shiny Rakghoul reskinned for the adolescents. Just a thought. I was also thinking that Massassi or half-Massassi could come from another planet and are repopulating Yavin 4 using force rituals -- that's where the Rakghouls come in. These Massassi "witches" were what I was working on when I checked the thread (sorry Mindtwistah for the not replying to your pm. I got started and then I just got carried away with tweaking it).

Okay, here's what I have so far, there are three versions of the head, and can be used as Massassi witches, main Sith baddie (possibly a Vultan like Zona Luka, or a Sith or Massasi species), or not at all. Feedback is always welcome, but please be gentle (not too gentle) -- I'm just a noobie (and I've got sensitive feelings :) hehe ). Also, the three outfits are only really quick desaturations and darkens -- mainly for my own reference. I'm not sure how the pics will show up or if they will be links, as this is my first picture post. If there is a preferred method, I will gladly edit this post to accomodate the thread.

massassiwitchstripedquich8.th.jpg

here's a pic from the side with "striped" tentacles (quills, skin flaps, whatever)

massassiwitchstripedquizo3.th.jpg

here's a pic from the back with no "stripes" -- the hairline is the same as the striped

normalquillsua8.th.jpg

here's a couple where the tentacle things are shorter -- I can give her a haircut but sadly cannot lengthen them. Also, because of the way the model is mapped, the tentacles and the length of them are all controlled by the same one.

massassiwitchshortquillry4.th.jpg

shortquillspl3.th.jpg

Here's one with all three from a distance

massassiwitches7zs8.th.jpg

Here is a pic that reveals a possibly problematic situation. In certain lighting and angles the hair line of the original head -- I used the third black female pc head as a base -- is visible and creates a ridged look to it. At first the ridge bugged me, but the more I worked on it, I started thinking about the character as alien more and more -- so it feels kind of justified. Anyway, I couldn't figure out how to remove it, but here is a pic showing it at probably its most noticeable.

massassiwitchheadridge2cw7.th.jpg

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

This is unrelated to the Sith above, but relevant to the thread. One of the things that first caught my attention was that you were planning on having a droid that looked human. I made a personal recruitment mod a long, long time ago that was very similar. Unreleased, it was tentatively called "recruit Duan" (she's the bossy/flirty Sith in the cantina).

Duan could wield lightsabers and had upgrades that were unique to her that were supposed to improve her lightsaber abilites like blaster bolt reflect skills and attack. I made armor and masks that were restricted to her - and since she looks human - they can be made to change her body and mask appearance -- like normal human NPC armor and masks.

The only problematic thing was that wearing a normal droid item (non-custom) in the head slot would put this crazy model of the droid item above "her" head. This could possibly be fixed, either by replacing all the different droid "head" items with blank .mdl and .mdx files -- if this is possible, OR try and replace the .mdl and .mdx files of the droid items to the masks, OR if that won't work (be compatible with normal droids' bodies, like HK) we could make all new custom Android items that replicate all the old droid head items in abilities but are mask models, and place them in tandem with the traditional droid item. The last idea seems the most hackish, but if it gets the job done...

Anyway, if you would like some assistance or what-have-you, I would enjoy being involved in the new creation -- I have some past experience and I saved my files. Since making the old personal "recruit Duan" mod, I have learned more about 2da, utc, uti editing to make my original idea much better. Just let me know.

Some of this is taken from a pm I sent Mindtwistah. He (she, sorry maybe) told me that I should post it here. The pm was about how to level a character beyond the 20 levels. I know that it isn't possible currently, but I think we could simulate it.

I think that it might be possible to start the mod as a new game. The player would pick a normal class - soldier, scoundrel, scout -- and go through normal character creation. The game would start. Then the player would talk through a dialogue with a Jedi Master (or various Masters) that outlines the events of the first game, what Jedi class Revan chose (character chooses), what she/he did on certain planets, etc. This dialogue could come across to the players as the Jedi Council wanting to make sure Revan's mind is still stable and he/she has not relapse into amnesia or hasn't strayed from the light path -- think of this as maybe a cross between Atton's dialog about the sabers, etc. in TSL, and Bastila's test where she asks you where you're from and you can tell her that you're a Hutt and really old. At the end of the dialogue(s) the player would have accumulated a multi-class, some items from the "original game", maybe some DS points(very few, possibly for lying)or LS points, and a bunch of XP.

