Home

Heart of the Legacy

THE GALAXY IS UNDER THE RULE OF THE SITH, AND EVERY PLANET FEARS THEIR POWER.

BUT SOMEWHERE, THERE IS A SKYWALKER, THE GALAXY'S LAST HOPE. IF HE OVERTHROWS THE SITH ORDER, THERE'LL BE PEACE.

CADE SKYWALKER, HOWEVER, IS STRUGGLING WITH THE DARK SIDE. BUT WITH HIS FRIENDS HELP, THEY'LL DO WHAT THEY CAN TO HELP HIM AND THE GALAXY...

[Ossus: 137 ABY]

The sun was setting over the horizon of Ossus. Its beautiful rays reflected on the Prexuem. Lyna Honso, slave girl and Jedi, sits by the pillars of the old Jedi Academy, watching the sunset. Her thoughts are going on rapidly inside her mind. She's been through a lot.

Ever since Coral Mai, her adpotive mom, told her about her real parents, Lyna grew upset... with her life. She sighed. The others were somewhere else, but it didn't matter.

The Jedi apprentices were going to train first thing in the morning. Lyna felt tired, but she kept watching the sunset. And about Cade Skywalker... well, her feelings for him were kept, until she felt like telling him.

• Replies 703
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cade raised the blade of his Lightsaber to counter-attack Master Wolf Sazan's swipes.

He was currently under training with Lightsaber combat, and it was really paying off, as he noticed a changes of improvement. Someday, he imagined he would be as good as his early ancestor, Luke Skywalker.

"Good!" Sazan announced to Cade. "Impresive stances, duration, reaction time and technique!"

Cade felt rather pleased with himself.

"But your weakness is over confidence. Becareful with that!"

"Whatever." Cade muttered. "Lets just continue, shall we?" he smiled, as he changed to Niman stance.

As the little binjinphant, Cyan, eats a piece of fruit on a tree branch, she notices that Lyna looked kind of sad. She drops the fruit, and jumps to her master. Landing carefully on the ground, Cyan ran on Lyna's shoulder.

Lyna looked at the little binjiphant, and smiled. "Nice day, huh?" Cyan answered with a happy squeal. "Yeah. I wonder what the others are up to." Lyna used the Force to sense where they were. Then she replied, "Ah. They're in training." She got up.

"Well, let's see if Cade wants a challenge..." she pulled out her lightsaber. "Shall we, Cyan?" Cyan wagged her tail with excitement. The young woman laughed. "I thought so."

She and Cyan ran to find him. Finally, they found both Cade and Wolf, under training. Lyna stood on top of the stairs, and activated her lightsaber. The bright orange blade shone, as the sun shone behind Lyna. She herself was good at lightsaber fights, but needed more training too.

Lyna shouted from above, "Hey, Skywalker?! Wanna challenge?"

The Black Pearl and the Flying Dutchman both landed on Nar Shaddaa. Barbosa exited from the Pearl, and Will and Elizabeth Turner exited from the Dutchman.

"You know what to do, matey." Barbosa said.

"Aye..." Will and Elizabeth replied together.

The three walked to the Cantina. They all pulled out their lightsabers and silently walked in.

Bonty Zam, flying in his Crazy Bantha circus ship, searches for Lyna Honso. The young woman gave him a big bruise on the head, and now he is trying to get her back, to put her on show business again.

"You're still under my rules, Lyna," he said to himself. "No matter where you go... or no matter where you hide... I'll find you." Bonty glanced back at his henchmen. They were twin Noghri named Logan and Jorgan.

As they were playing cards, Bonty snapped, "Logan! Jorgan! I have an assighment for you two..." The Henchmen Twins, as they were called, nodded. They never said much, but they could speak a little. They were also loyal to their boss, because whatever he told them to do, they'd do it.

Logan asked, "Wha' do ya need, boss?" Bonty smiled. "I'm glad you asked..."

Sazan smiled as he saw Lyna. "Cade and I are in the middle of a training session. Although, I do suppose we two could have a spa together to practice your skills."

Sazan switched off his Lightsaber. "You may begin!"

"Don't hurt me too much, Honso!" Cade smiled at Lyna. "I'm too brittle!"

"Yeah? Well, honey..." she stood in Soresu stance. "We're gonna see about that!" Lyna Force jumped in the air, and flipped forward. As she was flying towards Cade, their blades clashed together. She fought with every strength she had.

When their lightsabers were together, Lyna replied. "You fight well, Skywalker. For a bounty hunter!" She laughed.

"I thought you said he was here, Barbosa." Will said.

"That be what my informant said." Barbosa replied.

"Oh really... and who might that be?" Elizabeth asked.