Then the player would level Revan up for the first three - five levels. We would adjust the featgain.2da ,classpowergain.2da, maybe so that the first couple levels would grant more feats, spells, etc. for those first levels.

Also, editing the feat.2da and spells.2da, we would need to remove the minimum level restrictions on all the feats and force powers (or at least the ones we still would want available at the beginning). We could also control how many granted feats a class recieves and which ones they acquire upon class selection on the feat.2da.

We could basically simulate the 20 levels or as much of those that we want in about 4 or 5 levels (maybe even less). 1 to 3 (2 to 2) ratio for Revan's Non-Jedi/Jedi Multiclass. Then the player would have 15 or so levels to play through the mod.

We could also adjust the XP gaining 2das to fit our wishes with how fast we want Revan and his new party (npc.2da controls how much XP NPCs get compared to the PC (80% is default))to advance through the mod.

If anyone is still reading :) , which 2das does KOTOR use --there are exptable.2da, xptable.2da, xpbaseconst.2da?

I have not used the Skip Taris mod for K1, but I've used the skip Peragus mod for tsl, and also one of the "padawan mods" for K1. If you have used any of these, think of this as a Skip K1 + Padawan Mod combination to simulate maybe what we are going for.

5 Issues we would need to address

Main One: Party Members. All of the characters would be reliant upon the same guidelines. All of the leveling up rules that would apply to the PC in the first levels would apply to the NPCs in your party. All NPCs would have feat and force power minimums set the same as the PCs -- based on Class. As I take it, this wouldn't be too bad, because this mod will be hard and the party members will need to be just as tough as the PC. Training party members to be jedi (if that is something that may happen) might not work out quite right, but that is an issue we can deal with later.

Second Issue: Skills. I'm not sure how skills and DC ratings technically work. But we could start these at the bottom and just keep it like how it is in the normal game. Plus, All we can really do is control how many points each class gets per level, which ones are class specific, among other things, but no "per level" table. Can a script permanently raise skill points??

Third Issue: Saving Throws. Basically same as skills, though we have a level to level control over these. If we want the first few levels to dole out a bunch of saving throws and then progress through the next levels improving by 1 per level or whaterver like in the normal game, we can do that.

Fourth Issue: Feats. What happens when a player runs out of feats to pick on the level up screen? Does it freeze up? If this becomes an issue, maybe we could resolve it by making up dummy feats to use with specialty items (Like a certain type of new weapon, maybe). I read a thread about one of the methods for creating a flamethrower armband, and for some reason that was brought up, and it stuck with me.

Fifth Issue: Hit Points and Force Points. I am not sure how we will want to change this. I don't know if Scripting can permanently raise the PCs hit points or give force points. These can be controlled with 2das, but I'm pretty sure it is set up like Skill points.

Issue 5.5: Attribute Bonuses. I believe the bonus points that you recieve at certain levels (like every four, I think) is hardcoded into the game. But is there a script to grant attribute bonuses permanently? I don't know how important these points are, but just trying to think of all the things you recieve throughout the game.

This mod idea would probably work best if we eliminated the original planets (or give them all new makeovers), and there would be no problems with past quests and such.

Let me know what you think. If any of this is wrong, please inform me.

So SORRY for the LONG POST :)

Note to the Team: I can work on this if no one else can or too busy, but I have minimal time for about the next two weeks. I can give help if someone wants to start. But if not, I'll work on this when classes finish. I would like some help, even if it is just testing to see how it works.

I kind of edited the story points!

The Sith need the force to fuel their new "Star Forge". But they need a high amount of Force energy, and that's why they must collect any Sith/Jedi artifacts that would give off a Force Nexus.

Planets

Alderaan

This mod will be made of the Dantooine modules.

Story: The Jedi hid many Holocrons, and some of them stored informations about rituals that could enable one to fuse a object or place with a high concetrated amount of Force energies; making it a powerful Force Nexus. They placed the Holocrons in a secret Jedi enclave on Alderaan, in case they would be wiped out during the Second Sith War (Jedi Civil War).

Soon the Sith found about it's whereabouts and now they plan to use the Holocrons to power up the Second Star Forge.