Barbosa's eyes widened, it wasn't her place to question him. Now that she asked, he knew he had to answer, because her husband would be asking about it too.

"My informant be a Bounty Hunter on Dantooine." Barbosa replied.

"The one day in ten years that I can walk on land... you have the wrong person!" Will said, and then took Elizabeth to his ship.

"Bounty Hunter?" Cade made a rappid spinning attack against his opponent. "I sure ain't no bounty hunter. Although, that does sound like a good line of work for me!"

((Question: In this part of the RP, was this the time before the Massacre, when Cade was Fourteen? Or is this after the Massacre when Cade bacame a Pirate?))

((This is based on 137 ABY, when Cade's a 21 year old Pirate. Sorry if I confused ya, PK. :) ))

"Ha! Try dancing for the audience! Like I did!" Lyna said, joking. She dodged a few lightsaber blows. When they got seperated, Lyna deactivated her lightsaber, and placed her hands on her hips. Deep in her mind, she wanted to play a trick she learned as a slave girl.

Lyna circles around Cade, with her gleaming eyes focused on his. "Did I ever tell you that... you maybe greater than any Jedi?" She came close to his ear. "Or Sith?" Her plan was totally working. Or so she thought it was...

"No!" Cade added, pulling a quick mischievious grin while doing a sider flip attack. "But I don't consider myself as "great", 'cause I'm sure there are a lot of Jedi out there who are better than me!" Cade clashed blades. "Nor am I Sith. Don't think black suits me... except for my coat!"

Lyna Force jumped forward, turned, and clashed her lightsaber with Cade's. "Darn, that trick works on every guy! He's good." She smiled, Force pushing Cade against the wall. "Well... I agree with ya, Cade. But... I kind of feel anger growing inside you. Be careful of that."

Cyan jumped up in excitment, and squealed. Lyna laughed. "Thanks, girl! Ready or not, Cade... here I come!" Lyna ran to Cade for another attack, raising her lightsaber.

Ganner opens the door casually, as if nothing is going on. He stopped and watched Lyna and Cade duel until he coudn't wait anymore, "Lyna, theres a man outside the building asking for you. He says hes here to give you something. Oh and in private."

Lyna stopped the duel. She looked at her friend, Ganner, and narrowed her eyes, confusingly. "Thanks, Ganner. I'll be out in just a minute." When she walked outside alone, she noticed the ship quickly...

It was the Crazy Bantha circus ship! And she knew what that meant. Zam was here! "No. No!" Lyna screamed in horror. How did he find her? Suddenly, Logan and Jorgan grabbed her, both at her side.

"Let me go, you stupid overgrown lizards!" As Lyna was struggling, she asked, "Where's your boss? Huh?!" A voice answered, "Right here, my dear..." Bonty came out of his ship, and laughed coldly. "Thought you could run from me, Lyna? Well... ya didn't succeed."

Lyna glared at her former ringleader... and master. "Help! Someone help!!" she yelled for the others. Cyan oversaw what was happening. She was in shock. The little binjinphant ran back to the Temple, and caught up with Cade and the others. Cyan grabbed Cade's trench coat with her teeth, to make him follow her.

(( During this situation, Bonty's gonna talk "business" with the Jedi, before anything happens. Just to remind you guys. :D ))

"Woah! This coat is DRY-CLEAN-ONLY, ya' stupid, litlle racoon!" Cade hissed at Lyna's pet, she commonly called Cyan.

But Cyan didn't listen and led Cade out of the exterior of the Temple, near the entrance. Cade hid behind a pillar to see at least two men had grabbed Lyna by the wrists. One cold-sort of a man was speaking to Lyna.

Cade reached for his Lightsaber clipped to his belt, and sliently, climbed atop of the pillar. There he saw a birds-eye view of the aggresive conversation. Cade made a jump flip down, activated his Lightsaber, landed right behind Zam, and raised the glowing blade right near his throat.

"So, is there an explanation of why your buddies here are flirting with death by clamping their dirty hands on my friend here?" he whispered in the man's ear.

Lyna was overjoyed. "Cade!" Zam didn't look concerned when the lightaber was near his throat. "Cade? Now where did I hear that name before..." he recalled that he saw a picture of the young man by the name of Cade Skywalker.

"Ah. Now I remember. Cade Skywalker. Former Jedi. Now... to answer your question..." he smiled. "The reason why have my boys grab her is because... she's my slave girl. And she belongs to my circus." Lyna looked down ashamed.

Bonty could tell the look on her face. He grinned. "Oh. Ya didn't tell him, sweetie?"

"hmmm... is that so?" Cade grinned. "Well you should know something. Do you know what the average temperature of a Lightsaber is?"

Cade waited for an answer, the blade still glowing near Zam's throat.