Main Quest: You will start at the spaceport. There you can ask around a little bit. Eventually you will find out that enclave with Jedi artifacts on Alderaan. You will have to go there. There you will fight some Sith, there one of the Sith will curse Revan (You) for killing Malak, then he will use Force Push on you and escape.

Side quests: There is a weapon storage on Alderaan. You will need to find 5 datapads with the codes to unlock the door.

The best items in the game is in that storage. But it will be extremely hard to find the datapads, they would be mostly found in weird places on the planet.

A little kid has lost his toy-blaster. If you find it for him you will get some light side points and 25 credits.

There Kinrath are killing the farmers on Alderaan. You can kill all of these creatures for 2500 credits and LS points.

Korriban

This mod will be made of the Korriban modules (duh)

Story: After the death of lord Uthar the sith on Korriban started to use a automated computer training system. Altough, sparks are starting between the Sith, in which they shall break out into a war to see who is the best.

Main quest: The sith are stealing sith artifacts to fuel the star forge. You will enter the sith academy. There you will find many sith that are stealing artifacts as well as fighting. You will fight them. It will be very tough, when the siths are as strong as Malak, while they curse you (Revan).

Side Quest: Revan has remembered about the two Sith artifacts he found.

If he kept the Holocron you found in Tulak's Tomb or found it the Sith Academy (if you gave it up). You be given the chance to study the Holocron of Tulak Hord. When finished, your stats go up, and you'll get new moves.

A bit of a problem, but not that much:

http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=179315

This talks about the realism of someone actually rebuilding the Star Forge. Current estimate places it at 17,000 years, which is not exactly what you want.

However, this new Star Forge uses holocrons to power itself up. The old Star Forge didn't do that, all it really did is just suck Force from a nearby Star, hence the name Star Forge. Therefore, I think what this Sith is doing is not rebuilding the Star Forge per se, but creating a pretty ineffective verison of the Star Forge, by reverse engerring parts of it, but not all of it. It works, but only in a haphazard manner, and very resource-consuming, hence all the looting of holocrons (which contains Force spirits that this new mini-Forge consumes to create the ships).

All you will need is a new name, since this new Star Forge really won't be the same as the old Star Forge. Any ideas? Holocron Forge looks like a good idea.

A couple more comments: I'll assume that Revan will be seen as LS in this? Not really important, but, /shrugs. After Revan murdered off Malak, the whole Sith collaspe into a civil war. So, I'll assume this Sith would be one of the many factions in the ongoing conflict. You might want to add in some villians that would be leading this faction, who can act as bosses. I could provide said background to the villans, if you grant me premission. :)

A bit of a problem, but not that much:

http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=179315

This talks about the realism of someone actually rebuilding the Star Forge. Current estimate places it at 17,000 years, which is not exactly what you want. However, this new Star Forge uses holocrons to power itself up. The old Star Forge didn't do that, all it really did is just suck Force from a nearby Star, hence the name Star Forge. Therefore, I think what this Sith is doing is not rebuilding the Star Forge per se, but creating a pretty ineffective verison of the Star Forge, by reverse engerring parts of it, but not all of it. It works, but only in a haphazard manner, and very resource-consuming, hence all the looting of holocrons (which contains Force spirits that this new mini-Forge consumes to create the ships).

All you will need is a new name, since this new Star Forge really won't be the same as the old Star Forge. Any ideas? Holocron Forge looks like a good idea.

A couple more comments: I'll assume that Revan will be seen as LS in this? Not really important, but, /shrugs. After Revan murdered off Malak, the whole Sith collaspe into a civil war. So, I'll assume this Sith would be one of the many factions in the ongoing conflict. You might want to add in some villians that would be leading this faction, who can act as bosses. I could provide said background to the villans, if you grant me premission. :)

That's damn good, I think should be called the Shadow Forge! :twogun:

Anyways,

Rhelg:

Story: The sith are looking for special Force crystals that can also be used to activate and power up droids, and increase the power of the Shadow Forge, as well as increasing it production rate.

Main quest: You will start at the spaceport. There a corrupted droid asks you if you are a recruiter. You ask what he means and he'll say that many sith has come to Rhelg in order to power up the new Forge. You will have to go through the newly made sewers with many enemy droids and in to the droid controll station. There you will learn that the sith are giving the droids new programs in where they can stimulate the Force. You will fight the sith. Then the droids will attack you. They will never quit respawning. The only way to stop them is to shut down the main power reactor. You walk to a console and do that. But then the whole base is starting to explode. When you walk out from the base you cannot walk in again. The leader of the droids fight, but after you kill him you get a "gift". A new female "Droid Jedi' that looks organic, but can still use Droid feats. Her name is Maran.

This will probably be the hardest planet since "Semi-Droid Jedi" are spawning and the sith are as strong as Malak.

Side quests: A droid is damaged. If you can help him, by having a repair skill of 20, you will get 500 creds and LS points.

Mon Calamari:

This mod will be made of the modules of Manaan.

Story: The sith are helping the Quarren to launch a full scale attack at the Mon Calamarians city in exchange for minerals for the Star Forge.

Main quest: Your first objective is to fight the Quarrens and stop them from taking over the city. Then you will have to face the sith.

The fight against the Quarrens will be very hard, but you will have many jedi, republic troopers and Mon Calamaris fighting at your side.

After you killed all of the Quarrens you will be rewarded with 10000 credits by the president of Mon Calamari. Then you will have to go to the

sith mineral base and fight them.

Side quests: There will be many sidequests because this is a very populated planet. I am open for suggestions about new sidequests.

"PERFECT!, GREAT ONE."

Ordo:

This mod will be made of the Tatooine modules.

Disgusing themselfs as Mandalorians, the Sith tricked the other Mandalorians into helping them get resources for the Shadow Forge as well as making Mandalorian recruits into Sith.

After the revolt, you have to kill the Mandalorian Sith Dealer.

LS Choice: Tell the Mandalorian Sith to go to the Light or rebel against the Sith.

Yavin 4:

This mod will be made of Kashyyk modules, Lehon (Unkown planet) modules and the Tatooine rakatan temple.

Story: There are many sith relics and artifacts from Exar Kun and Naga Sadow on Yavin 4.

Main quest: You will land on a beach. Then you will have to kill all the sith that are gathering artifacts.

In the forest there are several sith lords gathering artifacts. You will have to kill them. There is many lightsaber crystals on corpses in the forest.

In the Massasi temple you will be attacked by many sith lords. After you have killed them Massassi warriors will attack you. They are extremly hard to kill.

When you killed the Massassi warriors Exar Kuns ghost will appear. He will then question you being there. And then he will try to seduce you to the Dark Side, if you refuse, he will then fight you. If you say yes, he will then tell you to study his Sith Magic tablets, so you may revive him, If you do, you may recruit Exar Kun. (Lets have Exar Kun actually look like Exar Kun, not that crappy mod. I shall do Exar's Voice.)

Side quests: Suvam Tam is collecting artifacts. You can help him find a crystal that lies in the forest. For that you will get 5000 credits.

Coruscant:

This mod will be made of the Taris modules.

Story: Coruscant is like the "base planet". Here lies the jedi council, here you can get training and new force powers in the jedi academy,

here you can get equipment and many other things.

Main quest: You will learn by a force sensetive Rakata, training in the jedi academy, that Coruscant was once a member of the Infinite Empire.

The council will send you on a mission to locate a lost jedi in the lower levels. There you will find a sith lord that talks to other sith lords.

You listen to the conversation and hear them speak about a starmap on Coruscant. They will discover that you are listening and attack you.

Then you will have to go to the lowest level on Coruscant, to a cave where the starmap is located. You will find it and many siths that are draining force from it.

They will ask why have you "betrayed" the Sith and escape after using some droids as distractions.

Side quests: There will be around 20 sidequests since Coruscant is a heavily populated planet.

Fight in the jedi arena. After 10 hard fights you will be champion. After each fight you win you will be rewarded with a new forcepower.

Find the holocron. A young padawan has lost his jedi holocron. You will have to find it. You will get a lightsaber crystal if you find it.

Missing younglings. Younglings of the jedi temple has ran away into Coruscant city. Find them all and you will be rewarded with 2 lightsabers.