"No? You don't know? It is apporoximatly 4000 degrees celcius. You see, the Lens fixture is used for keeping it's heat radiation stable, but only slightly. Because once you hold it near the skin for some amount of time, it burns through it. Similar to putting your hand near a candel but much worse!"

He could see the worry in Zam's eyes.

"I figure you've got about two minutes until my Lightsaber burns through your throat, unless of coarse, you un-hand Lyna?"

Bonty couldn't take it no more. "All right, All right! Logan! Jorgan! Let her go." The two Noghri twins let Lyna go. With irritation, she Force pushed the two into a tree. Then she ran to Cade. "Thanks for saving me, Cade."

The ringleader tried to be calm as he could. "Now... could you let me go? Then we can discuss this situation?" he asked worringly.

"On two conditions!" Cade added. "Leave this place and never return. Second, you are to leave my friend alone and never touch her again, nor see her. Because if you do, I'll kill you myself!"

Cade raised the blade of the Lightsaber near Bonty's ear. "Consider this as your warning!" he cut off the man's ear. This was probably unnecasary, but to Cade, it was a way of insurance. He didn't want anything to happen to Lyna, he cared too much for the girl... as a friend...

"AHHHH!!!" Bonty screamed in agony, when his ear was cut off. This dude was not having a good day. His henchmen helped him to the ship, as they were near it, he yelled to them, "Get off me!!" He glared at Lyna. "You still belong to my circus, Lyna! I took care of you! But noooo! You're a spolied, pathetic brat!"

Lyna's eyes were raged with tears. "You promised me my freedom, you black hearted scum! You promised-" "I promised you nothing... slave." Bonty said, locking his eyes towards Lyna's. The young girl was furious. Once again, she Force pushed Logan and Jorgan out of the way, ran to the ringleader and...

Scratched him on the right side of his face clean! There was a big scar on it, and he yelled out in pain. "You little...!" Bonty said. His last words were, "I shoulda left you on the streets, Jedi brat!" As he stormed to his ship, he kicked his henchmen. "Lets go!!"

They got on the ship, and flew off into space. Lyna stared up in tears, then slowly looked at her hand, which was covered with blood. She fell on the ground, kneeling. Then closed her eyes. "I am not a brat. I am a Jedi!!!" She bowed her head, and cried. It started to rain, but she didn't care. She kept crying, wishing that her mom was here.

Oooooh. Ganner looked at Lyna scrathing her across his face. Thenas the ship took off and she started kneeling most likely crying in her hands. He ran up to her along side Cade. "You O.K., Lyna?" kneeling down next to her putting his hand on her shoulder.

Lyna lowered her hands on her lap, but kept looking down. "N-no," Lyna sobbed. "I just... I just wish my mom was here!" She continued to cry. The rain kept pouring and lightning thundered the sky.

This was probably the worst thing that she had done in her entire life.

(wow. Zam's definatly not having a good day: ear cut, scratched in the face, henchmen being forced pushed into trees. As if things couldn't get any worse for him :lol: )

Cade raised his head up in the sky and let the rain pour on his face. It was quite cold. He took his jacket off and wrapped it around Lyna.

"C'mon, lets get you inside, before the storm gets any worse." he smiled, as he put his arm around the back of her neck. She had a hard day.

Darth Nihl looked out of the large window of the bridge on his flagship. He stared into the blackness of space and admiring the spectacular scene of a nebula.

Cade Skywalker was still alive out there. The last time they dueled, the victory was handed over to Cade. It was time to get even with him...

Lyna got up, and placed Cade's coat around her tightly. When they got back in the Academy, she sat in front of the fireplace, and stared at it silently. Lyna was too upset... and afraid. "I won't go back, I wont go back, I won't go back," she kept repeating in her head.

She sniffed, and wiped a tear away. Cyan came by her master and rested her head on Lyna's lap. Lyna looked down at Cyan, and smiled faintly.

----------------------------------------------------------

As Bonty flew his ship, he grumbled, "She and that so-called Jedi. They both should suffer for what they did to me! I gave Lyna a chance... but she blew it." Suddenly, something came up on his screen. It read:

ALERT: EMPIRE FLAGSHIP

Zam knew it was Darth Nihl's. All of a sudden, his ship was caught in a tractor beam. "Awww, shoot! What does he want now?!"

Darth Nihl walked down the metal tiles of the bridge towards the man in charge of security, who was infront of a terminal.

"Interogate them!" Nihl ordered coldly. The Head of Security obeyed without question, and ordered aditional Troops to bring in Zam and his crew.

"I have questions for them..."

"I'm gonna go look for Wolf, tell him what's happened." Cade was about to exit the door. "You gonna' be okay, Lyna?" he wondered.

Archived