Here is an idea not a quest, on Planet Ordo you meet up with Canderous. He is again working mercenary work. He asks you if you could "take care of" the sith that are trying to control Ordo. You travel to this fancy building, used of Daviks estate map, You can not go to the hangar. In the area where they are torturing the old ebon hawk pilot will now be an mandalorian with to sith master. They are as powerful as Darth Bandon and are wearing star forge robes only they are completly black. The mandalorian tells you in basic that he was trying to blow up the sith command center. You tell him to follow you and he helps you set huge bombs near weapons and other explosives you exit the estate and you blow it up. You will see the cutscene when Taris is destroyed. You do not see any parts of the ebon hawk. It will fade at the end.

On Alderaan, why dont we have a Alien movie like senario. Have any of yuou seen any of the Alien movies? We will have to fight off creatures and there will be some queen, king, alpha male, or alpha female.

I could provide said background to the villans, if you grant me premission. :)

If you are saying that you can help me do dialog files with backround stories of villians and such, then you can start whenever you want ;)

This is updates of the planets. Don't worry, I have included your ideas ;)

Ordo:

This mod will be made of the Tatooine modules.

Story: Disgusing themselfs as Mandalorians, the Sith tricked the other Mandalorians into helping them get resources for the Shadow Forge as well as making Mandalorian recruits into Sith.

You will land on a spaceport. When you leave your ship canderous will run to you. He will say that the sith are infiltrating the mandalorians ranks. You will say that you must stop them. Canderous will say that it is impossible to see the difference between sith and mandalorian because all of them are wearing mandalorian armors. He says that you must kill the leader of the sith on Ordo so the rest of the sith on Ordo will fight for leadership. He will become a temporary party member.

He takes you to his estate. There you will find out that the sith has taken over it. You will have to fight many sith. When you get to the torturing room you see a mandalorian called Kex (Yes, the one from TSL).

He says that he has planted explosives everywhere and that he must activate them. But he must do it manually. You will free him. He will become a temporary party member. Then you will run allover the estate and activate the explosives. When you have activated all the explosives you will face the mandalorian-sith dealer. You can kill him or tell him that the sith are bad and that he should join you against the sith. After you killed him you will warp to the desert (made of Tatooine Dune Sea modules).

There you will see a cutscene where Kex screams: "Fire in the hole"

He presses some kind of detonator and you hear a big "boom".

You will see a movie where the estate blows up (Someone who is good on animating who can make this?)

Then hundreds of sith will attack you from one way. And from the other way you will see hundreds of mandalorians screaming "FOR MANDALORE!"

There will be a big fight, you will fight with the mandalorians against the sith. When all of the sith are dead you will be warped to the spaceport where canderous will thank you for saving the mandalorians. He tells you that a mandalorian veteran will accompany you and help you fight the sith.

Then he will say that the mandalorians are leaving Ordo. You will say that you will leave to Coruscant. You will be warped to Coruscant spaceport. You can't go back to Ordo anymore since it is empty.

A sidequest for Coruscant: In the cantina you will find some young boys that are looking for deathsticks. You can buy them a deathstick from a drug dealer(dark side) or you can use mind trick on them and tell them to go home and never more take deathsticks.(Light side)

On Alderaan, why dont we have a Alien movie like senario. Have any of yuou seen any of the Alien movies? We will have to fight off creatures and there will be some queen, king, alpha male, or alpha female.

Yes, that would be a great idea. When you killed the queen all the other Kinraths will run away. But the queen will be extremly hard in that case. 5000 HP in that case.

Oh, a tip. You could just send over the dialouge files what you have, and I'll send it back what I can to you. I don't have K1 or K2 on PC, but I can download a dialoge editor and possibly help out.

And, you might be better only having a couple of planets rather than a whole lot. But that is just me.

Guys, I have a suggestion. Since we don't need the old scripts from the Ebon Hawk, why dont we replace the Ebon Hawk with the "Nighteye"?(A republic hammer ship)

We can make a placeable that leads us to the galaxymap when we press it. The Ebon Hawk could be renamed to "shuttle to Nighteye". So when you board the Ebon Hawk you warp to the Nighteye. Personally, I think that would be great. What I hate about the Hawk is that it is so empty. Wouldn't it be fun if you had more people to talk to?

So, you guys were talking about Tulak Hords holocron. The problem is that there is no force forms in K1. Maybe we could rase the strenght or something. And give all the lightsaber feats. But you may already have them since this is after the end of the original game. We could always make form armbands like someone did before. And you will accuire one after you opened the holocron.

I am not sure, what do you guys think?

So, you guys were talking about Tulak Hords holocron. The problem is that there is no force forms in K1. Maybe we could rase the strenght or something. And give all the lightsaber feats. But you may already have them since this is after the end of the original game. We could always make form armbands like someone did before. And you will accuire one after you opened the holocron.

I am not sure, what do you guys think?

I think it would work nicely. The mod you talk of is the "Lightsaber Forms" mod for K1. Since lightsaber forms didn't exist in K1 but TSL a mod was made a while back to put forms in to K1 through the use of armbands and works great by adding different stat bonuses to "emulate" forms (such as Juyo you would get a noticeable increase in strength). Your idea would be similar to this and i have this mod installed and works great, so armbands are the most convenient and good way of implementing your idea into K1.

Yes, but maybe we should do a implant with all of Tulak Hords knowledge. It would be strange that you only can acces Tulak Hords knowledge with an armband.
Yes that would seem like a better to do an implant, maybe a biological brain nerve transplant or some sort that implants straight into the brain with knowledge previously recorded through the knowledge of the previous owner. An armband could still work (maybe the item is imbedded in the force with the knowledge of Tulak Hord) but an implant will definately fit in far more easily into a story, so you should stick with the implant idea.

What about the name of the new star forge? I liked Shadow Forge. Anyone else has suggestions?

Adding a new planet:

Name:Theras

This mod will be made of the Leviathan modules.

Story: It's a sith vessel.

Main Quest: When you have finished all the main quests on all of the planets you will travel to Coruscant. There Vandar will give you a choice. Either you will infiltrate a sith vessel and from there move in to the star forge or you can board one of the republic cruisers that will attack the star forge. If you choose to infiltrate a sith vessel you will board one called Theras with the Ebon Hawk. On the hangar you will have to fight siths.

Then it is clear. You will have to go to the bridge. There the captain will ask you what you are doing. You will have to lie and say that the leader of the sith demanded that Theras would dock at the star forge. The captain will say that he doesn't want any trouble with the leader of the sith so he will go there. Then you will leave Theras and board the star forge.

Another one:

Name: Nighteye

This mod will be made of the Endar spire modules.

Story: Your old ship. The republic need all the ships they can get for the assault against the star forge. So the Nighteye is one of the ships.

Main quest: When you have finished all the main quests on all of the planets you will travel to Coruscant. There Vandar will give you a choice. Either you will infiltrate a sith vessel and from there move in to the star forge or you can board one of the republic cruisers that will attack the star forge. If you choose to board a republic ship you will be warped to the Nighteye. There you will see a cutscene with some talking and fighting against the star forges ships. After a while sith and droids will board the ship. You need to hold them off from the bridge. If the captain dies, you will loose. When you have destroyed the attackers an alarm will sound. There will be explosions just like on the endar spire. They will be deadly. So you need to get to the escape pods. It will be hard with all the explosions. When you get to the escape pods and escape the Nighteye will explode. The escape pod will board the star forge.

I have an idea about the star forge. It uses the force to fuel itself. So the sith has rebuilt it so it will act like a force sensetive. It fuels itself from the force around it, from the living force. The force flows trough it. Vandar will mention this if you choose to board the Nighteye and attack the star forge. He will say: "Disturbing, this is. This new star forge acts like a force sensetive. The force flows trought it. It fuels itself that way. This is also what makes the sith so strong, they drain the force from the star forge."

But before the assault on it at the end of the mod it is not yet constructed. So it cannot feel the force. That is why the sith must steal sith and jedi artifacts.

So basicly, when it is not yet constructed it cannot feel the force and the sith must use sith and jedi artifacts to power it up. When it is constructed it can feel the force and it can power itself up automaticly. And right before you can board the Theras or the Nighteye for the final assault it was constructed.

Yes that would seem like a better to do an implant, maybe a biological brain nerve transplant or some sort that implants straight into the brain with knowledge previously recorded through the knowledge of the previous owner. An armband could still work (maybe the item is imbedded in the force with the knowledge of Tulak Hord) but an implant will definately fit in far more easily into a story, so you should stick with the implant idea.

I like the implant idea however, you can use a stim, when you use the knowledge, you will inject it in yourself and you can put a lot of time to it.

I do like the animation. You just discover the knowledge and boom you inject it.

Archived